Phoenix July GT by azfc
Started on: 06-28-2004 02:40 PM
Replies: 8 (210 views)
Last post by: RBeaubien on 07-05-2004 02:09 PM
azfc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for azfcClick Here to visit azfc's HomePageSend a Private Message to azfcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 5pm - 9pm. This month it is at the Pavilions Car Show in Scottsdale at Indian Bend & Pima (Indian Bend exit off 101) next to the McDonalds. I'll try to get there around 5pm and reserve some spots for us. My new car entertainment system will be installed so come on by, show off your Fiero, chat with others that have this "disease", and enjoy all the kool cars at the show.

- Robert Beaubien
- AzFieros Phoenix area Event Coordinator
- http://www.azfieros.com
-

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2004 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dangit - why are there always Fieros at the Pavilions when I'm not there!

Jen

RBeaubien

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2004 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RBeaubienClick Here to visit RBeaubien's HomePageSend a Private Message to RBeaubienEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

Dangit - why are there always Fieros at the Pavilions when I'm not there!

Jen

Are you in the Phoenix area? We pretty much alternate months between the Pavilions and the west side car show at 67th Av and Bell Rd.

- Robert Beaubien

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2004 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Usually every year - but we skipped out this year due to getting married.

My cousin lives on 83rd Place in Scottsdale and my uncle lives in PV on Cactus Wren. I love it there!

Jen

RBeaubien

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2004 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RBeaubienClick Here to visit RBeaubien's HomePageSend a Private Message to RBeaubienEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

Usually every year - but we skipped out this year due to getting married.

My cousin lives on 83rd Place in Scottsdale and my uncle lives in PV on Cactus Wren. I love it there!

Jen

Well, if you give me about a month's notice next year, I can schedule a GT when you are in town so we can all get together. Just send me an email at info@azfieros.com or a PM on here.

- Robert Beaubien

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2004 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good!

Jen

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2004 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget Westfest, July 16-18. You're coming to that, right??? (not you, Jen, I know it's too far).
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2004 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hehe I would love to come 'cept I'm getting married on the 17th :-)

Jen

RBeaubien

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2004 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RBeaubienClick Here to visit RBeaubien's HomePageSend a Private Message to RBeaubienEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Don't forget Westfest, July 16-18. You're coming to that, right??? (not you, Jen, I know it's too far).

Of course. I'm caravaning with about 5 Fieros from both the Phoenix and Tucson areas. We are meeting up with the guys in Bakersfield.

- Robert Beaubien

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock