Board of Director's meeting by CFOG-International
Started on: 10-26-2001 07:14 PM
Replies: 8 (116 views)
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 01-04-2002 11:02 PM
CFOG-International

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CFOG-InternationalClick Here to visit CFOG-International's HomePageSend a Private Message to CFOG-InternationalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We will be holding our Board of Director's meeting in our online chat
room at 6:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time) on Tuesday, October 30, 2001.

Please advise me by email if you can NOT be online at that time.

------------------
Terry Owens, Chairman
CFOG-International

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CFOG-International

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2001 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CFOG-InternationalClick Here to visit CFOG-International's HomePageSend a Private Message to CFOG-InternationalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Board of Director's meeting will take place tonight at 6:00 PM (PST)

Also, I have posted a complete current membership database on the Director's page for your use. Also, you will find a club presentation you may use when contacting clubs in your area.

Thanks again to all of you who have chosen to participate in this organization. The growth and organization of this group is outstanding!!

CFOG-International

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CFOG-InternationalClick Here to visit CFOG-International's HomePageSend a Private Message to CFOG-InternationalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Board of Director's meeting was held as scheduled and was extremely successful. Final plans are being made for the scheduled release of the club magazine as well as the two national shows in 2002.

Just a proven fact that online meetings can be held in this day and age of technology!!

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2001 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Terry: check the CFOG-I members' forum for a message from me. Email here at work is down tonight.

Hey, PFF PM's work good too! Check yours.
(thanks again Cliff)

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 11-27-2001).]

87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2001 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weren't we supposed to have one back on 11/21? We tried to get in but received errors.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2001 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the members' forum:
"No one was able to get in -- the meeting was cancelled and will be rescheduled"
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2001 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The meeting was rescheduled to tonight at 6:00 PM (PST) per the President's email dated Wed., November 21, 2000 @ 21:13:33 (9:13 PM (PST)
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2001 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The December Board of Directors meeting will be held online at 6:00 PM (PST) on Sunday December 9, 2001.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The January directors' meeting is this Sunday, Jan 6th. Same time. Jim (AusFiero): did you get my email a few weeks ago about the time difference?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock