Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Announcement.......!! by CFOG
Started on: 09-22-2001 01:52 AM
Replies: 11 (146 views)
Last post by: tgowens on 10-24-2001 12:29 AM
CFOG
No longer registered
Report this Post09-22-2001 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CFOGClick Here to visit CFOG's HomePageSend a Private Message to CFOGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Classic Fiero Owners Group International (CFOG-I) is a global organization committed to inform and enlighten Fiero owners worldwide. We have put together an organization, which will truly be a "members" club -- not only accountable to, but accessible to its members. With member benefits such as a toll-free technical "hotline", group automobile insurance coverage, and additional member and club incentives, Classic Fiero Owners Group International is available for clubs and individuals alike........

We recognize the fact that organizations of this magnitude have been attempted before and we have taken a good look at the success and failures of the groups preceding this one. We believe that we have put policies and procedures in place to assure our success and are employing people highly knowledgeable of the Fiero and, any and all of them are there for your assistance. This is not an attempt at replacing any other organization but rather to offer the Fiero owners and clubs and alternative.........

We also recognize the fact that there are individuals who have the desire to start clubs in their area and we are there with assistance for them to accomplish that task, from a "club starter package" containing how to start a club to a web site design package for clubs, Classic Fiero Owners Group International is there for the member........we are also in the process of producing a "club introduction package" for individuals who are already members of a club to present to their clubs in the event they wish to join in this organization.

We invite you to take a look at the club web site at www.cfog-i.org and join with us as we grow in this new and exciting venture..........Regional Director and Deputy Director positions may be available in your area. If interested, call Classic Fiero Owners Group International, toll free, at 866-FIERO GT (343-7648).

Terry Owens
Chairman
Classic Fiero Owners Group International

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2001 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tell us what you need. Chances are it's already under discussion. If not, it will be.

------------------
Chuck Hodges
Vice President, Classic Fiero Owners Group International

2M4 Dale

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2001 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is gonna be GREAT !!! guys and gals !!!

Dale Starcher
Central Regional Director CFOG-I http://www.cfog-i.org/index.html

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2001 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm hearing good things that there is a LOT of interest all over for this international club, i.e. it's happening! Keep checking the website, and talk it up with your local club. More importantly, it's here for YOU, so get involved and you'll find it very responsive to what you need.
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post10-01-2001 12:38 AM   Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You mean to tell that there isn't a link to Fierolinks! on that site? come on now ya'll.. hehe..

------------------
1988 Hawaiin Orchid Coupe - Fierolinks

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2001 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Galen:
You mean to tell that there isn't a link to Fierolinks! on that site?
Seriously, I've thought about that. I'll see what I can do. We're just trying to get this up & running, so not everything will be perfect at first. But everybody who speaks up will be heard.

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2001 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, so where's all the Canadians? Brits? I know there was more than 1 Aussie here on the Forum. And that guy in Peru is a shoe-in for South American Director!
2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Terry,
I'd like to get involved with the club. I emailed you a few weeks ago but I guess you were on a road trip.
Let me know what I can do.
Thanks,

------------------
Jeff
AOL IM : Only2xsess

Visit My Website

72vinman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 72vinmanSend a Private Message to 72vinmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just checking to see if you guys are still there.

[This message has been edited by 72vinman (edited 10-25-2001).]

tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2001 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have personally checked all of the information requests for both CFOG (the local club) and CFOG-International and do not see a message from you. I have also reviewed the email logs of the others who recieve the information requessts and cannot locate one there either.

We have several who recieve these requests to faciliate answers to them. Please go to the information page and send your request again and I will personally see that it is answered -- here is the link -- http://www.cfog-i.org/information.html

------------------
West Highland Graphics & Design
Classic Fiero Owners Group International

tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2001 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tgowens

2496 posts
Member since Apr 2000
2xsess, you do have mail.......
PFF
System Bot
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2001 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tgowens

2496 posts
Member since Apr 2000
2xsess, you do have mail.......

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay