TN Fieros - Saturday, Sept 8 by TN Fieros
Started on: 08-30-2001 12:18 AM
Replies: 3 (121 views)
Last post by: ironhedno3 on 09-04-2001 09:30 PM
TN Fieros

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2001 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TN FierosClick Here to visit TN Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to TN FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our next meet will be held Saturday, September the 8th. We will be meeting at Sonic in Lakewood, which is Northeast of Nashville. Meeting time is 12:30pm. After lunch we will cruise to a local park.

If you will be coming in in from either Memphis, get on I-65N when you get to Nashville and go to Exit 92. Get off of the exit and take a right. This is Madison/Old Hickory Blvd. You will stay straight on this road and go through several lights and then cross a big stone bridge. The Sonic is about 4-5 miles beyond the bridge on the right.

If you are coming from Knoxville, look for Exit 221 on I-40. Take a right off of the exit and go straight. This is Old Hickory Blvd. You will pass The Hermitage on your right. The Sonic is just beyond the little town of Lakewood and will be on your left.

From Chattanooga, you will get on I-40 or I-65 from I-24.. Either way is about the same distance. I personally think I-65 is easier.

We should have 10-12 cars there this month and hope to see you there!

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TN Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2001 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TN FierosClick Here to visit TN Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to TN FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next weekend! Just a reminder...

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2001 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TN Fieros,
Won't be able to make it this time.
Hope yall don't think it's a crime.
But one of the meets I'll will attend again.
You'll know its me by my big gut and grin.
Here's a wishin' yall all have fun.
And I'll see yall again when I'm not under the gun.

Best Wishes for yall from
Butter

ironhedno3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2001 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ironhedno3Send a Private Message to ironhedno3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey folks as far as the cruise to the park im thinkin of taking old hickory blvd to briley pkwy west to harding road and the bunch of us going through belle mead and cruising percy warner park..and yes i will keep it at the speed limit so all can keep up..its kinda of a long run but the scenery is very nice..hope we dont get rained out..keith

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock