Pontiacs In Pigeon Forge by TN Fieros
Started on: 06-13-2001 03:39 AM
Replies: 0 (120 views)
Last post by: TN Fieros on 06-13-2001 03:39 AM
TN Fieros

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TN FierosClick Here to visit TN Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to TN FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I promised an informational post closer to show time. Here it is... Make sure and check the link for show information.

---

Allan and I will be meeting up around midday on Friday to head over there from Nashville. We're staying in a condo up on the mountain but I am not exactly sure where it is...
I wasn't aware that this show was not at the Grand. There is a truck show going on at the Grand this weekend so the town is gonna be crowded!

There is a Pontiac gathering of some kind Friday night at 8:00pm. The show is 9-3 on Friday so I won't be there in time for that, but I do plan to go to whatever gathering they are having. I'll be wearing my TN Fiero name badge that has the logo below on it. You can look at my website to see what I look like if that will help you find me. Me and Allan aren't all that tough to find. Probably two of the longest haired guys any of you have ever seen! hehe

I hope we can all get together up there and take over a parking lot each night as I mentioned earlier. Would love to see a good Fiero showing. If it looks like none of us are hooking up, or if a bunch find each other and I'm not there, my cell number is 615-400-1661.

Here is a link for the show in case anyone needs any info.. http://www.smokymtnpontiacs.com/pigeon.htm

Looking forward to a good weekend of seeing some old friends and making some new ones...

One more thing... judging ends at 3pm on Saturday. Awards are given at 4pm. There is a Smokey Mtn cruise planned for 6pm. It would be even better if it was all Fieros, but it will still be something that you don't want to miss. Maybe we can get a bunch of Fieros in a pack anyway!

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay