Started on: 04-20-2024 12:51 PM
Replies: 10 (129 views)
Last post by: Zeb on 05-04-2024 06:11 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://thedebrief.org/nasa...feat-earths-gravity/

The teaser lead in paragraphs..

Dr. Charles Buhler, a NASA engineer and the co-founder of Exodus Propulsion Technologies, has revealed that his company’s propellantless propulsion drive, which appears to defy the known laws of physics, has produced enough thrust to counteract Earth’s gravity.

A veteran of such storied programs as NASA’s Space Shuttle, the International Space Station (ISS), The Hubble Telescope, and the current NASA Dust Program, Buhler and his colleagues believe their discovery of a fundamental new force represents a historic breakthrough that will impact space travel for the next millennium.

“The most important message to convey to the public is that a major discovery occurred,” Buhler told The Debrief. “This discovery of a New Force is fundamental in that electric fields alone can generate a sustainable force onto an object and allow center-of-mass translation of said object without expelling mass.”
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm no scientist but it seems to defy a few laws of physics (conservation of momentum, Newton's 3rd law). So that kinda hints to that they are overseeing something. But again, I'm no scientist and I'm sure these guys know what they are doing. 😄
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A) I don't know if this is true or not- the guy has "credentials" but that does not always guarantee "truth".....Seems like the best way to "prove it" would be to put it in a vacuum chamber and see if the system can actually lift a heavy object- then I would be fully impressed...

B) Something different but similar (In a way)....Dark Matter; I flat out don't believe in it.....They came up with "Dark Matter"...It solved one problem they observed in the universe, but created other problems (Warning flag goes up) So then they created Dark Energy to solve those problems....Any time you have to create other things to make your theory work, it becomes very suspicious to me. Next they'll create "Dark magic"....

They keep trying to "Prove Dark Matter" but all of their tests FAIL....A group of scientists have come up with a much simpler theory; Over long distances (Inter-galactic) Gravity varies its strength differently than what we observe in our solar system.....every test of this theory has worked....
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't understand how they can refer to it as 'propellantless' since it uses electrical energy and electrons have both kinetic and potetential energy.
I do not begin to understand it but nothing moves for zero reason.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

NASA VETERAN’S PROPELLANTLESS PROPULSION DRIVE THAT PHYSICS SAYS SHOULDN’T WORK JUST PRODUCED ENOUGH THRUST TO OVERCOME EARTH’S GRAVITY

Interesting image at that site. Makes me wonder (and perhaps that's the intention) if reverse engineering of possibly acquired UAPs has led to this discovery.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Without having read the info at the link, this sounds a lot like "gravitational drive" or "free energy".
One of my friends used to be heavily into this stuff.
A gentleman named Colonel Tom Bearden talked/wrote about it a great deal. (Supposedly, the B2 bomber has some sort of propulsion similar to this - as the story goes.)
Colonel Bearden has some impressive credentials.

Google has pages and pages of stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B07HYQMZN5

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-20-2024).]

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane, it was developed so you can have your flying car.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Obviously this stuff is way over my head. He is a legit scientist, but so was Nicola Tesla and not all of his claims were true.

I will wait and see how it develops. The biggest thing I noted was that his Exodus Propulsion Technologies team includes engineers from Blue Origin and Exxon Mobile. So if there is anything to it funding for more research should not be a problem.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1047 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by cvxjet:
B) Something different but similar (In a way)....Dark Matter; I flat out don't believe in it.....

I don't want to take this thread to far OT, but I was just talking about "dark matter" yesterday. The Federal Reserve Banking System is losing money foe the firat time in its over 100 years of existence. Instead of calling the negative balance a "loss" they called it a "deferred asset". They just made up that term to make it work. seems like scientists did the same thing with "dark matter". they just came up with a variable to make their math work out.

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All the folks we knew that delved into this stuff were either mad or swiftly headed that way. Most were "Russian".We leaned towards robots instead, I think we are still sorta "sane". but we sometimes need to swap out batteries... *maniacal shrug*
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2024 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Real stuff, but incredibly weak. This is just Ion Drive, or Electrostatic Propulsion. Nothing new.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock