One of the quick jabs my dad made years ago by Blitz54
Started on: 03-24-2024 05:51 PM
Replies: 0 (39 views)
Last post by: Blitz54 on 03-24-2024 05:51 PM
Blitz54

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blitz54Send a Private Message to Blitz54Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just been planning work on the Fiero, and it popped into my head one of the little jabs he got at me years ago.

My buddy had a truck and trailer, so he helped me pick up the Fiero when I bought it I think in 2018. He even brought me money to pay for it because my bank isn't in the city, so he saved me a couple bucks from using a random ATM. I got him to take the car out to my parents town, he lives 3 miles from them, and I stopped in town to get the cash to pay him back.

So he gets to my parents yard, dad comes out to help him unload the car. As they're doing so, my dad says "I'm glad he's getting into cars, now he just needs to get into girls". The absolute disrespect to throw that one out there when I wasn't around to defend myself haha. I'm sure I got him back in the years after, but I never fully recovered from that one.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock