Started on: 03-12-2024 06:07 PM
Replies: 14 (147 views)
Last post by: maryjane on 03-14-2024 09:49 PM
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2024 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you can read this then you can read this
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2024 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Did you post something?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2024 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Did you post something?

Certainly this thread will be erased.

Cliff was trying to figure out why my name and passwrods wouldn't work and asked if I would try and post and log in at same time..

It worked..

I don't know if the problem is solved. I just do what i'm told.

------------------
Logic doesn't mean correct or right.
For example: Punching someone in the face until they no longer think the way they did before is effectively changing their mind in a statistically positive way.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2024 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Welcome back welcome back welcome back

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-12-2024).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2024 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Welcome back welcome back welcome back

Hey Boss.
Uber over to Houston and pick up my truck.
If you bring back to me I'll pack you a handkercheif full of butter and honey biscuits for your plane ride home.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 03-12-2024).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2024 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uber to Houston...?
I'm a long way from Houston nowadays. Moved from E. Tx to Central Texas a couple years ago.
Nice looking truck tho. Specifics?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2024 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uber to Houston...?
I'm a long way from Houston nowadays. Moved from E. Tx to Central Texas a couple years ago.
Nice looking truck tho. Specifics?

6.7 turbo Diesel 91000 miles
EGR and Dex delete.
440hp 800 plus torque
with out a load hwy get 18 to 20 mpg
Ima replace any relays, fuses , servos and connectors that have to do with engaging 4x4.
Nothing wrong now but Im not the biggest fan of electric shift so I'll replace everything and keep a set of spares on hand
I didn't want duellies on my truck. If the call arises I need that extra grib and weight I have single cab C30 to handle it.
Can't wait to get it here.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2024 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad it worked!
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2024 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Glad it worked!

I don't know why it worked this way and not the other ways but I don't plan on learning any code so it doesn't matter.
ThaNKS CLIFF

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2024 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The same period you were having trouble, I had trouble .
My username and password showed up in the boxes above the reply box as usual, but when I went to use the 'upload media' function, I got a message something along the lines of... "You must be logged in in order to use Upload Media files".

Pokey, I have your truck's little brother..

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-14-2024).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2024 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69653 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Pokey, try resetting your PFF preferences. I forgt ya had to do it every so often. Doing so cured the problem I mentioned above.

PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2024 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The same period you were having trouble, I had trouble .
My username and password showed up in the boxes above the reply box as usual, but when I went to use the 'upload media' function, I got a message something along the lines of... "You must be logged in in order to use Upload Media files".

Pokey, I have your truck's little brother..

That's a good looking truck. Is it a newer acquisition?
General use or towing?

I WASN'T KEEPING ALONG WITH THE TIMES BUT THESE DAY THESE TRUCKS ARE A DOWN PAYMENT ON A FREAKING HOUSE!!!!
Been using older stuff and fixing as much as I been using. It hasn't been a money issue but a cheapskate that what I been used too issue.

My little brother bought a F450 last year and I borrowed it a couple time to pick up equipment I purchased at auction.
OMG OMG OMG It's like taking a vacation in these new trucks. Comfy heated and cooled seats, super nice ride, nice and quiet drive, so much power and no shifting!!

For me it is a far cry from a leaky 671 detroit smoke machine with a brownie box and vacuum 2spd twist knob on a solid mount seat over sloppy steering and technically no susoension and an engine tucked up under your ass needing an asbestos heat shield around your gas pedal boot and frying you like a roasted chicken.
Ah but sometimes you could hear that radio in between shifts and nice level ground.

I'm quite excited to get this truck. Sems strange to me to feel anything about buying a peice of equipment. Always just business.
This time it's as much for me as for business. Still writing it off though.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2024 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2019 F-150xlt, 3.5 v6 with twin turbo. Just general use. Got tired at looking at $65,000+ new ones and bought this one used. In great visual shape inside and out and runs and drives great. Only had it since late Oct and haven't driven it too much. it's missing the plastic cover over the top of the tailgate and missing the whole jack assy..jack, lug wrench and tool you let the spare down with, and ... the windshiled washers don't work. Wipers work but I don't hear the pump running. Something I may look into later today, and hopefully can access the pump thru the fender well cover.
My last new truck was an '08 Silverado and this used one is head and shoulders above that one in appearance and comfort. I realized that, when I rented a Ford F350 U-haul to move out here with. Smooth as glass and comfy as my recliner it was.
If you aren't used to the newer Ford trucks, there's lots of little tricks you can access that the owner's manual don't mention.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2024 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

For me it is a far cry from a leaky 671 detroit smoke machine with a brownie box and vacuum 2spd twist knob on a solid mount seat over sloppy steering and technically no susoension and an engine tucked up under your ass needing an asbestos heat shield around your gas pedal boot and frying you like a roasted chicken.

I still love to watch videos of old two-stickers.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2024 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And all them dang air valves behind the seat and under the dash.... and the 2 miles of plastic lines connecting it all together..
You know there's something wrong with a truck when you have to hook onto a float just to go fuel up otherwise you won't have any brakes..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock