Started on: 01-24-2022 07:38 AM
Replies: 39 (684 views)
Last post by: Valkrie9 on 02-09-2022 01:49 AM
Hudini

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no idea what this is. At first it looked like an aircraft with landing lights descending through clouds. Then I realized it was far above and still in sunshine.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no idea but if you figure it out, let us know. Pretty darn cool though.
I always thought we were alone until I joined this forum.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a rocket launch. If you saw it in the morning, it was to your east. If you saw it in the evening, it was west of you.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19411 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by blackrams:

I always thought we were alone until I joined this forum.

Rams

Are you suggesting we have our share of space cases here?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-24-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19411 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Fat boy has been throwing rocks again, three times this month, Jan 5, 10 and 15.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WEATHER BALLOON!!!!
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2022 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SPACE FAAAWWWTTSSSSS !
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Big Sur ufo story, an exciting time in icbm mirv development.
A strange vehicle, an aircraft, does that, zapping a ' laser plasma photon torpedo ' into the guts of the guidance system of the Atlas missile, approaching apogee.
Note, none of the missiles pictured here were Atlas, but, you get the idea, though somewhat distorted, misinforming.
lol !
A great story, because obviously it happened to the Soviet's test launches too, which likely had them concerned about the technology gap.
' Inter county ballistic missiles ! '

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 01-24-2022).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Are you suggesting we have our share of space cases here?

Have you viewed some of the postings on this forum?

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2022 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like when you posted that uninjected people be denied medical treatment?

Or how you posed that when I'm staring up from a hospital bed I'll wish I'd taken the experimental shots?

How about when you said injected people don't spread covid?
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!
This is the one I like the most, the implications staggering confirmation of benign love, by aliens.
An example of direct interference, by strange alien vehicles, hovering near the Minuteman I missile silos, perhaps directly above the caps, we'll never know.
The topside men must surely have been totally freaking out !
At night, a glowing red elliptical football, twenty yards in diameter, was silently suspended above the fence line, illuminating the ground and the men's faces, uncomprehending.
' Sarge ! That's an alien spaceship ! '
' Safeties on, finger off ! Do not fire ! '
' Sarge ! I see someone in there ! He's moving ! '
' Lower your weapon Cortez ! Everyone be cool, just watch it.... far out ! '
Beats hell out of the front line in 'Nam, he thought, nobody's shooting, yet.

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2022 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time travel, dude. Not aliens.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are all time travelers. That is just a rocket. I have seen dozens, up to and including the Saturn V.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!
Nuke Sub collides with USO !
Yep, that got their attention !
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1469 posts
Member since Jan 2021
UFO over USS Roosevelt
Repeated incursions into secured nuke missile storage areas, alarming a few Navy brass.
' Do ? What can we do ?, they're aliens doing whatever they want ! '

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 02-02-2022).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
USS J.F.K.
Yep !
Turned off all the nuke delivery systems.

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 02-03-2022).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1469 posts
Member since Jan 2021

!
' It was a huge ufo, it was just there, above the cut pile ! '
Travis Walton on Being Abducted by Biden_Joe, again !
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater.

Some will know or remember those words. Others will have to find a youtube bubba to explain 'em.
OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a kid, at first I was scared about that, but it didn't stay around long because there just weren't that many purple people to eat.

[This message has been edited by OldsFiero (edited 01-24-2022).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rocket trail up high in the atmosphere...See them sometimes here (From Vandenberg)

I had a statement somebody had written to the newspaper; "The best proof of Inteligent life beyond Earth is that they have NOT tried to contact us"

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

I have no idea what this is. At first it looked like an aircraft with landing lights descending through clouds. Then I realized it was far above and still in sunshine.

I live approx. 120 nm west of Cape Canaveral and months ago I watched a Space X early morning launch (dark sky) and it looked almost exactly like that.

Before it cleared the cloud deck between me and the Cape it lit up the entire eastern sky with eerie white glow. Once above the clouds it looked just like your photo.

High altitude, high speed, air currents move the rocket exhaust trail around just like that.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-24-2022).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!
A great stonewall story, power like that, extra constitutional.

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was that taken here in the U.S or China?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I live approx. 120 nm west of Cape Canaveral and months ago I watched a Space X early morning launch (dark sky) and it looked almost exactly like that.

Before it cleared the cloud deck between me and the Cape it lit up the entire eastern sky with eerie white glow. Once above the clouds it looked just like your photo.

High altitude, high speed, air currents move the rocket exhaust trail around just like that.

I'm curious, I've never attended a launch. But do you know how far away these rockets can be heard?

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-24-2022).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

One eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater.

Some will know or remember those words. Others will have to find a youtube bubba to explain 'em.

Thanks to Don, we can all now get our groove on.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I've curious, I've never attended a launch. But, do you know how far away these rockets can be heard?

Rams

I honestly don't know how far away they can be heard but I do know that Saturn V launches could be felt and heard from over 7 miles away as could STS launches.

You could feel the ground shake from the Saturn V and you could feel the shock waves in the air from both the Saturn and the STS out on the NASA causeway.

I attended a Saturn V launch as a kid and it was both thrilling and terrifying then, but any launch that you get to see within just a few miles will be an indelible memory.

As an adult I was probably at 5 or 6 STS launches because my work allowed me to get special viewing passes onto NASA property so we were routinely within 2.5 miles of the pad.

A Space X launch is not something I have had the pleasure of witnessing "up close and personal".... yet.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-24-2022).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A friend of mine has a ranch near McGregor Tx about 5 miles from the SpaceX engine test facility. He says the single Merlin engines weren't bad but the Raptor engine tests rattle his windows and shake the dishes. Cattle have gotten used to it but still drives his dogs nuts.

Gonna get worse I suspect.
https://www.kwtx.com/2021/0...uncement-mayor-says/
https://www.kxxv.com/hometo...s-spacex-gets-louder

I'll be living within 70 miles of McGregor so i shouldn't have any problem driving over, parking off the side of the road and hearing if not seeing some of the tests.
It's flat and wide open, not like here, where there's a bunch of trees obscuring all views and sounds. The early SpaceX grasshopper and Falcon9 tests were at McGregor not Boca Chica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoxiK7K28PU

The day SpaceX did this less than 3 years ago, I knew, they're for real and there would be no stopping them.
2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Today, it barely made the news that SpaceX cargo Dragon returned from ISS and successfully made splashdown in the Gulf of Mexico.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-25-2022).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2022 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!
Just the facts....about ufos.
:specimen:
lol

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2022 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Today, it barely made the news that SpaceX cargo Dragon returned from ISS and successfully made splashdown in the Gulf of Mexico.

I am a huge fan... Space-X single-handedly disrupted the industry... and now there are competitors too, and I hope they succeed also.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2022 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I am a huge fan... Space-X single-handedly disrupted the industry... and now there are competitors too, and I hope they succeed also.

Whole heartedly agree.

But, I'm still waiting on Scotty to Beam Me Up.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2022 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!

Where
What the....?
Oh...those nukes !

Alien, er....futuremen having a sneak peek at the eggs in the crates, coming down from heaven to have a look at the fission bombs !
' Stop playing with the matches, kids. '

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2022 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Phenomenon, 2020
Listening to the children tell their recollections, without interruption.
Where !
' The world is going to end ! '
' Something bad is going to happen ! '
The messages from visitors, messaging the humans, at their school.
Where they are from, the message then informs the entire planetary system, instantly.
Here, the story is dismissed, because after all, people lie, the adults on network news do, daily.
The message was, that within the children's lifetimes, an event, an extinction event, will happen.
This is bad news for the recently arrived, youngsters.
The only survivors off planet, escaping into space, forever.
A great plot for a sci-fi movie and life manual, instructions for the exploration of the galaxy, in the hope of settlement.
A clean planet, with an environment like Earth's, perfect for us, not too far away.
' Listen kids, if you don't clean up your rooms, we'll remove the atmosphere ! '
Yeah, that would work !

Sightseeing vacation, after interviewing the now adult children.
!
JAMES FOX Interview
The Phenomenon, documentary

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 02-01-2022).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2022 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2022 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They aren't aliens. It's time travel. They're of Earthling origination.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2022 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!
Well,
that's wonderful news, future-people returning to the point in their history timeline when things went wrong, just before the event, recording the facts without interference.
Maybe a little interference, like, shutting off the nuke missiles in Montana, switching on the missiles in Kamchatka, the opposite of the future in our timeline.
Deducing that the coming world war will be an adverse event in their history, our future, devastating the planet with fallout, clouds obscuring the sun.
Geez, it could all come to a trigger point, like, an imperialist invasion of a sovereign nation by the ccp-pla, feebly resisted by the weak and corrupted.
A plot for a sci-fi blockbuster movie, a special agent of the future-people, recruited from the participants of past wars, disappeared from the battlefields.
Combining universal soldiers, twelve monkeys, close encounters, and war of the worlds, a script opening with the Pyramids powered up by a lightning strike in Libya.
Frankenstein was the story written in the time of Tambora, this story begins before the last ice age, the first time, zep tepi, 10,500 bce, when the Sahara was green.
The stories written by literate men, for all time, is that we have been visited for all time, all seeing, all knowing, our fathers that live in heaven, that love us.

Ancient Egypt
Global Food Crisis
Castle Bravo

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 04-06-2022).]

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2022 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the official camera recognized by space exploration authorities.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2022 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:
Well,
that's wonderful news, future-people returning to the point in their history timeline when things went wrong, just before the event, recording the facts without interference.

No. Organized crime and conspiracy will never stop, just as in the future. In fact, they're totally interfering today to alter events so that they favor themselves in the future. That's why they do what they do.

[/QUOTE]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2022 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

This is the official camera recognized by space exploration authorities.

That's the reflection of a weather balloon in the lens.........
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2022 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!
Sky Gods
Humans making copies, of sky people they saw, a kind of plagiarism, replicating, cargo cult art, by artists.
Yep ! That's exactly what it looked like !

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock