Started on: 01-23-2022 10:10 PM
Replies: 10 (164 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 01-24-2022 08:00 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2022 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to say, the Bills gave KC all they wanted. That was absolutely the most competitive contest I think I've ever seen. Two of the best QBs and some of the finest coaching I've ever witnessed on both sides.

I don't like the NFL rule that says the first team to score during OT wins. I think the BIlls should have gotten the ball after KC scored but, I don't get to make the rules.

Having said that, GO CHIEFS!!!!

Rams
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2022 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chiefs might win it all this year since Brady won't be there.
7 is probably enough.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2022 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Chiefs might win it all this year since Brady won't be there.
7 is probably enough.

While I'm hopeful, I'm not about to count my chickens before the eggs are hatched.

Next week it's the Bengals who beat the Chiefs just a couple of weeks ago. We'll see...........
There are no easy teams left.

Rams
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2022 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

While I'm hopeful, I'm not about to count my chickens before the eggs are hatched.

Next week it's the Bengals who beat the Chiefs just a couple of weeks ago. We'll see...........
There are no easy teams left.

Rams

49ers is probably the weakest. They will get crushed by the Rams, IMHO.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2022 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:
49ers is probably the weakest. They will get crushed by the Rams, IMHO.

Ya never know, there was a book I read once, the title was On Any Sunday. Ya just don't know and hope for the best.

Rams

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Down 3 points, 13 seconds left on the clock and Andy Reed says to Patrick Mahomes, “When it’s grim, be the grim reaper.”

Those words will echo in the minds of Chiefs fans forever.

Wow, what a game!

Rams
OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Just wanted to say, the Bills gave KC all they wanted. That was absolutely the most competitive contest I think I've ever seen. Two of the best QBs and some of the finest coaching I've ever witnessed on both sides.

I don't like the NFL rule that says the first team to score during OT wins. I think the BIlls should have gotten the ball after KC scored but, I don't get to make the rules.

Having said that, GO CHIEFS!!!!

Rams

I like the way the CFL does it. They both get a turn from the 35. repeat until one scores and the other one doesn't.

Since 1960, I've been a Cowboys fan first. The last several years, the Bills next.

Three games decided within the last 5 seconds, and the 4th in OT. Wow - fun to watch for a change.

Marc
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The best weekend of football I've seen in a long time.

And yes, even though my Chiefs benefitted from this, I still don't like that rule. The Bills should have gotten a kickoff and four downs at a minimum.
Even the NCAA has a better set of rules for tie breakers.

Rams
OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Agreed, and the fact that it boils down to the luck of a coin toss could be improved on.

Marc

[This message has been edited by OldsFiero (edited 01-24-2022).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OldsFiero:

Agreed, the fact that it boils down to the luck of a coin toss could be improved on.

Marc

Well, it's more than that but, the team that wins the coin toss does have a definite advantage.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-24-2022).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"The Bieniemy of my Bieniemy is my friend."

I just finished watching the game. I didn't know, until the very end. I took special precautions not to spoil it for myself.

I was hoping the Bills would win, but I guess if they had to lose, they could hardly have been part of a more memorable game.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock