Started on: 01-20-2022 09:54 AM
Replies: 14 (163 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 01-20-2022 04:45 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do ya think?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully this Pandemic will peter out soon so, no I would not suggest it.
But, based on how most of those threads have gone, I'd say a category already exists, the Trash Can doesn't get much use and it would be perfect.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-20-2022).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Hopefully this Pandemic will peter out soon so, no I would not suggest it.

Rams

Six months in, we were "2/10ths of the way through this thing".

As has been stated dozens (if not more) times so far, "We'll have to see what happens the next month or so"

Even after the Pandemic is "over", there will be 4-8 years (or longer) worth of discussions about acountability, dismantling misinformation, what people did wrong, audits, investigations, personal stories and sad tales, etc.

Might be worse than the past two years.

I hope Omnicron is the last major variant.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Na, it'd be like having a flu topic. Could have a government overreach topic, but that is covered when you check "politics".
A usual we'll just have to decide to look or not look, respond or not respond.
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Covid will end soon and from that point on to November we will hear how Moses Biden lead us out of the desert of disease and despair to which we were banished by the evil king Naranjo. And if you elect Ralph Marx, Bob Mao and Homer Stalin to congress, the economic recovery can begin. You only have ten more months of sacrifice and suffering. Rejoice, all ye true Americans. We is bound for the promise land. Hellelujah!

The dawn of the democratic dynasty is upon us. All you have to do is what you are told.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-20-2022).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Na, it'd be like having a flu topic.

Maybe... if the year was 1918...

I know Covid creeps into pretty much any thread (like politics or personal jabs tend to do), but It would be kinda nice to be able to filter that out.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Maybe... if the year was 1918...

I know Covid creeps into pretty much any thread (like politics or personal jabs tend to do), but It would be kinda nice to be able to filter that out.

Well, honestly, that's not a bad idea and a darn good reason. I don't know if just anyone can start a thread in the Trash Can but, might be worth trying.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-20-2022).]

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about automatically moving all Covic topics to a subsection within the Trash Can section? Give us back our old OT section (I only come here anymore by accident; today was one of those accidents).
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

How about automatically moving all Covic topics to a subsection within the Trash Can section? Give us back our old OT section (I only come here anymore by accident; today was one of those accidents).

The Old OT section is missing many of its more "colorful" characters. Maybe it's always been this way, but it doesn't feel like it...

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2022 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another friend just home tested +. Fever over 102. Dr's office test was also +. He did already have the shots.

Resting at home now.
A guy he's in a band with has a scratchy throat and an occasional running nose.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-20-2022).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm too sensitive for such a topic.
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2022 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm too competitive to allow you to 1 up me.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2022 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let us know how that grail exposition/expedition turns out.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-20-2022).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I'm too sensitive for such a topic.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock