Started on: 01-13-2022 01:06 PM
Replies: 5 (74 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-14-2022 10:34 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Some good news for once

https://www.reuters.com/wor...irements-2022-01-13/

It's funny... back in the day, unions were created to help protect the worker against the industry.

Today, more and more, unions are being used to combat government over-reach.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm pretty sure most international travel is now requiring vaccinations, why would it be any different for truckers crossing international borders?

Rams
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsClick Here to Email FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I'm pretty sure most international travel is now requiring vaccinations, why would it be any different for truckers crossing international borders?

Rams

What international travel?

Actually, Zuby had a tweet about this just the other day. I'm not searching it out, but he spent the last year traveling the world and living life. His tweet was about how many people had made up this thing in their head that they had to be vaxxed to go anywhere abroad and how it was total bs.

And Canada hasn't been requiring jabs for ANYONE crossing the border, just negative tests and some self isolation/quarantine time.

Why allow citizens to cross unfettered, but drivers have to have extra steps?

And for the record, I'm perfectly fine with not allowing drivers from either side to go to the other country. We need less Canadian drivers out on our roads. But that's not how it works. They just stop us from going there.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

What international travel?

Mostly I was referring to air international travel but, I don't really see a big difference. But I do agree that if others can cross borders without restrictions, then so should truckers be allowed. IOWs, the rules apply to everyone or no one.

Rams

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock