Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Pfizer CEO says vaccines don't work. Maybe the booster helps some.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pfizer CEO says vaccines don't work. Maybe the booster helps some. by sourmash
Started on: 01-13-2022 09:01 AM
Replies: 10 (234 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 01-17-2022 03:06 PM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2022 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here him say the 2 shots offer little "if any" protection. But the booster might help a little. Of course that's because they're still focusing pushing the booster.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1480831893562138629

There it is. The shots dont work. Now everybody knows what many.of us have been saying for a long time.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Here him say the 2 shots offer little "if any" protection. But the booster might help a little. Of course that's because they're still focusing pushing the booster.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1480831893562138629

There it is. The shots dont work. Now everybody knows what many.of us have been saying for a long time.

Might want to review that again. He doesn't say the vaccinations don't work, he says limited and he's talking about the original versions of vaccinations versus the mutated Omicron variant. There's still a high survival rate for most of the population. Do whatever makes you happy.

Taking things out of context is one of the reasons this is such a volatile subject. It's obvious you're dying to be able to say I told you so. Just so we're clear on this, we really won't know the long-term effects of getting vaccinated or natural immunity for a long time. Most of the planet has chosen to get vaccinated when they can. You don't have to. But I fully expect insurance health insurance costs to come and those who can't prove verifiable vaccination status will most likely be paying more.
Get vaccinated or don't, most of us don't care but, exaggerating the truth is

This virus has mutated faster than anyone thought it could. Go get natural immunity or don't. Let us know how that works out for you. I do hope it's not a serious version, eventually we're all going to get it. I have no doubt there's some truth out there in what some anti-vaxers claim but, exaggeration won't help civil discussions.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2022 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:Might want to review that again. He doesn't say the vaccinations don't work, he says limited

You need to stop spreading disinfo. He said little IF ANY just as I quoted in the first sentence. 'If any' includes and suggests 'none'. It doesn't suggest any positive value.

and he's talking about the original versions of vaccinations versus the mutated Omicron variant.

It's impossible to have a vaccination that works on the initial ones and not this variant. And a booster isn't magical. It's the same development.

COVID-19 booster shots are the same formulation as the existing vaccines. The additional vaccine dose strengthens the immune response of the standard vaccine course.

Johnson & Johnson: Booster is equivalent to the previous doses.
Pfizer: Booster is equivalent to the previous doses.
Moderna: Booster is half the dose of the first two shots. So, if you get the Moderna booster, it is a 50-mg dose rather than a 100-mg dose.

He's proposing a whole new scam injection and money scheme. I'm sure they desire a virus that you have to keep taking gov shots for protection. That's their desirable business model. I have a screen shot of a slide asking how curing disease is a good business model for the company.

Taking things out of context is one of the reasons this is such a volatile subject. It's obvious you're dying to be able to say I told you so.

We keep saying I told you so and you said all the things TV told you.
You said:
Injections are effective at prevention.
Jabbed people don't get covid.
Jabbed people dont spread covid.
Jabbed people don't create variants.
Covid will kill millions.
Unjabbed people are the real problem.

All wrong.

Just so we're clear on this, we really won't know the long-term effects of getting vaccinated or natural immunity for a long time.

Wrong, again. Some of us do know. We don't know ALL the long term adverse effects. We know right now of many adverse jab effects. Going forward it will be known by all of the increased disease due to compromised immunity from jabs.

Most of the planet has chosen to get vaccinated when they can.

I'm doubtful of that too.

You don't have to. But I fully expect insurance health insurance costs to come and those who can't prove verifiable vaccination status will most likely be paying more.

What health care insurance? I have none.
And the business model is always charging more when possible. That's capitalism. It's the same as telling people you won't prosecute them for thefts under a certain amount. You get more thefts.

eventually we're all going to get it.

You just admitted that the shots dont work!
We're all going to get it. So stop spreading the shot bs.

I have no doubt there's some truth out there in what some anti-vaxers claim but, exaggeration won't help civil discussions.

Rams

You keep trying to say "anti-vaxers" like MSNBC says. The shots dont work. You admitted one quote above. You're going to get covid. We all are. No stopping it.

I cant be anti-vax to something that doesn't qualify as a vaccine.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-13-2022).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is difficult to say with certainty if the shots "work" or not, or if they lessen symptoms...

but

Here are two FACTS:

80-85% of "Covid Positive" folks currently in the ICUs in New York State have NOT received any shots. (So 15-20% of "Covid Positive" folks in the NY ICUs have had one or more shots.)

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent the video to my doc. This is the response. BTW, she is a MD/Virologist:

Omicron is less susceptible to vaccines because most people got the 6-12 months ago. The vaccine is not infinite and was not designed for this specific variant. The vaccine protection against omicron lasts about 4-6 months. Boosters are more effective because they were more recent. If someone got their first 2 doses now, they would be effective.

Take it or leave it, I really don't care.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2022 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess there are all kinds of reasons.

Did she also mention how much less virulent Omicron is?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2022 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:
Here are two FACTS:

80-85% of "Covid Positive" folks currently in the ICUs in New York State have NOT received any shots. (So 15-20% of "Covid Positive" folks in the NY ICUs have had one or more shots.)

The UK gov weighs in:

‘Pandemic Of The Vaccinated’:
http://www.womensystems.com...t-uk-health.html?m=0
The latest official health data from the British government shows that “fully vaccinated” individuals are not experiencing the robust protection against hospitalization or death that they were promised, but rather have alarmingly been contracting the virus, getting hospitalized, and even dying at a much higher number than the unvaccinated have been over the past few months.

As of December 5th, the vaccinated have accounted for a whopping 4 of every 5 total Covid-19 deaths in England since August 16th, 2021, according to The UK Health Security Agency’s Covid data.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-14-2022).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think we approached this as a nation, as a country, entirely in all the wrong ways. This is definitely Monday-morning quarterbacking... I very much would have probably done the exact same thing Trump did... or possibly less effective, and I mean that. He really did everything he reasonably good that was recommended to him by the very people that are now recommending things to Biden.

But I think we need to realize at this point, that barring some specific information about any new virus or rampant disease, that we need to focus on the sick, weak, and elderly. What we did to this country effectively destroyed the economy. It looks and feels great, but when you look at the actual numbers (workforce participation, U6, etc.) ... we're going down hill quickly. Things are not great right now. I think Biden exacerbated a lot of this... but I also think the lockdowns (globally) caused this.

Personally... COVID is over.

Period... if the Biden administration was smart, he would give a speech on the recovery phase, and stop trying to control the population.. "e.g., we're moving on..." something like that.

They need to still protect places like hospitals and elderly care facilities, but we cannot continue to do this merry-go-round of absurdity with masks, lockdowns, etc. For those who live in ultra-liberal cities... they're *STILL* doing crazy stuff. I just moved from Texas to Florida... so I don't see it... and anyone living in a "free" state largely doesn't see it either. But through much of the country, there's little difference between today and January of 2021.

But for me... and 61% of the country, "COVID IS OVER..."

moving on...
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HAVE HAD THE BUG TWICE

very very nasty 1st round in 1-20 just before it was officially here
lost 25 lbs not eating for 2 weeks should have gone to hospital but did not
as they were still talking military base Q then

got shots twice in 21 feb and the D version in july much lighter sickness no weight loss 3-4 days vs 2 weeks
far less intense after the shots yes I still got sick but not as sick or as long aka about what the vac shot promise

darwin is real evol or die you pick
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2022 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"AI-powered DoD data analysis program named 'Project Salus' SHATTERS official vaccine narrative, shows A.D.E. (Antibody Dependent Enhancement) accelerating in the fully vaccinated with each passing week"

Crack Newz; October, 2021.
https://www.cracknewz.com/2...d-data-analysis.html

I have no idea about this, but it looks "a cut above" the more common kinds of anti-vaccine misinformation and disinformation that have been circulating about the Covid vaccines.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-17-2022).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2022 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The disinfo said 15 days to flatten the curve, shots are safe and effective, the injected don't get covid, don't spread covid, don't create break-thru cases. It said to Congress that we didn't fund gain-of-function research in China.

That's the disinfo.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock