Started on: 01-11-2022 02:01 PM
Replies: 15 (243 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 01-12-2022 04:56 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2022 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shove it up your deek-hole, vaxxer !! This is a FREE country you sub-human scum

https://globalnews.ca/news/...inated-from-covid-19

Got rope ? we are gonna need lots of it !!!

Putrid filth.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just bringing back tar and feathers would help.

Or just have people actually stand up against the crap. Too many people are willing to give up and just let the Government keep them safe.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this a freakin' JOKE?

Wait...

"Only 10 per cent of the population is unvaccinated but they make up 50 per cent of patients in intensive care beds, according to the premier.

On Tuesday the province reported an increase of 188 patients with COVID-19 for a total of 2,742. Of those, 255 are in intensive care.

so..127.5 people = 50%

What is the total population?

Quebec = 8.6 Million.(estimated)

about 3,000 out of 8.6 Million are in the hospital.

86,000,000 aren't vacinnated.
100 bucks a person for taxes... 8,600,000,000... 8.6 BILLION in Taxes?

8.6 Billion divided into 10,000 hospital cases...860,000 per person...

Meh this is all just gross.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 01-11-2022).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Is this a freakin' JOKE?

Wait...

"Only 10 per cent of the population is unvaccinated but they make up 50 per cent of patients in intensive care beds, according to the premier.

On Tuesday the province reported an increase of 188 patients with COVID-19 for a total of 2,742. Of those, 255 are in intensive care.

so..127.5 people = 50%

What is the total population?

Quebec = 8.6 Million.(estimated)

about 3,000 out of 8.6 Million are in the hospital.

86,000,000 aren't vacinnated.
100 bucks a person for taxes... 8,600,000,000... 8.6 BILLION in Taxes?

8.6 Billion divided into 10,000 hospital cases...860,000 per person...

Meh this is all just gross.

I'm sure MEM is serious if, he could get anyone to follow but, I doubt that's going to happen. Admittedly, I could be wrong, only time will tell.

Rams

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I'm sure MEM is serious if, he could get anyone to follow but, I doubt that's going to happen. Admittedly, I could be wrong, only time will tell.

Rams

I love the mental image of him stalwartly riding off into battle on his electric moped, armed with his BB gun.

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2022 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A couple weeks ago Rivero read a news clip on air that stated "they" are counting single shots as individual people. Two shots is 2 people. A booster is another, instead of 3 shots for 1 person.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2022 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
I love the mental image of him stalwartly riding off into battle on his electric moped, armed with his BB gun.

Those were banned here too...

Now we use a lance....twigs zip-tied to broom handles, and painted bright orange for safety. And we cant ride into battle anymore, we have to calmly walk (wearing helmets and pads for safety) because running into battle has proven too stressfull.

Welcome to CanaDUH.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2022 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

HUH. well that didnt take long.

https://www.cp24.com/mobile...r-measures-1.5735058

He must have heard you and your followers were charging up the mopeds. Don't forget your helmet.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-12-2022).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HUH. well that didnt take long.

https://www.cp24.com/mobile...r-measures-1.5735058

“Recent comments about the credibility of our opinions and our scientific rigor are undoubtedly causing a certain erosion of public support,” Arruda wrote. “In such a context, I consider it appropriate to offer you the possibility of replacing me before the end of my term of office.”

What a mouthful.
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2022 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

He must have heard you and your followers were charging up the mopeds. Don't forget your helmet.

Rams

No EV's for this excursion, the range is too limited. We all are buying motorized Igloo coolers to ride just for this occasion.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No EV's for this excursion, the range is too limited. We all are buying motorized Igloo coolers to ride just for this occasion.

Sorry, I'm having a hard time getting that image out of my head.

Rams
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MEM, you can sign me up... I'm as ready as I'll ever be to participate in the Canadian Civil War. Please let me know what side we're on... are we on the old British side, or the old French side? I'm not sure... I would ask first, who has the best food? We can worry about the politics later... I just want to make sure that with my involvement, and those of my friends and colleagues that I bring along... that there are certain... how should I say, reward for our participation.

Here and now, I am staking claim to Tim Hortons Coffee... I will continue existing operations in Canada after the reconstruction, but the headquarters will move to Miami. There are plenty of Canadians down here during the Winter to assist us in keeping the brand authentic.

Let me know whenever you're ready, and what kind of weapons I'll get. I would like a hockey stick so that I can fit in, but will also take a machete as I understand that is also used in some provincial regions.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2022 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The weapons are a bit of an issue. Since our DHIC (deek head in charge) is banning everything that even resembles a gun, up to and including airsoft, we have decided on firing frozen poutine from slingshots made with dollarama bungi cords (hence the need for the igloo transportation). Heavy artillery will consist of hockey pucks thrown really-really hard by strippers high up on their poles.

You can have the Timmies HQ, but we keep Country Time. And the Labbatt's brewery.

Bring Marlborro's. And Old Grandad. Cant get either of those here in the wasteland.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The weapons are a bit of an issue. Since our DHIC (deek head in charge) is banning everything that even resembles a gun, up to and including airsoft, we have decided on firing frozen poutine from slingshots made with dollarama bungi cords (hence the need for the igloo transportation). Heavy artillery will consist of hockey pucks thrown really-really hard by strippers high up on their poles.

You can have the Timmies HQ, but we keep Country Time. And the Labbatt's brewery.

Bring Marlborro's. And Old Grandad. Cant get either of those here in the wasteland.

Roger! I've got hockey sticks signed by the entire Washington Capitals team, circa 1984. It's a bit brittle, but I think it will do.

Only other thing I ask... can I eat some of the poutine while in battle? And... can we have the Coors company back?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock