Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Indiana Life Insurance: deaths up 40% for 18-64 ages. No covid explanation.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Indiana Life Insurance: deaths up 40% for 18-64 ages. No covid explanation. by sourmash
Started on: 01-04-2022 09:54 AM
Replies: 19 (315 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 01-05-2022 09:52 AM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said."

https://www.thecentersquare...41-5b2c06725e2c.html

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,”
the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers in the state.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

Davison was one of several business leaders who spoke during the virtual news conference on Dec. 30 that was organized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.

Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.

“What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers.”

He said at the same time, the company is seeing an “uptick” in disability claims, saying at first it was short-term disability claims, and now the increase is in long-term disability claims.

“For OneAmerica, we expect the costs of this are going to be well over $100 million, and this is our smallest business. So it’s having a huge impact on that,” he said.

He said the costs will be passed on to employers purchasing group life insurance policies, who will have to pay higher premiums.

The CDC weekly death counts, which reflect the information on death certificates and so have a lag of up to eight weeks or longer, show that for the week ending Nov. 6, there were far fewer deaths from COVID-19 in Indiana compared to a year ago – 195 verses 336 – but more deaths from other causes – 1,350 versus 1,319.

These deaths were for people of all ages, however, while the information referenced by Davison was for working-age people who are employees of businesses with group life insurance policies.

At the same news conference where Davison spoke, Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association, said that hospitals across the state are being flooded with patients “with many different conditions,” saying “unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.”

In a follow-up call, he said he did not have a breakdown showing why so many people in the state are being hospitalized – for what conditions or ailments. But he said the extraordinarily high death rate quoted by Davison matched what hospitals in the state are seeing.

"What it confirmed for me is it bore out what we're seeing on the front end,..." he said.

The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday.

Just 8.9% of ICU beds are available at hospitals in the state, a low for the year, and lower than at any time during the pandemic. But the majority of ICU beds are not taken up by COVID-19 patients – just 37% are, while 54% of the ICU beds are being occupied by people with other illnesses or conditions.

The state's online dashboard shows that the moving average of daily deaths from COVID-19 is less than half of what it was a year ago. At the pandemic's peak a year ago, 125 people died on one day – on Dec. 29, 2020. In the last three months, the highest number of deaths in one day was 58, on Dec. 13.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-04-2022).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look for Indiana Life's CEO to be censored from social media.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same article with commentary.

http://theeconomiccollapseb...hat-nobody-can-deny/

That article is just the dead they have to pay out on, they aren't counting the uninsured, or those too sick to work but not sick enough to play log.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-04-2022).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actuaries for insurance companies just do the numbers. No political agenda. The bottom line is cost, return and causations as their agenda points.

The article with commentary will give the Resident Brandon pro-jabbers something to deflect upon. The original article has them stymied on how to respond.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The point is, deflection or not, the original is some serious under-reporting of the numbers.

Same as "unemployment" numbers. They never count the disabled, retired, homeless or those who have given up looking for work.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Actuaries for insurance companies just do the numbers. No political agenda. The bottom line is cost, return and causations as their agenda points.

The article with commentary will give the Resident Brandon pro-jabbers something to deflect upon. The original article has them stymied on how to respond.

I read that article three times to ensure I caught the gist of it. Nowhere in the article did I see vaccinations being blamed for the deaths. so, I have to assume, that's your explanation. Drawing such conclusions as to blame the COVID vaccines as you suggest only shows your bias. I've said previously that no vaccine is safe for everyone. Provide some data or supporting proof of your statement or it is as it appears,

At least 243,527,564 people or 74% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 205,811,394 people or 63% of the population have been fully vaccinated.
https://usafacts.org/visual...cine-tracker-states/

It's my opinion that if the vaccination(s) were the cause, then the number of deaths from vaccinations would be much, much higher. I can see a whole bunch of socially related issues that might explain that increase though.

Personally, I don't care what President Biden thinks on this issue. IMHO, he hasn't been right on much but, every now and then even a blind squirrel will find a nut.
The title is correct, No COVID explanation.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-04-2022).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, rams, as I said to MEM, you have NOTHING that you can add, refute nor address about the posted article?

Originally posted by blackrams:
I read that article three times to ensure I caught the gist of it. Nowhere in the article did I see vaccinations being blamed for the deaths. so, I have to assume, that's your explanation. Drawing such conclusions as to blame the COVID vaccines as you suggest only shows your bias. I've said previously that no vaccine is safe for everyone. Provide some data or supporting proof of your statement or it is as it appears,

What statement? The statement you made and tried to affix to me? Stop being a phony.

This is my statement: you're totally triggered because you can't refute or even address what the article states.

At least 243,527,564 people or 74% of the population have received at least one dose.

Isn't it true that gov, media and NGOs are over reporting jabbed people? Aren't they totaling all jabs given as unique people being jabbed instead of not counting the people with multiple jabs?

You and Resident Brandon are on the same page.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

The point is, deflection or not, the original is some serious under-reporting of the numbers.

Same as "unemployment" numbers. They never count the disabled, retired, homeless or those who have given up looking for work.

Just as with long term smoking, the results come out later as data is compiled. This is just one of the first reports to come out. For years reports will compile data showing the failures of PROTECTING the population. The shutdowns, masks, social distancing, injections have done what for us?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, rams, as I said to MEM, you have NOTHING that you can add, refute nor address about the posted article?

What statement? The statement you made and tried to affix to me? Stop being a phony.

This is my statement: you're totally triggered because you can't refute or even address what the article states.

Isn't it true that gov, media and NGOs are over reporting jabbed people? Aren't they totaling all jabs given as unique people being jabbed instead of not counting the people with multiple jabs?

You and Resident Brandon are on the same page.

You really should look into a mirror prior to making such posts.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You really should look into a mirror prior to making such posts.

Rams

Gee, another astute post. Where's the substance?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gee, another astute post. Where's the substance?

Ya know, attacking me for doubting your position without any research or data to back your position up really accomplishes nothing.
But, you seem to enjoy that so, go ahead. Making an ass out of oneself is strictly up to the individual.

Claiming things as you have does nothing without evidence, put up a little proof and it will substantially add to your cause.
I realize you're just trying to get more folks to buy in but, that decision is personal and already made by the majority of people.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ya know, attacking me for doubting your position without any research or data to back your position up really accomplishes nothing.

Oh, you poor victim. I understand that you can't dispute the content of the subject post that you challenged me to provide. You asked for proof and got it.

Since I posted, you've gone on a personal tirade to try to strike some target that you're trying to hang on somebody. It's been pretty funny watching you over-react. Just read it and absorb it.

But, you seem to enjoy that so, go ahead. Making an ass out of oneself is strictly up to the individual.

You're very practiced at it, yes? That's why I like interacting with you.

Claiming things as you have does nothing without evidence, put up a little proof and it will substantially add to your cause.
I realize you're just trying to get more folks to buy in but, that decision is personal and already made by the majority of people.

Rams

Again, you challenged me this morning for evidence. There the article is. The one you can't assail. Just live with the knowledge that there will be more articles as more data is compiled.

Once jabbed, there's no changing any minds. How could I change any minds?

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just as with long term smoking, the results come out later as data is compiled. This is just one of the first reports to come out. For years reports will compile data showing the failures of PROTECTING the population.

The shutdowns, masks, social distancing, injections have done what for us?

Blunted the impact of the first known Covid virus strain, and the previous variations that have emerged, up to and including Delta.

A person can't die from Omicron if they're already dead from Delta.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-04-2022).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This isn't terribly surprising, from my own observation.
People have been postponing or ignoring medical procedures, doctor visits, or maybe even ER trips that they normally would have taken before COVID came along.

And even those who have followed through have more BS to negotiate, and quite likely suffer a lesser quality of care, than they would have before all the current restrictions were implemented.

As for the disability claims... see above. If you're not proactive, you might have to be reactive.
And that's in addition to the people who are obviously long-term impaired by COVID. (I didn't see any reason for the disability claims discussed in the article.)

Case in point. A very good friend, aged 92, died a week ago. I believe that, were it not for the current restraints, protocols, and overloading of the system (His wife said that the ER was a madhouse) he might be alive today. Or not.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-04-2022).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, you challenged me this morning for evidence. There the article is. The one you can't assail. Just live with the knowledge that there will be more articles as more data is compiled.

I'll accept any real proof you can provide but, up to this point, I have not seen any related to this.
No where in your provided article did it suggest the COVID-19 vaccines were responsible nor did it even get close to suggesting that.

As I previously posted:

Overall, 205,811,394 people or 63% of the population have been fully vaccinated.
https://usafacts.org/visual...cine-tracker-states/

It's my opinion that if the vaccination(s) were the cause, then the number of deaths from vaccinations would be much, much higher. I can see a whole bunch of socially related issues that might explain that increase though.

Personally, I don't care what President Biden thinks on this issue. IMHO, he hasn't been right on much but, every now and then even a blind squirrel will find a nut.
The title is correct, No COVID explanation.

Rams

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You aren't very humorous in impersonating a joke. Your problem is with the insurance industry expert that presented the findings that you're pretending not to understand. He's the expert heading companies which demand to see the data on the dead that they're paying benefits for being dead. Really dead.

Originally posted by Raydar:

This isn't terribly surprising, from my own observation.
People have been postponing or ignoring medical procedures, doctor visits, or maybe even ER trips that they normally would have taken before COVID came along.

Hospitals and doctors were postponing procedures. They were delaying for weeks and months common and needed ones. It isn't just the people needing the work done.

That was the point of capitalizing the word "protecting" as I did. This is the result of protecting us. Bullchit! They don't effing care a chit about us. I'm not pissed at you. I'm pissed though.

Case in point. A very good friend, aged 92, died a week ago. I believe that, were it not for the current restraints, protocols, and overloading of the system (His wife said that the ER was a madhouse) he might be alive today. Or not.

At least he had the comfort to experience the past USA which had a very prosperous period and has had an advanced culture.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

This isn't terribly surprising, from my own observation. People have been postponing or ignoring medical procedures, doctor visits, or maybe even ER trips that they normally would have taken before COVID came along.

And even those who have followed through have more BS to negotiate, and quite likely suffer a lesser quality of care, than they would have before all the current restrictions were implemented.

As for the disability claims... see above. If you're not proactive, you might have to be reactive. And that's in addition to the people who are obviously long-term impaired by COVID. (I didn't see any reason for the disability claims discussed in the article.)

I think there's good insight here, in these remarks from Raydar.

I wonder if there are similar reports from other life insurance companies.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2022 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
I wonder if there are similar reports from other life insurance companies.

Who cares? It served it's purpose.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2022 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to take this article at face value, there would be no reason for this information to be fraudulent... if it were, there would be leading insinuation in it.

No where does it suggest though that it's from the vaccines.

My personal opinion, I have to look at all facts that I know, and make my own educated guess:
- Pfizer / Maderna Theraputics won a law-suit to prevent FOIA of information for up to 55 years (they wanted 75). Why is this? This is incredibly suspect.
- The only things that have changed considerably over the past two years is COVID, the presidency (crime, real unemployment, malaise), and vaccines.

Basic process of elimination would suggest it could be one of the following:
- Increased crime / death
- Economic malaise causing depression / health leading to death
- The vaccines are actually weakening our bodies to other conditions

Although I worked in the medical industry for over a decade, I'm not a doctor and my opinion means no more than any other schmuck who isn't a virologist... but seeing what Pfizer and the USG are doing related to the vaccines, I'm immediately suspect. I have some facts that lead me to this conclusion, but nothing concrete that states this is it... simply, CYA and slight of hand kind of activity from all involved.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2022 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm more confident than not that the mRNA injections will weaken your immune system making you more susceptible to disease.
Opioid abuse is a leading causenof death. The dystopian environment that gov and media is promoting causes more drug abuse, leading to more death.

None of the current policies are to protect our health and welfare. All of it is to strengthen the power of 'The Powers' over the people.

That is what I was saying by linking this article. Gov and their NGOs aren't protecting us. They're accelerating the demise.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock