Started on: 12-31-2021 12:37 PM
Replies: 15 (226 views)
Last post by: randye on 01-01-2022 08:56 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2021 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't but, I'm curious as to what others may attempt.
At this point in my life, trying to change just about anything would be an exercise of futility. Besides that, I like who and what I am.
YMMV

Rams
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2021 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I resolved, a few years ago, not to make any resolutions. It is the only resolution I have managed to keep.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2021 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's more of a chick thing to do, no?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2021 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

It's more of a chick thing to do, no?

You may be correct. I've only been encouraged to make a New Year's Resolution by the ladies.
You may be on to something......................

Rams
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Be a dick less. Not less of a dick mind you. I am just trying to be better at what I do and streamline things.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I don't celebrate New Year's Eve or the movement of the calendar to a new year.
I see it as just another marketing thing to get us to spend our money on silly things, kind of like several other of our "marketed" holidays.

So, dick or dickless makes no difference to me. I'm happy with who and what I am.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2022 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You just burped and scratched your butt, didn't you?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

You just burped and scratched your butt, didn't you?

I'm curious, do you seek out my postings for a specific reason?
It does appear to be that you have a reason.

Pretty sure I've made it clear several times I don't swing that way.
Attention Seeking Syndrome maybe..........

Rams

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2022 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's because I like you.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

It's because I like you.

Good to know.
An interesting way to show it. I guess. Take all kinds.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2022 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I can make you a more interesting poster and better person.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-01-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Less of a ...

Streamlined deek,
sans flapper skeen, smoother through the air, water, less drag, less weight, cooler, smooth !
The women say better looking two when trimmed !
rofl !
lol !
' My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.'
Discover why I am getting women's lingerie and undergarment adverts in my PFF feed, wtf.
Who is system bot posting Sears Catalog brassiere ads and why the wrong content.
Nefarious plot by certain petulant peekers no doubt, uncivil in the first, malevolent.

Just discovered the SantaSuit Anime girl up top, so hot, so sexy. Japanese ?
Happy New Year !
lol !

20 mins to post that !
....4:20pm
No, No, No, Trust me, It's going to catch on, It's going to be a very, very sleek look. I'll go get my good knife ! Just wait right there, I'll be right back..

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 01-01-2022).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-01-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I don't but, I'm curious as to what others may attempt.
At this point in my life, trying to change just about anything would be an exercise of futility. Besides that, I like who and what I am.
YMMV

Rams

I saved this from an article a few years ago and it sums up my attitude towards New Years resolutions:

"Probably one of the most useless wastes of mental and spiritual energy engaged in by some individuals is the making of New Year Resolutions.

One reason for the futility of New Year Resolutions is that they are usually couched in such general terms that they invite procrastination, hesitation, ensuing failure and either anxiety or depression.

Typical New Year’s resolutions are familiar to all: Stop smoking, lose weight, spend more time with my family. These are all laudable goals. But the problem is that they are ‘goals,’ that is to say, endpoints, not the first step to reach the goal one has “resolved” to reach.

Often what confronts the person are numerous choices with no direction about the first step to attain the goal. Some never seem to get beyond the “choice point.”

I share your idea that I like who and what I am because at this late stage of my life I think I'm fairly well arrived at where and who I resolved to be a very long time ago.

"Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account."
....Oscar Wilde

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-01-2022).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I saved this from an article a few years ago and it sums up my attitude towards New Years resolutions:

"Probably one of the most useless wastes of mental and spiritual energy engaged in by some individuals is the making of New Year Resolutions.

One reason for the futility of New Year Resolutions is that they are usually couched in such general terms that they invite procrastination, hesitation, ensuing failure and either anxiety or depression.

Typical New Year’s resolutions are familiar to all: Stop smoking, lose weight, spend more time with my family. These are all laudable goals. But the problem is that they are ‘goals,’ that is to say, endpoints, not the first step to reach the goal one has “resolved” to reach.

Often what confronts the person are numerous choices with no direction about the first step to attain the goal. Some never seem to get beyond the “choice point.”

I share your idea that I like who and what I am because at this late stage of my life I think I'm fairly well arrived at where and who I resolved to be a very long time ago.

Obviously, it depends on where you're at in life but, I agree.

Rams

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I have one

So, unsurprisingly, you have simply "resolved" to continue cutting and pasting random crap and trolling the forum with your Leftist propaganda.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-01-2022).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock