Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Ghislaine Maxwell trial: Former Jeffrey Epstein friend found guilty on 5 of 6 counts

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ghislaine Maxwell trial: Former Jeffrey Epstein friend found guilty on 5 of 6 counts by blackrams
Started on: 12-29-2021 05:25 PM
Replies: 25 (468 views)
Last post by: Valkrie9 on 01-01-2022 05:39 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2021 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ghislaine Maxwell trial: Former Jeffrey Epstein friend found guilty on 5 of 6 counts

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine-maxwell-trial

Didn't see the trial, don't know but, if guilty as charged, throw away the key.

Rams
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post12-29-2021 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suppose she won't be escaping to Israel, but there are always pardons to be handed out. There are stories of Trump calling people asking them if they wanted a pardon.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2021 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm assuming the guards on suicide watch will fall asleep at some point here in the near future.
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2021 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

I'm assuming the guards on suicide watch will fall asleep at some point here in the near future.

Exactly; I figure there are some "important" people who don't want her spilling the beans (Like Prince Andrew)

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2021 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Exactly; I figure there are some "important" people who don't want her spilling the beans (Like Prince Andrew)

Personally, I don't believe Prince Andrew will ever get touched or officially charged, he's almost at the Clinton level.
Which causes me to wonder, how many times did Bill Clinton fly to Epstein's island?

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 12-29-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2021 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Either she has already "spilled the beans", or she never will. She will die a natural death, many years hence.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../HTML/125137.html#p3

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-29-2021).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2021 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Monica Brand Cigars, the very sweetest Island Tobacco.

Little St. James
Check out the beaches !
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2021 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The world's highest paid ($30.7M), child predator and pimp was finally convicted?

I only have one sentiment about that....

May she rot in prison and then in hell.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-29-2021).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2021 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Randye- I fully agree with your sentiment....

Valkrie, at the risk of PO'ing a few here, when I heard that $41 million tax dollars were spent to purchase a dirty dress (Monica/Billy-gate) I thought to myself, "Wouldn't you be screwing around if you had Hilary at home?"
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2021 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!
The Girl in the Blue Dress ?
I had no idea that it went at auction for 41M !
Geez, I still fantasize about the hot scene in the Oval.
Too bad snl won't touch that comedy script, lol !
rofl !
It writes itself, comedy gold of a prurient nature, scandalous !
' She moved closer.... '

I had forgotten that it was JC in the role..al..al, you know, you know.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2021 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why did the judge seal the intelligence documents after the Ghislaine Maxwell verdict?
PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why did the judge seal the intelligence documents after the Ghislaine Maxwell verdict?

To conceal the truth, as the simplest of explanations, were the relevant facts be known, a great loss of power, disgracing the philandering serial rapist, that biter of girl's lips, his signature styled narcissism.
The Lolita Express, a bizjet to fantasy island, conveying the debauched and degenerate to impossible dreams.
To cover their own tails, they have exercised that power, a fixed trial, to be overturned on appeal.
If you have failed to recognize the em oh of great power wielded, hit the books to learn of all history, get some insight of the minds of maniacs.
!
Epstein didn't die, he's living well on a sunny Mediterranean beach.
A switch of the stiff in NYNY !
lol !

A fugazi.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-30-2021 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because of it being the top level intelligence scheme that was a product of the Mossad, but all of America just wants to think it's a paedo ring. No nation would have surveillance cameras in bedrooms where top movers are invited and offered an opportunity for sex with young girls. No nation would want to use that info to manipulate those people. Maxwell's father was Mossad as well.

Robert Maxwell:

Mossad allegations; Vanunu case
The Foreign Office suspected that Maxwell was a secret agent of a foreign government, possibly a double agent or a triple agent, and "a thoroughly bad character and almost certainly financed by Russia". He had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), to the Soviet KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service Mossad. Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogised him and stated: "He has done more for Israel than can today be told."

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 12-30-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because the bailiff had the day off?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-30-2021).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because I would assume there is a deal in there somewhere that will protect the rich and powerful and ensure that the cameras stay working.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is way more going on here than will ever see the light of day.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-30-2021 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And most likely we don't even know what is really the issue being sought.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sourmash quoted

All that sourmash wrote is true !

Long after the events, powerful men remain in damage control mode, attempting to avoid public disclosure and the certain ensuing removal of benedictions.
Surreptitiously photographed to exercise leverage, en flagrante delicto ( Latin ), ' here's the burning guilt. '

Cameras rolling '62
New tricks, same as the old tricks, the origin of the pee dossier.
A sojourn to Moscow and a few nights at the hotel, the local wildlife doing that oldest profession.
Bill's tour of the old Kremlin, back in the day.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To get to the other side?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-30-2021 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's my opinion many of those caught on camera knew beforehand they were giving the video cameras the evidence, but it was part of the system to get the backing and blessing of the donor class to advance politically. Clinton made visits over a dozen times. Epstein was at the White House dozens of times maybe.

Skull and Bones is said to have forced members to do horrible things while naked as a pathway to accepted success. A recent UK Prime minister had a picture exposed of him having sex with a pig head.

The system most likely decided it's easier to coerce a man to have sex with an attractive underage female in a beautiful resort instead of with a pig's head or in a coffin while naked.

You know there's a line of people out there who will sell out to be a power broker in the world. It's a simple formula.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2021 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, what happens to the investigation of what Epstein was up to? Is this case against Maxwell the disappearing act for the entire thing?

Anyway, case closed on guards the night he was offed (or whatever).
Federal prosecutors drop case against Epstein jail guards
Alex Woodward
Thu, December 30, 2021, 7:00 PM

Federal prosecutors have decided to end their criminal case against two jail guards who previously admitted to falsifying records the night Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his cell as he awaited trial on federal sex trafficking charges.

In a filing in US district court in New York, US attorneys have signalled they are abandoning the prosecution of Tova Noel and Michael Thomas after their completion of a six-month deferred prosecution agreement, which expired in November.

The document was signed by prosecutors on 13 December. It did not appear on the public docket until 30 December, one day after the conviction of Epstein’s longtime associate Ghislaine Maxwell, who was charged with recruiting and grooming teenage girls for sexual abuse by Epstein.
PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2021 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A well known rumour of a Governor with peculiar extracurricular activities and tastes,
lured to an offshore fantasy island, by billionaires, beyond the jurisdiction of US law.
It was a plot. It worked.
Capturing the small fry, a minimum, minor achievement by security organs, entirely penetrated.
!
Trump's take on the depositions, lol !
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2021 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

It's my opinion many of those caught on camera knew beforehand they were giving the video cameras the evidence, but it was part of the system to get the backing and blessing of the donor class to advance politically. Clinton made visits over a dozen times. Epstein was at the White House dozens of times maybe.

Skull and Bones is said to have forced members to do horrible things while naked as a pathway to accepted success. A recent UK Prime minister had a picture exposed of him having sex with a pig head.

The system most likely decided it's easier to coerce a man to have sex with an attractive underage female in a beautiful resort instead of with a pig's head or in a coffin while naked.

You know there's a line of people out there who will sell out to be a power broker in the world. It's a simple formula.

I suspect many a person of either (or any) sex would not be all that reticent about admitting that at least once in their life, they had sex with a pig head. But sex with a pig's head . . . hardly that common, I would think.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2021 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I suspect many a person of either (or any) sex would not be all that reticent about admitting that at least once in their life, they had sex with a pig head. But sex with a pig's head . . . hardly that common, I would think.

Only in Frisco, man...only in Frisco.

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Criminal Case against Jeffrey Epstein’s Jail Guards Suddenly Dropped by Prosecutors"

https://neonnettle.com/news...opped-by-prosecutors

Amazing how this is playing out. I wonder when Ghislaine will commit suicide?
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Secrecy,
the deal struck by the men that seized their pal Epstein, the armed midnite visitors doing the switcheroo, the stiff.
Andrew, the Bills, the billionaire's holiday home movies from Little St James, that noodie teen island, Fantasy island.
Had Epstein been wasted, the evidence would have been published across the world, the videos and photos.
Espionage, a peekaboo mission, peeping in on the power mad men getting off, what gets their cranks turned.
___
Scene:
A hot Penthouse Letters story from the Oval Office, starring Bill, Monica, Hillary, the SS, Leon.
Monica: line: ' As I bent over the Resolute Desk, to reach for the report's folder, I felt the President's hand brush my skirt's rear, then...'
Bill: line: ' As Monica stood beside my desk, I could feel the heat of her lusciously plump, young body, a sensual treat, her aroma a fresh fragrant perfume.
I lightly grazed the round curves of her buttocks, the cloth straining to contain the firm fullness of her youthful cheeks. '
' I wet the tip of my cuban, then clipped the other, rolling it in my mouth to saturate the fine end. '
....to be continued in the next installment of the trials and tribulations of a white house intern.
rofl !

Forbes on Cigars

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock