Started on: 12-24-2021 03:57 AM
Replies: 67 (1138 views)
Last post by: Valkrie9 on 04-15-2022 09:40 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2021 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2021 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MidEngineManiac.......................................... ALIEN INVASION !!!!!!!
12-29-2021 04:13 PM.................................... Yippee, Yippee, I'ze getz ta SHOOOOOTTTTTTT sumptin !!

Baba Vanga, known as the Nostradamus of the Balkans,
started seeing the future after she mysteriously lost her eyesight during a storm when she was just 12 years old.

Virtual reality takeover
In what might be her most eerie prediction, Baba envisioned that in 2022, more than any other time,
people would spend more time in front of screens.
Due to our increasing addiction to technology, people will begin to confuse fantasy and reality.
Hmm, the metaverse seems a lot less appealing.

Another lethal virus
It’s the last thing anyone wants to hear, especially as the COVID-19 pandemic rages on,
but Baba believed another pandemic, discovered in Siberia, will emerge,
caused by a frozen virus that will be released due to climate change.

Weather-Gov/jetstream/tsunami

Woo Floo Too !
An insidious plot for world domination,
BW n CW military agents released into American populations by alien illegals breaching quarantine protocols.
Aiding and abetting, collusion by comcomm party activists bring deadly pathogens into the heart of the country.
A deliberate act of sabotage, causing defense to fail.
War !

An increase in catastrophes
Baba had predicted that Australia and several Asian countries will be hit by “intense bouts of floods,” resulting in more earthquakes and tsunamis.
!
The sky really is falling !
A giant asteroid of twenty miles diameter near misses the Earth, but skips off the atmosphere at 18 miles/sec, flash heating the surface of the Pacific Ocean.
A massive earthquake is triggered by the shock wave, the M9.8 predicted for decades devastates the West Coast, from Haida Gwaii south to
Point Conception,
The San Andreas rips next, in a chain of 100 yard slips, the LA basin falls below sea level, the tsunami flooding washes up to San Bernardino, bringing the Salton to sea level.
The End.
The End
' The End is near, thou art doomed ! ' -- Dr. Doom, the nutter.

How about maybe nothing happens, and all the mysterious mumbo jumbo is merely a financial scam set-up.
Yeah.

So, don't sweat it, Have a happy New Year !

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 12-29-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2021 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2021 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

Baba Vanga, known as the Nostradamus of the Balkans, started seeing the future after she mysteriously lost her eyesight during a storm when she was just 12 years old.

She was always such a ray of sunshine and happiness.

That illiterate, Bulgarian crone also predicted:

1993: The USSR will be revived in the first quarter of the XXI century and Bulgaria will be part of it.

2010: The World War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. It will start as usual, then nuclear weapons will be used first, and then chemical weapons.

2011: As a result of the fallout of radioactive fallout, neither animals nor vegetation will remain in the Northern Hemisphere. Then Muslims will start a chemical war against the surviving Europeans.

2014: Most people will suffer from ulcers, skin cancer, and other skin diseases as a consequence of chemical warfare.

2016: Europe will be almost deserted.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't get too awfully excited about the Baba's whack-job prognostications.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-29-2021).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They think they are bears !

Originally posted by randye:
She was always such a ray of sunshine and happiness.
That illiterate, Bulgarian crone also predicted:
1993: The USSR will be revived in the first quarter of the XXI century and Bulgaria will be part of it.
2010: The World War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. It will start as usual, then nuclear weapons will be used first, and then chemical weapons.
2011: As a result of the fallout of radioactive fallout, neither animals nor vegetation will remain in the Northern Hemisphere. Then Muslims will start a chemical war against the surviving Europeans.
2014: Most people will suffer from ulcers, skin cancer, and other skin diseases as a consequence of chemical warfare.
2016: Europe will be almost deserted.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't get too awfully excited about the Baba's whack-job prognostications.

We just don't know the future, but we can make educated guesses based upon the past, always some naive uninformed individual in error triggering events !
Will there be war ? Yes.
" there be Famine ? Yes.
" an M9 earthquake on the left coast happen ? Yes.
" nukes be used in tactical aggression ? Yes.

Knowing all this, should your life be affected adversely, will you regret not accepting the foretelling seer of Bulgaria ? That unfortunate soul.
" Get ready for a surprise ! " That famous line from the Arnold Mars flick, the immigration scene.
Mad theories of Doom, the armored blitzkrieg west to the Dnieper triggering an exchange, some bad news.

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 01-01-2022).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1478 posts
Member since Jan 2021

Radiative heating of large meteoroids during atmospheric entry.
!
Streaking into the atmosphere moving at 20 miles per second, about double the distance to the horizon, massive, the size of a mountain.
The low angle of entry causes it to bounce off the air, instantaneously heating to incandescent temperature, melting sand and vaporizing an ocean.
!
A doomer movie script, the characters from all walks of life, some of whom the audience doesn't like, and at the end, saves the girl.
lol !

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

We just don't know the future,.....

And quite obviously neither did the bombastic Baba.

By the way, is English a 2nd language for you or do you just find it impossible to communicate in simple, complete sentences?
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Breaking the Rules.

Valkrie9
' We just don't know the future, but we can make educated guesses based upon the past, always some naive uninformed individual in error triggering events !
Will there be war ? Yes. '

!
A rulebreaker count.
Pretty sure you posted big letters, like you were yelling, that lying should stop !
Take your own advice, get it into your head the same rules apply to you.
Get your facts right jack !
Admins should reprimand and bounce you for lying, a big poster ignoring rules he is aware of.
Even if you weren't, you're still ignorant, still get the reprimand.

Boo !

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 01-01-2022).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1478 posts
Member since Jan 2021

Baylands Park, historic floodplain and tsunami lowland, a marsh.
See those utility poles ? Seawater twice as high !

The Oceans rise, the lowlanders won't get a warning to flee to high ground.

Obviously, the floodplains are a poor choice when climate catastrophe causes disaster!
Look on the bright side, it may not happen for 100 years.

Cascadia's Fault
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post12-30-2021 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The US fed gov will continue to direct privately owned social media companies about who to conduct their censorship policies against. And the low information GOP voter will continue to say, "Welp, it's a private company, so I guess they can do what they want."

Trump will continue to push the covid injections. And people will continue to boo him. I won't make a prediction about him disclosing Big Pharma investments.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 12-30-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post12-30-2021 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I predict, again with 100% accuracy, that I will be ringing in the New Year drinking from the skull of my enemies dead filament !

(Meh, gotta do a fun project every so often. )

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Y'all remember 2020, right? Well, next year will be 2020, too.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2021 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hopi Prophecy

Ah...a theory.
A prophecy of doom, on the 2022 Predictions page, to encourage awareness of danger of collapse and ruin.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2021 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1478 posts
Member since Jan 2021
maryjane ST episode '60s
In the '60s, I thought the plot was well done, what made the series so entertaining.

' The difference between theory and practice is that, in theory,
there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is. '

' Whether you think that you can,
or that you can't, you are usually right.'
- Henry Ford

' One thing we do know, that we dare not forget, is that better solutions than ours
have at times been made by people with much less information than we have.'
- Wendell Berry

' That's the beauty of a mistake, you do not have to do it twice. '
- Thomas Alva Edison

the year that gravity bending is discovered !
Origin of the Enterprise NCC - 1701

Burbank, CA. '64, a brand new '65 Corvair with less than 2K miles, has a hitch to tow his amphibian aircraft.

Where Enterprise was built - 104 E. Providencia, Burbank, CA.

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 04-04-2022).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2021 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a prediction, but I just read that if all the SARS-CoV-2 (Covid) viruses that are in circulation at this very moment from all around the world and from every infected human (I say human, I'm not sure if this also includes infected animals) could be gathered together into a single volume and mass, the result would be about the size and weight of an apple. Or maybe a "toddler." Something in that range. That's how they described it. A scientific estimate.

I predict this will be pondered again, at least once, by someone somewhere, in 2022.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-31-2021).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2022 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2022 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2022 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread just keeps getting weirder and weirder.....

Slowly backing away from the keyboard (just in case).

Rams
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2022 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

This thread just keeps getting weirder and weirder.....

Slowly backing away from the keyboard (just in case).

Rams

well, in THAT case...

The nanorouters are gonna kill us all !!!!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IAcFTBxkzGuS/
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2022 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Big Trouble !
Looking closely into the mystical crystal ball, a swirling storm of light from the future, uncertainty randomly manifesting images of truth from time.
Tsunamis, and the really big one - Chris Goldfinger
Cascadia Subduction Zone Tsunami Inundation Map
The end of the world as we know it, nation ending catastrophe, ruinous collapse.

PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2022 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!
Gravitational loading of Earth's tectonic plates trigger earthquakes causing massive tsunamis, devastating the pnw, the left coast.

Doomed, I tell ya !
lol !
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2022 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suspect economic recession by August.

It will be a convergence of supply chain issues, double-digit inflation, the eventual ceasing of reckless Federal spending, and other issues finally compounding.

I won't be selling anything in my retirement accounts. But I will be moving to cash almost all my investment accounts by June, with a 5-6% stop loss on the remaining items.

Though I will invest in some stocks and ETFs that hedge against loss.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2022 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I'm going to predict with 100% certainty that 2022 will be followed by 2023.

Mideng'.....I think I can point to you and state (With confidence) that you have nailed the one guaranteed prediction in this thread......

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2022 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I'm going to predict with 100% certainty that 2022 will be followed by 2023.

Aren't you the guy who has a new doomsday theory every week?

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2022 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just keep saying to yourself, computer simulations can not hurt you.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2022 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Aren't you the guy who has a new doomsday theory every week?

Must finally be getting bad enough here?
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2022 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

M9 - John Clague, Earth Science, Simon Fraser University
M9 - Unprepared
Predicting massive infrastructure destruction, a catastrophe of nation ending scale.
Questions about survival in chaotic conditions are answered.

M9 - Dr. Chris Goldfinger, PhD Oregon State University
Brian Atwater - The Orphan Tsunami M9

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 04-15-2022).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave