Proof that the jab is death by longjonsilver
Started on: 11-24-2021 07:06 AM
Replies: 30 (443 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 12-01-2021 11:11 AM
longjonsilver

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2021 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the medical journal "Circulation" a new study post jab

We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy and other vascular events following vaccination.

https://vernoncoleman.org/v...oof-covid-jab-murder

Argue with me all you want, if you're jabbed, you are just in denial. N there are crocs in da Nile.

jon

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 3800SC, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2021 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can guarantee that everyone who has been vaccinated will die.

I can also guarantee that everyone who has not been vaccinated will die.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2021 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's your 'Dr Coleman' .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Coleman

Pretty much a frequent (even full time) boater on 'da nile' himself.

Vernon Coleman (born 18 May 1946) is an English conspiracy theorist, anti-vaccination activist, AIDS denialist, blogger and novelist who writes on topics related to human health, politics and animal issues.

Coleman's medical claims have been widely discredited and described as pseudoscientific. He was formerly a newspaper columnist and general practitioner (GP).
Coleman qualified as a doctor in 1970 and worked as a GP. In 1981, the Department of Health and Social Security (DHSS) fined him for refusing to write the diagnoses on sick notes, which he considered a breach of patient confidentiality. He is no longer registered or licensed to practice as a GP, having relinquished his medical license in March 2016.

An anti-vivisectionist, Coleman provided a supplementary memorandum for the House of Lords on the topic of vivisection in 1993.

In 1994 Coleman was ordered to pay damages for threatening scientist Colin Blakemore, who had been targeted by anti-vivisection activists after a letter bomb sent by animal rights group calling itself 'The Justice Department' was sent to Blakemore's home, with another exploding an injuring three people. Coleman was later granted a temporary injunction by a High Court judge after saying he would publish a pamphlet with Blakemore's home address and telephone number to encourage the public to 'get in touch with you to discuss your work'. He was ordered not to publish anything that might jeopardize Colin Blakemore's safety and to give solicitors the names of anyone to whom he might already have given the information.

Coleman was reported to have been made an honorary professor by the International Open University based in Sri Lanka.
In 1987 Coleman appeared on the Central Weekend Programme as a skeptic against jogging for fitness.

Whilst working for The Sunday People, Coleman wrote that if children diagnosed with autism were "stuck up to their necks in a vat full of warm sewage for 10 hours they would soon learn some manners” and that diagnoses of hyperactivity and autism were “misused by middle-class, aspirational parents to excuse the behavior of their obnoxious children.

Writing for The Sun newspaper in the 1980s, Coleman denied that AIDS was a significant risk to the heterosexual community. He later claimed AIDS is a hoax, writing, "it is now my considered view that the disease we know as AIDS probably doesn't exist and has never existed". Such claims have been rejected by the medical community.

Coleman has claimed that COVID-19 is a hoax, that vaccines are dangerous and that face masks cause cancer, all of which have been debunked by the medical community.

In 2021, Coleman claimed "no one can possibly know if the [COVID-19] vaccine is safe and effective because the trial is still underway; thousands of people who had the vaccine have died or been seriously injured by it; legally, all those people giving vaccinations are war criminals". The claim was debunked by Health Feedback, a member of the World Health Organisation-led project Vaccine Safety Net. Coleman later claimed "COVID-19 vaccines are dangerous" and that "bodies of vaccinated people are laboratories making lethal viruses". Both claims were similarly debunked as inaccurate, misleading and unsupported by the Poynter Institute due to a lack of evidence from the legitimate medical community.

At an anti-lockdown protest in London on 24 July 2021, Coleman claimed that the wearing of face masks caused cancer, dementia, hypoxia and hypercapnia, bacterial pneumonia due to oxygen deficiency. These claims were similarly debunked by the medical community due to a lack of peer-reviewed evidence. Coleman later claimed that the wearing of face masks caused Mucormycosis, despite no link being found between mask wearing and Mucormycosis. All evidence suggests that wearing masks is an effective way towards protecting individuals from COVID-19

Usually referred to as a quack and his followers are known in the UK as quackers.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-24-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-24-2021 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad says you're gonna die anyway.
So it must not matter when you die with that position.

All the dead athletes from heart problems keeling over on the court, pitch and field who were mandated the shots? They were gonna die anyway.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2021 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No one survives life.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2021 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's amazing that with all the athletes falling over dead from exploding hearts the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, PGA. LPGA, etc can even field enough players to continue.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-24-2021 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

No one survives life.

Yep, you might as well get it over with now.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2021 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This Vernon Coleman who is touting this "jab is death" research report did not provide a direct link to the report--that would be the more usual custom.

I found it:
https://www.ahajournals.org...rc.144.suppl_1.10712

I see an Abstract. I don't see a complete research report.

The author is Steven R Gundry. He sells various dietary supplements and promotes what he calls "holobiotics."
https://gundrymd.com/gundry-md/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-24-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-24-2021 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rinselberg:

This Vernon Coleman who is touting this "jab is death" research report did not provide a direct link to the report--that would be the more usual custom.

I found it:
https://www.ahajournals.org...rc.144.suppl_1.10712

I see an Abstract. I don't see a complete research report.

The author is Steven R Gundry. He sells various dietary supplements and promotes what he calls "holobiotics."
https://gundrymd.com/gundry-md/

/QUOTE]
Holobiotics? Like in holocaust?

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 11-24-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2021 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's on that Gundry web page I provided. Holobiotics, with a capital "H".
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2021 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by longjonsilver:

From the medical journal "Circulation" a new study post jab

https://vernoncoleman.org/v...oof-covid-jab-murder

Argue with me all you want, if you're jabbed, you are just in denial. N there are crocs in da Nile.

jon

Every time I read a post from you... I want to head over to Long John Silvers and order those hush puppies. Oh man... there's one like 30 minutes from my house. My wife is going to be pissed, but that's where we're going tonight.
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2021 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

No one survives life.

CRAP.....now what
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Every time I read a post from you... I want to head over to Long John Silvers and order those hush puppies. Oh man... there's one like 30 minutes from my house. My wife is going to be pissed, but that's where we're going tonight.

So... forced the wife and daughter to go there last night. It was actually really good... way better than I thought.

I ended up ordering a lot, because I wanted to try a little bit of everything and wasn't sure I could force (convince) my wife to go back a second time.

I got the grilled salmon platter on rice pilaf, which was badass. I got the stringed beans, and an order of hush puppies. I also got an order of Mac n' Cheese with the "Crumblies." It was a lot of food, no joke, but I still went back for more. I ordered a crab cake, and a huge order of 6 hush puppies and had it with the spicy sweet & sour sauce. So awesome...
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm living in a Long John Silver's desert . . . 60 miles to the nearest franchise location.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Long John Silvers must have improved greatly since the 70s when one opened near my home town. It was pretty bad compared to most seafood places. It was my mother's favorite place to go eat, but then, for most of her life, 'eating out' was a thing of luxury.
(6 hushpuppies is not a huge order. It amounts to about the same as a single good slice of cornbread, as a single hushpuppie is made from about 1 1/2 tablespoons of mixture. I've made 9 gondola carloads of huspuppies in my lifetime... not really, but I've made (and eaten) a LOT of hushpuppies)

Back in the early 80s, there was a seafood restaurant in the little town of Seadrift Tx that had a seafood platter for well under $10. Fresh snapper, catfish, shrimp, crab and all the hushpuppies you wanted off the buffet. A wroking man's lunch, which I ate every day for about 2 months while drilling an oil well on the O'Conner Ranch just East of Seadrift.

Many don't realize it, but Mexican cuisine includes their own take on seafood. Usually a good bit more expensive than landlubber Mexican food but well worth the exra expense IMO.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My father and I used to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house and pick up a couple containers of coleslaw for them at a combo KFC/Long John Silvers, every time without fail, he'd ask me, "You want something?" and I'd answer, "Hush puppies, daddy" to which he'd reply, "We aint got time for that crap!"

Originally posted by maryjane:

Many don't realize it, but Mexican cuisine includes their own take on seafood. Usually a good bit more expensive than landlubber Mexican food but well worth the exra expense IMO.

I tried Mexican seafood ONCE, at Los Arbolitos in the rich are aof Monterrey, Mexico. It was inedible, even worse than regular authentic Mexican cuisine. Give me Tex-Mex ANY day.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...Fresh snapper,...

Red Snapper has always been one of my favorites ever since I was a little kid living in Pensacola, but you just don't find it out west.

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

I tried Mexican seafood ONCE, at Los Arbolitos in the rich are aof Monterrey, Mexico. It was inedible, even worse than regular authentic Mexican cuisine. Give me Tex-Mex ANY day.

I love Mexican seafood!

This is not my video, but the town is half way between Los Mochis and Culiacan. ¡Sinaloa tiene excelentes mariscos!

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-28-2021).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

The more Mexican food I eat, the more I despise what we, the Anglos have done to it.

Mexican food is supposed to be simple. A blending of spices, fire/heat, meat, FLAVORS and little else.
Anything else, would be 'on the side' if even present.

Most of the dairy in Hispanic countries (traditionally) comes from goats and it is very difficult to extract cream from goat milk without a really good cream separator, which would not be found in most Mexican households, or by waiting several days. Cow milk on the other hand contains cream that is easily separated by just waiting a few hours for the cream to rise and dipping it off with a ladle. Few traditional Mexican families had cattle but most have/had goats. For that reason the cheese we use on TexMex is not a common part of real traditional Mexican food, and sour cream certainly not. The same is true for most of the other goop Americans tend to pile on top of their tacos. TexMex is closer to a French construct than Mexican, and what we see today as Mexican food, is so convoluted that the tastes are masked by all the other crap. Ground beef would rarely be found on a real Mexican or Central/South American taco or a real burrito, empanada or enchilada. Hispanics call their cheese queso and they refer to the kind of cheese Americans are used to by it's French name fromage. (chevre is a French name for goat cheese)

There is a young couple living in close proximity to me, he from San Salvador, and she of Mexican/Puerto Rico heritage. She is an extremely good maker of real Mexican food. I used her recipe to make Flan for my family's pre-Thanksgiving Mexican food (Wed evening before Thanksgiving ) get together. It is not for the timid cook but I managed it pretty well. Rich, sweet, decadent best describes it.

The 'star' of the meal is traditionally some aberration my niece always makes called 'taco soup' .
Mostly several different kinds of beans, some ground beef, throw in some chili powder and canned corn and that, is 'Mexican food'.

When I described that dish to my neighbors, they were both incredulous that it would be seen as Mexican food anywhere South of the Rio Bravo.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-28-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I'm living in a Long John Silver's desert . . . 60 miles to the nearest franchise location.

Where I used to live in South Florida, there was literally one Long John Silvers within a 200 mile location. You couldn't really do a Google Maps, as it didn't really work that way back in 2010. So there was really no way for me to know or see. Pretty much the last time I'd been to one (other than one in San Antonio) was when I was a teenager in the DC Metro Area. I used to also go to Arthur Treachers. But anyway... was pretty psyched to see it.

Long John Silvers must have improved greatly since the 70s when one opened near my home town. It was pretty bad compared to most seafood places. It was my mother's favorite place to go eat, but then, for most of her life, 'eating out' was a thing of luxury.
(6 hushpuppies is not a huge order. It amounts to about the same as a single good slice of cornbread, as a single hushpuppie is made from about 1 1/2 tablespoons of mixture. I've made 9 gondola carloads of huspuppies in my lifetime... not really, but I've made (and eaten) a LOT of hushpuppies)

Back in the early 80s, there was a seafood restaurant in the little town of Seadrift Tx that had a seafood platter for well under $10. Fresh snapper, catfish, shrimp, crab and all the hushpuppies you wanted off the buffet. A wroking man's lunch, which I ate every day for about 2 months while drilling an oil well on the O'Conner Ranch just East of Seadrift.

100%... the first time I realized that Mexican food was other than just central American land-food... was when I found this restaurant:

The Pearl of the Pacific: https://places.singleplatfo...co-6/menu?ref=google

I went there probably 30+ times when I lived in San Antonio... absolutely friggin' amazing. The quality of the food was really, really good. I will say though, the only thing I disliked was the packaging. The environmentally friendly part of me kind of prefers containers that can be recycled or biodegraded. There were large plastic containers, I mean huge plastic containers... only thing I'd change.

But yeah, Long John Silvers was way better than I remembered it. It was fantastic.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

22527 posts
Member since Aug 2002
MJ... unless you are already fully aware of it... "New Mexican" food has become a passion of mine as well. It seems WAY different to me than normal Mexican food. It's from New Mexico, obviously... but relies far more heavily on green and red chilies, spicier, and feels healthier and generally isn't fried. There's also a lot of honey and other ingredients.

There was one off 281 between 410 and 1604 that went out of business. I think it's called Lucy Cooper's Texas Ice House now or something... which is just some ho-hum sports bar. But before that, it was a New Mexican restaurant. The food was absolutely fantastic, but no one... I mean no one ever went there. Every time I'd go, I was the only one there.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

MJ... unless you are already fully aware of it... "New Mexican" food has become a passion of mine as well. It seems WAY different to me than normal Mexican food. It's from New Mexico, obviously... but relies far more heavily on green and red chilies, spicier, and feels healthier and generally isn't fried. There's also a lot of honey and other ingredients.

It is way different, and in a good way.
It comes partly from American indian influence and using different kinds of fire roasted pepper in their ground chili powder. (Chili powder and Chile powder are 2 different things). NM uses a lot of green sauce and not as much red.
Chile is a type of pepper, chile powder is the roasted or dried chile pepper and chili is a dish with chili powder being a blend of several different peppers and other spices.
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As threads go, this one has taken an interesting turn for the better. At least more accurate.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2021 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And there's yet another response that adds zero content. We know you're here, dear. You don't have to keep saying 'look at me'.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2021 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

And there's yet another response that adds zero content. We know you're here, dear. You don't have to keep saying 'look at me'.

Thanks, the (always present) question is whether or not "zero content" adds or distracts from wacko conspiracy theories. Each reader can make up their own mind.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-29-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2021 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
Thanks, the (always present) question is whether or not "zero content" adds or distracts from wacko conspiracy theories. Each reader can make up their own mind.
Rams

So far you've never been able to post a proven conspiracy theory attributed to me.
I've successfully attributed one to you.

You see, you're all about false claims and no content. Tell everyone again how you injected people don't pose a threat to the public, how you don't transmit "The Covid." How you injected people don't create breakthrough cases. You are a conspiracy theory, yes?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2021 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Paging Dr. Gupta, paging Dr. Gupta . . ."
https://youtu.be/xLNEOmsOU-c?t=1850

This link, should you choose to activate it, tees up the November 29 edition of MSNBC's "The 11th Hour with Brian Williams" and Dr. Vin Gupta comes in before two full minutes after it starts. He appears just past 32 minutes into the full episode, but this https link tees it up to just before that. So the 30+ minutes that come before this need be of no concern, unless for some reason, the link does not work as I expect it would work, but I think that is really unlikely.

The very first words about the Covid vaccines from Dr. Gupta are really the whole enchilada--the remainder, just "dessert". It's like Dr. Gupta is telepathically connected to what's on the mind of forum member "sourmash" and wants to respond to "sourmash" through the media of cable television.

Vin Gupta is Number One on my list of "favorite Covid celebrities on cable television."

SPOILER ALERT

That's my paraphrasing of the opening remarks from Dr. Gupta.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-30-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2021 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
White Smoke Emanates From Wuhan Lab Chimney Signaling A New Variant Has Been Named

WUHAN—Thousands gathered outside the Wuhan Institute of Virology with faces of anxious anticipation over the weekend, as rumors had been circulating that a new COVID-19 variant would soon be named. The hopeful pilgrims' hours of waiting were not in vain. Cheers erupted as white smoke began pouring out of the chimney early Sunday morning, signaling the creation and naming of a new COVID-19 variant.

"It was a lively debate," said one source from inside the Wuhan lab. "Yuhang suggested we just keep following the Greek alphabet and name it Xi. We haven't heard from him in a few days, come to think of it."

"Nu" was also floated as a possibility, but scientists wanted to avoid the stigma of being associated with nu-metal, generally acknowledged as the worst musical genre on the planet. One guy kept wanting to call it "The One-Der Variant" but this was confusing as everyone kept pronouncing it as Oh-NEE-der instead of Wonder. Finally, there was a last-ditch effort to name it the Trump variant, but this was finally defeated in favor of the safer "Omicron variant" according to sources within the lab.

After the celebration died down, the pilgrims shuffled away, their faces full of cheer. But they'll be back in a few weeks for the next one.

https://babylonbee.com/news...riant-has-been-named
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2021 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The new name fits in a Christmas Carol.

Omicron Is Coming, To Town.

It's making a list, and checking it twice.
It's looking for people who've been jabbed twice (thrice)...

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 11-30-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2021 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Take your Vitamin D and hope for the best.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2021 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two acquaintances just had it. They live.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2021 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is way different, and in a good way.
It comes partly from American indian influence and using different kinds of fire roasted pepper in their ground chili powder. (Chili powder and Chile powder are 2 different things). NM uses a lot of green sauce and not as much red.
Chile is a type of pepper, chile powder is the roasted or dried chile pepper and chili is a dish with chili powder being a blend of several different peppers and other spices.

I like food... and I try every day to stay a normal size / shape. I was always very athletic growing up, doing three sports a year, every year from middle school through high school. But once I hit my 40s... my metabolish definitely slowed down. I've got the "dad bod" right now, and am trying to get away from that... e.g., trying to not use food as entertainment.

But out of all the food I like, New Mexican food is hands-down my favorite. I always "feel good" after eating it, I never feel bloated, sick, or anything else. I can't even eat McDonalds anymore... I go to McDs and get, let's say... a #1? About an hour later, I feel like **** . I eat McDonalds maybe 2-3 times a year, if even that? And it's usually because I'm on a road trip.

But New Mexican food... I could eat that every day... but again, I cannot find anything like that anywhere, and when I find at least some of the dishes at a Mexican restaurant, it's fried and gross...

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock