Started on: 11-21-2021 08:00 PM
Replies: 22 (405 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 11-29-2021 12:12 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-21-2021 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanna bet its Rittenhouse-retaliation. Damn.

https://heavy.com/news/wauk...parade-shooting-car/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually doubt that this has anything to do with the Rittenhouse trial.

I think the driver of this SUV was trying to escape from some other crime scene. Like maybe he was involved in a shooting that took place somewhere else.

But that's just based on the earliest indications in the reporting that's emerged.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If only there was armed citizens there to take out the driver instead of relying solely on the policemen and the barricades to stop him.........

You have to click on 'view'

https://twitter.com/i/status/1462575035042910212

https://twitter.com/TaylorL...Enews%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-21-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I actually doubt that this has anything to do with the Rittenhouse trial.

I think the driver of this SUV was trying to escape from some other crime scene. Like maybe he was involved in a shooting that took place somewhere else.

But that's just based on the earliest indications in the reporting that's emerged.

You have got to stop relying on MSNBC. They lied to you about Russian collusion, they lied to you about Kyle Rittenhouse.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results each time.

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

If only there was armed citizens there to take out the driver instead of relying solely on the policemen and the barricades to stop him.........

You have to click on 'view'

https://twitter.com/i/status/1462575035042910212

https://twitter.com/TaylorL...Enews%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Waukesha officials just gave an update on the deadly Christmas parade incident.

"An officer tried to stop the SUV: (Police Chief ) Thompson noted that one police officer discharged his weapon at the suspect's vehicle to try to stop it. "No bystanders were injured by a result of the weapon discharge," Thompson said. "

"Thompson said a "person of interest" is in custody following the parade crash. Earlier in the day, he told reporters that officials had recovered the suspected vehicle."

https://www.cnn.com/us/live...-car-plow/index.html

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-21-2021).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I read that a bit ago. It didn't state at which point the officer fired at the suv, whether before he reached the band, while in among the parade or after it had gotten farther up the road.

Not much other information in either print or the video update tho.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-21-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

You have got to stop relying on MSNBC. They lied to you about Russian collusion, they lied to you about Kyle Rittenhouse.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results each time.

They also LIED about Tawana Brawley...

AND
Travon Martin

AND Michael Brown

AND Jacob Blake (which caused / fueled the riots in Kenosha)

Normal, rational people saw the pattern a long time ago......NOT LEFTISTS.... #willful ignorance

It's simple, evil, lying and propaganda in order to keep their political narrative alive at any cost.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-22-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by maryjane:

Yes, I read that a bit ago. It didn't state at which point the officer fired at the suv, whether before he reached the band, while in among the parade or after it had gotten farther up the road.

Not much other information in either print or the video update tho.

Yes. I noted the "radio silence" myself.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-21-2021 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm....

https://twitter.c om/CChezwi...message4961037%2Fpg1

https://twitter.com/TardRoy...932720054278/photo/1

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 11-21-2021).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Agreed.
Perhaps some want to live in a happily insane place. Soon they'll be inventing imaginary worlds to live in... (meta)

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-22-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The mass mass murderer/terrorist was just released on bail a few days ago for running over someone. What is wrong with this picture?
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After reading the latest about this in the New York Times and the Washington Post, I don't see any connection here with the Rittenhouse trial.

I'm still not clear about what other motive(s) are being ascribed to the perpetrator of this crime, but I didn't see any reference to the Rittenhouse trial in these reports.

What I got from the Washington Post is that immediately prior to the crime, the suspect was involved in some kind of incident involving a knife being used as a weapon or being brandished as a weapon.

I have MSNBC on the TV, and they are about to report on this. I'm not expecting any reference to the Rittenhouse trial.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After reading the latest about this in the New York Times and the Washington Post, I don't see any connection here with the Rittenhouse trial.

I'm still not clear about what other motive(s) are being ascribed to the perpetrator of this crime, but I didn't see any reference to the Rittenhouse trial in these reports.

What I got from the Washington Post is that immediately prior to the crime, the suspect was involved in some kind of incident involving a knife being used as a weapon or being brandished as a weapon.

I have MSNBC on the TV, and they are about to report on this. I'm not expecting any reference to the Rittenhouse trial.

The motive is not the important issue here. The big question is, "Why was he out on bail?"
He had just left the scene of a "domestic disturbance" prior to his very public act of mass murder with a vehicle. Just a few days before, he was being held because he had assaulted someone with the same vehicle during a "domestic disturbance". I am going to speculate that, upon his release, he went right back and assaulted the same victim. Does this name Jacob Blake ring a bell?

So, I will ask again: What is wrong with this picture?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19455 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Like so many of these incidents, the motive is ANGER. It's really quite simple.

George Floyd, Kyle Rittenhouse or the high cost of deep fried Twinkies is just an excuse.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The mass mass murderer/terrorist was just released on bail a few days ago for running over someone. What is wrong with this picture?

"Brooks was also charged with bail jumping, because he was already out on bail following a July 24, 2020, incident, according to court documents."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11...e-tragedy/index.html

Let's recap:

He was out on bail from a prior arrest on July 24, 2020

He was arrested again on November 3 , 2021 and at that time, along with other charges, he was charged with bail jumping.

THEN he was allowed out on $1,000 bail again....

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2021 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a screenshot someone grabbed. Apparently anything blm and connections that wont look good are quickly being removed from social media. This at the bottom is his rapper name.

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2021 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's just another of the people perpetuating the race war on us. The media and US government are instigating it.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2021 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh for sure, much of the public is brainwashed, and they love controversey and controversey sells.
Parents, schools and common sense have been failing, and hand outs and entertainment have been prevailing.
We reap what we sow.
What amazes me is the blatant covering up of cetain things and demonizing of others. There are clear agendas going on.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-24-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2021 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are you talking about? It was a rogue SUV that caused the deaths.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-27-2021 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BAN SUV's !!!!!!
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2021 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I saw Rittenhouse mentioned on several independent news stories about the parade massacre.
From MSNBC?
Not a chance in hades.

Brooks could have been the one throwing bricks at Kenosha and they still wouldn't have referenced Rittenhouse

PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2021 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He had tiktok videos explaining how to run someone over with a car, and get away with it. He also had raps about such things.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2021 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

BAN SUV's !!!!!!

heh, yep

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock