Started on: 11-20-2021 01:16 PM
Replies: 10 (238 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 11-23-2021 10:11 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-20-2021 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I aint gonna jump the instant he says "meow" and heads towards the bathroom....

If I aint gonna clean that one tiny sliver in the litter box RIGHT FREAKEN NOW, not 2 minutes from now...

Fine then, he will just crap in the bathtub.

Anybody got a good recipe ???. Yeh, I know its her cat not mine. Yeh, I know she has only had it a week. Yeh, I know I was the dumb-ass who got her a second one.

And a new hot-sauce recommendation ?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2021 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Anybody got a good recipe ???. Yeh, I know its her cat not mine. Yeh, I know she has only had it a week. Yeh, I know I was the dumb-ass who got her a second one.

And a new hot-sauce recommendation ?

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2021 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure fire fix.
Fill the tub with about 6-8 inches of water. Less if it's a kitten. Close the shower curtain completely. Put the bottom of the shower curtain in the tub.
Make it as dark in the bathroom as you can, when nobody is in there.

When the trap gets "sprung", the racket will be tremendous. Especially if it happens at night. But it won't happen more than once.

It was dark when my cat sprung it. As soon as I turned on the light, and pulled back the shower curtain, the cat literally flew out of the tub, and the bathroom. But it never tried a second time.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 11-20-2021).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2021 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty sure I would be needin a new shower curtain after that, and gawd only knows where the cat will end up, AFTER it climbed up the shower curtain..except we don't let animules inside the house.

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Sure fire fix.
Fill the tub with about 6-8 inches of water. Less if it's a kitten. Close the shower curtain completely. Put the bottom of the shower curtain in the tub.
Make it as dark in the bathroom as you can, when nobody is in there.

When the trap gets "sprung", the racket will be tremendous. Especially if it happens at night. But it won't happen more than once.

It was dark when my cat sprung it. As soon as I turned on the light, and pulled back the shower curtain, the cat literally flew out of the tub, and the bathroom. But it never tried a second time.

Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Had an indoor cat for about a week when I was a kid and nobody liked it inside the house.. was moved outdoors permanently and I helped my father build a cat house for it. Was an incredible animal it was very happy, independent and very loyal. Survived 21 years and passed away in it's sleep curled up on fresh straw I put in it's house one fall night when I visited my parents for a weekend. Really miss that cat.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
two cats require their staff to maintain two litter boxes

you do not own a cat
the cat owns you
and expects you to perform up to their standards

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone once told me you can can tell a lot about a person by how they care for animals, I think its probly true.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-22-2021 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup !!!

I got a HUGE "s" for SUCKER written on my forehead this week....Damn cat is eating better and getting more attention than I am !
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-22-2021 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007
Welllll, I guess he is earning his keep. That's 2 today. Better than I am doing with the traps.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2021 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Welllll, I guess he is earning his keep. That's 2 today. Better than I am doing with the traps.

Cool, and he brought it to you as tribute
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock