Started on: 11-19-2021 11:30 AM
Replies: 11 (227 views)
Last post by: randye on 11-21-2021 06:58 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some times, you never know who's going to end up being friends.

My buddy Bowser and my wife's cat PITA. Yeah, I named her.

Rams
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats cool
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Yep, it's an interesting world we live in.

Rams
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2021 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HIS only friendship is with the Tuna can !!!

(Yes, I caved and got her another one. At least this one isn't all clingy and I can actually make coffee in peace)

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many years ago I found a pic online of a kitten and a large dog- It was really special, so I printed a copy, framed it and gave it to my dog's vet- They still have it on the wall....

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 11-19-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Many years ago I found a pic online of a kitten and a large dog- It was really special, so I printed a copy, framed it and gave it to my dog's vet- They still have it on the wall....

That's nice.

Should you decide to do that with Bowser's pic, let me know and I'll have him autograph it.

Rams
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Yep, it's an interesting world we live in.

Rams

3 of those are no longer alive. A large feline predator killed 1 dog, an owl swooped down and grabbed the smaller cat, and the larger dog was the one that was crippled in the rear legs and I made the wheelchair for but he finally succumbed after some months to internal injuries in the lower digestive tract.
I estimate I have buried over a dozen pets in the last 15 years, disposed of 1 dead horse, 3 calves, 2-3 grown cows, a few coyotes, a dozen or more beaver, one alligator and a buzzard.
Life's hard and cheap here on the East fork of the San Jacinto.

All gone. The big one was Indy the wheelchair dog.

After he got used to it, I was able to take the tail skeg off, move the wheels farther back and he got around real good.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-20-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2021 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don,
Just my opinion but, I'd say that wayward animals that just happen to stray into your life are indeed the lucky ones.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2021 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Came across this news story a little while ago about a Golden Retriever and a deer bringing her fawns, thought it was really cool.

[This message has been edited by TM_Fiero (edited 11-21-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock