Started on: 11-17-2021 02:42 PM
Replies: 4 (165 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 11-17-2021 11:06 PM
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Disastrous rainstorm, flooding and landslides in BC cut off all major highways and rail lines.
https://nationalpost.com/ne...m-the-rest-of-canada

I hope everyone here on PFF is doing OK (my friends/family were in unaffected areas)
------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 11-17-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We quite often get a lot of rain on the west coast... but damn, last weekend was something else! Although it was plenty wet here in Vancouver, the torrential rains thankfully had negligible impact on the city itself.

However, an hour (and further) east from here, it's a different story. Many mountainsides that were raging forest fire infernos just a few short months ago, became totally waterlogged this past weekend and ended up sliding down... taking out rail lines, power lines, natural gas pipelines, highways, and vehicles (with people in them). Thousands of farm animals have drowned. It's quite a mess, and it'll take a long time for everything to get back to normal for a lot of people in this province.

I'm wondering how our Fiero friends made out just south of us in Washington State. Hopefully, everyone's okay.

B.C. floods from the air: Aerial photos and videos show devastation

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-17-2021).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm wondering how our Fiero friends made out just south of us in Washington State. Hopefully, everyone's okay.

Capt.Fiero (David B., also from BC, I believe) posted on FB, and didn't allude to any personal issues. He did mention an amusement park that was pretty much inundated, however.
Jeez guys... Y'll stay safe. Okay?
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From a rancher in Lillooet BC:

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2021 has been a very challenging year for BC. Extensive raging forest fires for several months earlier in the year, record setting torrential rains this week, and... I posted Here about the freak heatwave which covered the entire province the last week of June, with a record Canadian temperature of 121° F set in Lytton BC... before the entire town then burned to the ground.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-17-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock