A very well said rebuttal of Critical Race Theory, and by 2.5
Started on: 11-12-2021 01:11 PM
Replies: 3 (140 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 11-13-2021 08:19 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2021 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Headline as typed said "and woke racism".

Ran into this on public TV. So looked it up in Youtube to share.
I think it speaks common sense into the aimless overreactionary situation going on.

Not to say all people understand common sense, but its worth a share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TSCjXESRow

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-12-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2021 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I pointed out to a social worker that Merrick Garfinkle Garland, Biden's Atty General and Obama's nominee for a Supreme Court Justice, called parents that are opposing CRT domestic terrorists.

The social worker's reply to my statement is that CRT doesn't exist. Then how come Mr. Garfinkle Garland's son in law is in the business of selling this material and to school systems?

Later that night I heard on a cable news talking point show that CRT doesn't exist. So people on the left just repeat what the corporate media tells them.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2021 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is the common reply for sure. Locally parent groups pushed for transparency from the public school. They basically say it doesnt exist and isnt being taught.
When pressed publically this came out. This in the public school system of a town of less than 30k people:

"According to the HR department at the School District, 26 keywords and phrases including "critical race theory", "black lives matter" and "whiteness" were included in the initial request for data by a parent group. If these topics are not being taught or discussed in these schools, then why do they expect to redact about 900,000 documents and 2 million pieces of paper containing these keywords and phrases? This equates to approximately 400 pieces of paper per student and staff. Isn't that a lot of conversation and discussion about purported non-issue topics in the schools?"

Parents are attending school board meetings and being required to verfiy their address at the meeting. They are speaking out against the indoctrination being pushed through the CRT mindset, and some are later being targeted with threats. MN is in many ways a "liberal" state, and there are parents and teachers that go to these meetings to also preach that they think CRT is a good thing. They believe teaching kids about their white guilt is what needs to happen. Basically doing what the speaker in the video I posted says they are doing. Making accusations of racism to anyone who disagrees.
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2021 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oops. He accidentally sent her the link.

Do you know who in government is working against you? This school system head and hus dad are covertly investigating parents who opposed mask and CRT. It's that important to these goons so they searched all their private and public info and stored it on drive that the 2 shared.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/...sier-of-parent-info/

Arizona school board head allegedly kept ‘dossier’ of parent info

Arizona school board head allegedly kept ‘dossier’ of parent info
By Yaron Steinbuch
November 12, 2021 9:49am Updated
Jann-Michael Greenburg,
School board president Jann-Michael Greenburg accidentally shared the Google Drive file in an email to a parent.
Scottsdale Unified School Distri
An Arizona school board president is facing calls to resign for allegedly keeping an “online dossier” with personal information and images of outspoken parents who oppose mask mandates and critical race theory, according to reports.

Jann-Michael Greenburg, president of the Scottsdale Unified School District, sent parent Kim Stafford an email that inadvertently included a screenshot and link to a Google Drive file in which he accused her of being anti-Semitic over comments she made about billionaire George Soros, the Daily Caller reported.

Stafford shared the URL with various people, including another parent, Amanda Wray, who told the Daily Caller she was “disgusted” when she noticed images of her young daughters.

A screenshot of a Google Drive file
In addition to criticizing parents’ views, the dossier contains personal information and images of children and properties.
“When I first saw the contents of the Google Drive and I saw my 8- and 10-year-old’s photos, that was terrifying. And like, what’s he doing?” Wray told AZFamily.com.

“But he has pictures of my vacation home, property records. I’m not a political opponent, I’m an involved parent and that is threatening to me and it makes me wonder why and what he was planning to do with those photos,” she said.

“I think we identified 47 people that were background checked, divorce decrees, Social Security numbers, property records, mortgages,” added Wray, who noted that the Google Drive included cruel memes.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 11-13-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock