Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Vaxxed 80% more likely to die than unvaxxed - so says UK statistics

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Vaxxed 80% more likely to die than unvaxxed - so says UK statistics by longjonsilver
Started on: 11-10-2021 06:37 AM
Replies: 30 (444 views)
Last post by: fierosound on 11-19-2021 02:10 PM
longjonsilver

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just in and this is big:

The vaxxed are 1.8 times more likely to die than the unvaxxed:

https://www.investmentwatch...x-the-unvaccinated-d
eath-rate-in-sept-2021-uk-office-for-national-statistics/

The source is UK statistics and the data is for the 8 weeks ending Sept 24

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peop...riages/deaths/datase
ts/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland

Those that got 2 doses of the vax were more likely to die than those that only got one.

Data set is huge - people 10-59 years of age, 17 million vaxxed and 7 million unvaxxed.

Check it out for yourself

For some reason you might have to add the unhighlighted sections to the highlighted ones to get the links to work.

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 3800SC, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone - regardless of vaccination status - is going to die. 100%.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2021 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you might as well go ahead and take the shots to die sooner. Dead is dead, is that logic.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Everyone - regardless of vaccination status - is going to die. 100%.

Yeah, that death and taxes thing always comes up. Decided it isn't worth it to cheat on my taxes but, I'm damn well gonna cheat death as long as my quality of life remains good.
Decisions have consequences and rewards. I like the odds presented with vaccination as it pertains to my own health and age. Others may choose to go another route. Their option. Just don't look for sympathy if things don't work out. I know I won't.

Rams

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2021 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wait until they find a way to make the dead pay taxes !!
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Just wait until they find a way to make the dead pay taxes !!

Well they did vote for it.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2021 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Others may choose to go another route. Their option. Just don't look for sympathy if things don't work out. I know I won't.
Rams

Don't think for a second I'm not right here making note of that statement, and intend to hold you to it when a loved one or yourself gets diagnosed with a 'rare' condition or a rare death that will be obviously caused by a non-vaccine.

I don't believe what you said is how you will react. In fact, you'll be here asking for sympathy and shifting blame for the cause instead of acknowledging the shakiness of participating in these trials.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 11-10-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm continuously entertained by asinine postings in TOT.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2021 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, obviously. That must be why you post so much. Tell me more of what your major media tells you. /facepalm.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 11-10-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Well, obviously. That must be why you post so much. Tell me more of what your major media tells you. /facepalm.

Sir,
This is a facepalm Just trying to help you out.

Rams
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the UK government spreadsheet.
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peop...inationstatusengland

Week of Sept. 24, 2021 in UK.

Unvaxxed
7,637,511 people – 95 deaths

Within 21 days 1st dose
235,586 people – 1 death

After 21 days 1st dose
1,767,211 people – 25 deaths

Those with 2 dose vaxx
29,509,257 people – 444 deaths
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2021 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slow kills help flatten the funeral curve. One doesn't want to overwhelm morticians.

Invest in casket companies and mortuary supplies.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

From the UK government spreadsheet.
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peop...inationstatusengland

Week of Sept. 24, 2021 in UK.

Unvaxxed
7,637,511 people – 95 deaths

Within 21 days 1st dose
235,586 people – 1 death

After 21 days 1st dose
1,767,211 people – 25 deaths

Those with 2 dose vaxx
29,509,257 people – 444 deaths

To break it down for easier comprehension...

Unvaxxed
1 in 80,395

Within 21 days of 1st vax
1 in 235,586

After 21 days of first vax
1 in 70,688

Those with two doses
1 in 6,645

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not saying that this site below clarifies it, but I recall the data seemed mind-blowing until it was further explained...

but I forget the explanation right now...something about the time periods the raw data was taken weren't compared properly...

https://www.factcheck.org/2...mong-the-vaccinated/

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 11-10-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

To break it down for easier comprehension...

Unvaxxed
1 in 80,395

Within 21 days of 1st vax
1 in 235,586

After 21 days of first vax
1 in 70,688

Those with two doses
1 in 6,645

Learned in a statistics class in college that presenting the numbers the right way is how to get the end result you want. They teach very similar tactics in the Marketing major.

Rams
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Figures don't lie, but liars figure", I believe is how an old adage goes.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2021 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So basically anything from Covid to being killed by a meteorite or a boating accident....

.....the vaccination apparently causes 80% more bad luck.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-11-2021).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2021 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this is the deal in a nutshell:

Lets say the percentage of people vaccinated under 10% in January

75% were by September.

More vaccinated people died in September than unvaccinated because a higher percentage were vaccinated by then.

Is that the gist of it?

---
so many factors and variables...and so much murkyiness and coverups and conspiracies and such...

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-11-2021 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, but athletes dying of heart attacks while playing is the real deal.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2021 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, but athletes dying of heart attacks while playing is the real deal.

No idea of the validity of this video, but was interesting (sent to me by a former co-worker):

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2021 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

No idea of the validity of this video, but was interesting (sent to me by a former co-worker):

Not there anymore. Wonder if it was a bullsheetrock video or it is legit and was pulled...was a bunch of stories of young healthy folks dying of heart-related issues.

Found this via Bing:
https://covid19reporter.com...ng-of-heart-attacks/

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 11-12-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2021 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.cracknewz.com/2...ender-roles.html?m=1

UCal football game canceled after 44 positive Covid tests… The team is 99% Vaccinated…

Blackrams, you're playing a very important role in the effort to save humanity, so much so that they gave you a placebo. Lol.

Millions of testing kits were just recalled too, for giving too many false positives.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2021 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.cracknewz.com/2...ender-roles.html?m=1

UCal football game canceled after 44 positive Covid tests… The team is 99% Vaccinated…

Blackrams, you're playing a very important role in the effort to save humanity, so much so that they gave you a placebo. Lol.

Millions of testing kits were just recalled too, for giving too many false positives.

Breakout cases... rare...vaccine is good...eat your peas...line up over there against the wall...wear your mask...you have 20 seconds to comply...
Man, they should all go out and buy lottery tickets... what are the odds that so many of them would get infected like that?!? It's like astronomical or something...

edit: ooooh. The "vaccines" were given 6-7 months ago. so by now, they were *maybe* 10-15% "protected" from the virus. they need some BOOSTERS, son!

dude1:I try limit my time near ANY humans...
dude2:because you don't want to catch Covid, right?
dude1:What's Covid?

heh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2021 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres a thought, the vaccinated probably spread it more than the unvaccinated.
Why would one think otherwise?

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-12-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2021 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw, but didn't read, that the Netherlands is 85% injected and heading into lockdowns again. Wow. Effective vaccines.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2021 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016
Let's see what the corporate media has to say about the case rate spikes where shot taking is high. The spikes rates are observed in some highly injected countries too.

https://news.yahoo.com/why-...ahead-204548703.html

Why COVID cases are surging in states with high vaccination rates — and what it means for the winter ahead

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2021 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I keep hearing/reading stuff like this:

“We’re going to see a lot of outbreaks in unvaccinated people that will result in serious illness, and it will be tragic,” said Dr. Donald Milton of the University of Maryland School of Public Health.

When it should say THIS:

“We’re going to see a lot of outbreaks in people that will result in serious illness, and it will be tragic,” said Dr. Donald Milton of the University of Maryland School of Public Health."

This is all such horseshoot, and its all being done so half-assssed. If wearing N95 Masks indoors (schools, stores, etc.) actually does "stop the spread", but only 10% of mask wearers wear them, WTH is the point?!? SO tired of having to wear these &(*^%$&^ things.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2021 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

This is all such horseshoot, and its all being done so half-assssed. If wearing N95 Masks indoors (schools, stores, etc.) actually does "stop the spread", but only 10% of mask wearers wear them, WTH is the point?!? SO tired of having to wear these &(*^%$&^ things.

On August 10, 2006 the TSA "mandated" that everyone boarding a commercial airline flight in the U.S. has to remove their shoes.

FIFTEEN YEARS later we are still doing it with no end in sight.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"WHAT'S NOT TO UNDERSTAND?"

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-19-2021).]

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Austria Announces Covid Vaccine Mandate, Crossing a Threshold for Europe
The extraordinary step shows that governments desperate to safeguard public health and economic recoveries are increasingly willing to push for once unthinkable measures.

Some here will theorize Austria is promoting mass extinction
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In Canada it's like this...

It started with the federal government mandating vaccination for all federal employees - OR LOSE YOUR JOB.
I assume as the feds expected, companies and institutions (hospitals, schools etc) instituted the same policy - OR LOSE YOUR JOB.
So... punishment by economic death if you don't comply...

So the unvaccinated nurses/medical staff garbed in PPE that were "heroes" for 18 months are now labelled "plague carriers" and fired.

Now, firefighters who are off work on disabilty, sick leave, on-the-job injuries etc. AT HOME will lose their compensation/insurance benefits if unvaccinated.
(I expect it's only a matter of time before they threaten to withhold social services, pension benefits etc. from people as well...)
https://torontosun.com/news...-firing-without-jabs

The news says that the unvaccinated are driving the next wave - the implication being that the unvaccinated are infecting each other??
But ALL information on the vaccines clearly say the vaccinated can still catch the virus and SPREAD it without getting sick themselves.
That being the case, each vaccinated person can in effect become a "Typhoid Mary" walking around infecting others without even knowing it.

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock