Started on: 11-04-2021 09:08 AM
Replies: 32 (522 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 11-10-2021 05:34 AM
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2021 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2021 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:

New Porsche
HAGO!

It looks awesome. It looks to me like a modern rendition of the Moby Dick.

I question though who the classification advisory officer is that they labelled it Top Secret. Maybe Pop Secret.
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2021 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She needs a treadmill for a few months for 'pants' like that.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2021 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

She needs a treadmill for a few months for 'pants' like that.

https://www.youtube.com/supercarblondie
https://comicbooksgalaxy.co...londie-hot-pictures/

I don't think she cares what you think about her pants.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2021 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She positively cares enough to wear something revealing that incels will accept and not tell her the truth about.

What she wants doesn't matter to me.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2021 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like the designer ran out of talent when he got to the back.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2021 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

Looks like the designer ran out of talent when he got to the back.

The car or the girl?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2021 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19461 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Actually I'll take both. I like the car better than many new designs, although I am not crazy about it. It is more curvy, less angular. I like curvy.

I don't like the "shark fin" thing, though. I understand they were trying to emulate an LMP car, but I think LMP cars are ugly.

The only Porsche I ever really liked was the 904. That was a beautiful car.

http://www.thewholecar.com/...04-carrera-gts-album

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2021 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:
What she wants doesn't matter to me.

Your opinion doesn't matter to.. Well.. Anyone..

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-05-2021 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:
Your opinion doesn't matter to.. Well.. Anyone..

Your opinion has the exact same value. Don't choke on it.

That's a big flabby rear.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2021 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't see a single pic of her rear. Why so much hate towards the girl?
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2021 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Yeah I don't get it.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2021 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Yeah I don't get it.

I looked at many pictures of her from different angles... didn't really see one that I disapproved of.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2021 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

What pics? It's a video. What hate? Everything is hate if I don't worship her I guess? Simp all you want.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2021 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2021 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Derriere is destiny."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-06-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2021 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 908 had an ugly ass prominent posterior.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-06-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2021 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The 908 had an ugly ass prominent posterior.

I tend to agree but, my question is, does it improve the aerodynamics of the car? Porsche isn't known to screw the pooch on that to my knowledge.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2021 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I tend to agree but, my question is, does it improve the aerodynamics of the car? Porsche isn't known to screw the pooch on that to my knowledge.

Rams

The 908 long tail had a slight advantage at high speeds because of a lower drag coefficient, but also caused some handling issues. In the end (ha ha), it was not worth it.
A story kind of like the "dust bin" fairings that were tried briefly in moto GP in the '50s, but not quite as squirrelly.

This relates to the Kamm tail discussion that we had here a while back.

I took this picture of a factory 908 LH being pushed by some unhappy Germans at Daytona in 1969:

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-06-2021).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2021 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually I'll take both. I like the car better than many new designs, although I am not crazy about it. It is more curvy, less angular. I like curvy.

I don't like the "shark fin" thing, though. I understand they were trying to emulate an LMP car, but I think LMP cars are ugly.

The only Porsche I ever really liked was the 904. That was a beautiful car.

http://www.thewholecar.com/...04-carrera-gts-album

I agree with this. Just something about this car that stirs up a good feeling about a drive on some curvy roads. I don't need to go fast, I just like to feel like I am in a go-cart. This car has that look. The silver is a great color too, seems like it shows off it's lines. Yes there are more reliable cars faster cars and flashier cars but this one is is one of those "just right" kinda cars.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
I agree with this. Just something about this car that stirs up a good feeling about a drive on some curvy roads. I don't need to go fast, I just like to feel like I am in a go-cart. This car has that look. The silver is a great color too, seems like it shows off it's lines. Yes there are more reliable cars faster cars and flashier cars but this one is is one of those "just right" kinda cars.

Interesting that you should post those comments. I recently rode in and then drove another car that gave me the same sensations. I might just bring it home.
Guess we'll find out soon.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interesting that you should post those comments. I recently rode in and then drove another car that gave me the same sensations. I might just bring it home.
Guess we'll find out soon.

Rams

Cool, what was it?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
Cool, what was it?

Since you asked, you'll be the second person I tell. If I bring it home, I'm thinking I should probably let my wife know before I drive it in.
But, it's not a Porsch...........

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-07-2021).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since you asked, you'll be the second person I tell. If I bring it home, I'm thinking I should probably let my wife know before I drive it in.
But, it's not a Porsch...........

Rams

NISSAN Z or Miata. BTW both are respectable in their own right.
BUT, an MG or Fiat sounds fun too. My Triumph was a GREAT drive.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 11-07-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does the trunk double as a bun warmer?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whoa! Now, that's getting a bit personal...........

Rams
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The "trunk" of Ron's new ride might fit a slice of toast....

I'm not sure its really big enough to properly be called a "trunk".

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-07-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

The "trunk" of Ron's new ride might fit a slice of toast....

I'm not sure its really big enough to properly be called a "trunk".

Actually, with the top up, it'll hold several loaves of bread but, put that top down and I'm thinking you may be right.
That's ok, that top won't be up much.
Always wanted a convertible, saw one that caught my eye and brought it home. The wife is visiting relatives in the middle of Indiana. Need to do some garage re-arranging before she gets home. It's taking up her spot currently and that might not go over well. Thinking I might need to warn her that there's a surprise waiting for her. Setting up a camera in the garage to record her reaction. It can also be used as evidence should my body never be found.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-09-2021).]

otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's with all the fins? Is it purely an aesthetics issue or do they improve the cars handling significantly?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by otakudude:

What's with all the fins? Is it purely an aesthetics issue or do they improve the cars handling significantly?

Honestly that car is just a piece of jewelry for some VERY VERY rich person. It's practical functionality is not it's primary purpose, it's purpose is to sell the brand name. This car is worthless on streets and is realistically limited to race and in that role is probably a dam good car to have fun in. But on public roads, probably not all that useful.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She said it herself.
"The rear diffuser is huge"

actually not all that big. Seen much worse at walmart..

YOGA PANTS NEVER LIE

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-09-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

She said it herself.
"The rear diffuser is huge"

actually not all that big. Seen much worse at walmart..

YOGA PANTS NEVER LIE

Another reason to avoid Wally World.
Once seen, it can not be un-seen!

Rams

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay