Started on: 10-14-2021 12:52 AM
Replies: 14 (221 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 10-14-2021 05:28 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2021 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*sighs*

Dean Cain's response to this news:

“Brave would be having him fighting for the rights of gay people in Iran where they’ll throw you off a building for the offense of being gay,” Cain continued. “They’re talking about having him fight climate change and the deportation of refugees, and he’s dating a hacktivist — whatever a hactivist is. Why don’t they have him fight the injustices that created the refugees whose deportation he’s protesting? That would be brave, I’d read that. Or fighting for the rights of women to attend school and have the ability to work and live and boys not to be raped by men under the new warm and fuzzy Taliban — that would be brave. There’s real evil in this world today, real corruption and government overreach, plenty of things to fight against. Human trafficking — real and actual slavery going on. … It’d be great to tackle those issues.”

yeah right...imagine that.

https://www.hollywoodreport...bisexual-1235030248/

Trans models on the cover of Sports Illustrated. men on the cover of Playboy. Girls in the boy scouts...

Taboo used to be a thing. Lines of separation, and common sense and personal responsibly. None of this matters anymore, apparently.

because men can get pregnant overdue library books are racist and all of that...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2021 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who's Dean Cain?

Just my first thought.

There are likely clues and background about Dean Cain at that link, but I want to go public here with my very first thought.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2021 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Super "man" can just suck a bag of dicks, really quick.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2021 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Who's Dean Cain?

Just my first thought.

There are likely clues and background about Dean Cain at that link, but I want to go public here with my very first thought.

Thank you for going public here with your very first thought. heh

When I woke up today, I forgot who he was, or at least was suddenly very unsure of myself, and decided to be bold enough to allow the search engines know that I wanted to know who he is (or was) so I typed his name into Google and then this appeared:

He is an actor who portrayed Superman "on the tv".

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 10-14-2021).]

sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2021 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hadn't heard of Dean Cain before, but he's definitely in the coward camp. Brave would be a person pushing conservative values.
Dean just pushes the propaganda BS line so he can get paid.

Dean Cain's response to this news:

“Brave would be having him fighting for the rights of gay people in Iran where they’ll throw you off a building for the offense of being gay,” Cain continued.

Oh, bullchit. Even Saudi Arabia doesn't do that. That happens where the US installs friendly terrorists in nations we destabilize, like in Syria where our pets ate the lung of dead pro-government fighter.

Or fighting for the rights of women to attend school and have the ability to work and live and boys not to be raped by men under the new warm and fuzzy Taliban —

He means in Virginia where the school allows boys in dresses to use girls bathrooms. Two high school girls got sexually abused by a dress wearing male.

There’s real evil in this world today, real corruption and government overreach, plenty of things to fight against. Human trafficking — real and actual slavery going on. … It’d be great to tackle those issues.”

Yes, there is real evil, but Dean just makes up stuff while ignoring that free capitalist Austrailia is beating humans for going outside.

Trans models on the cover of Sports Illustrated. men on the cover of Playboy. Girls in the boy scouts...

Taboo used to be a thing. Lines of separation, and common sense and personal responsibly. None of this matters anymore, apparently.

because men can get pregnant overdue library books are racist and all of that...

All those things are products of America, Hollywood and other Western societies. Not Iran. Not the Taliban. They reject the American agenda which is why they're the enemy. There's still a real right out here. It's canceled off media and social media and it isn't Dean Cain and willie.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 10-14-2021).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2021 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is one reason why a lot of folks stay silent - because instead of addressing the thing that he is talking about (at all), folks go after what HE said about the thing. Yeah, he's just an actor who played a role and he's commenting about how others are now portraying that role.

His reaction to the change in Superman's love life is heard that Superman is Bi now, I haven't read a comic book in a bunch of years, don't watch much TV or keep up with that stuff, it's interesting how there is a story, and the way it "gets out" is this sort of way.

Will be interesting when folks aren't able to filter out stuff any more...

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 10-14-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2021 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Oh, bullchit. Even Saudi Arabia doesn't do that. That happens where the US installs friendly terrorists in nations we destabilize, like in Syria where our pets ate the lung of dead pro-government fighter.

I think you give WAY too much credit to the intelligence agencies. Take a look at the post office, and then tell me if you think the Federal Government is capable of doing anything today? This country is not the country it used to be. We go into space because Space-X (and occasionally Boeing and Lockheed Martin when they get their **** together) gets us there. Just look at what happened in Afghanistan a few months ago. Whatever our country used to be able to do... you can be assured, it sure as hell can't do that **** now.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2021 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To DigitalAlchemist; honestly, I'm glad you brought it up. It's a perfect example of the mind eff they're pulling.

The statement I made is to point out the non-sequitur of how the phony right demonizes the people who resist this cultural reversal of conservative values in order to gently nudge the right toward it incrementally. We're not those made-up radicals who rape and murder gays. We don't want do be called homophobe. We want to show how we can embrace this and deflect blame on someone else.

Dean and most of the DC GOP depends on people who shift blame to others to gain power over the masses while they, the that phony right, does nothing to stop what is happening.

Funny how they demonize two groups that resist this.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 10-14-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2021 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
I think you give WAY too much credit to the intelligence agencies. Take a look at the post office, and then tell me if you think the Federal Government is capable of doing anything today? This country is not the country it used to be. We go into space because Space-X (and occasionally Boeing and Lockheed Martin when they get their **** together) gets us there. Just look at what happened in Afghanistan a few months ago. Whatever our country used to be able to do... you can be assured, it sure as hell can't do that **** now.

Dean Cain is an US intelligence agent? The media is a US intelligence source?
Intelligence sources said going into Middle East countries would be a failure lasting decades. You can still find Cheney saying it on TV when asked about not removing Saddam in the early 90s.

What also can't be denied is that Iran doesn't have an institutional or systemic policy of murdering homosexuals or bisexuals by pushing them off buildings. The Taliban was pushed to success by the US policies of cultural subversion.

If you haven't figured out that ALL of our current domestic policies are designed to make us fail, then you are just believing TV news.

The new Superman, open borders, no more arrests of illegals, flu caused business shutdowns of gov agencies and private ones, adding trillions in debt, permitting BLM and Antifa riots..all intentional.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2021 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tearing down icons, the name of the game. Societal brainwash.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 10-14-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2021 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Entertainment media has been pushing decadence on people since before my time. Look at what the people who bought up Disney do to preteen and tween girls. Start with harmless fun to gain a cult following and then turn the icon into a ho of Miley Cyrus. Then feed new little girls Cardie B.

It's very capitalistic. But they do it for multiple opportunities of return.
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2021 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you haven't figured out that ALL of our current domestic policies are designed to make us fail, then you are just believing TV news.

The new Superman, open borders, no more arrests of illegals, flu caused business shutdowns of gov agencies and private ones, adding trillions in debt, permitting BLM and Antifa riots..all intentional.

Death by 1,000 cuts...

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2021 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eh...it's a comic book...doesn't mean a damned thing to me.

Just don't screw with Rick Blaine or Sam Spade.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2021 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:
Death by 1,000 cuts...

Agree.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2021 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They do seem to have that end.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 10-15-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock