Started on: 10-12-2021 11:55 AM
Replies: 4 (160 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 10-14-2021 11:15 AM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2021 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2021 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Sayings become cliches usually because they contain wisdom worth repeating. It is so with the biblical warning that a house divided against itself cannot stand. This is part of why America is faltering. " - article

Thats what makes me so digusted when you can clearly see the media being used to divide us on purpose.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2021 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Build Back Better <> MAGA

The problems we have are rooted in the politicians that we are not able to rid ourselves of.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2021 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A) Term limits for EVERYONE!

B) Congressmen and Senators should be required to spend 90% of their time in their DISTRICT/STATE and vote electronically.

C) Lawyers should not be allowed to run for Congress- it is a conflict of interest (They make laws to help themselves)

D) Their pay should come from the last bit of each year's budget- not balanced, then they don't get paid.

I also have another idea- but I don't think it will.......fly; When they vote they must strap in to their "Voting rig"- once locked in, they can't get out of it for 3-4 hours after the vote. All of their constituents are notified of the vote and they have a number for "I agree" and a number for "I disagree"......I will be generous and set the trip point at SIXTY PERCENT of their constituents "Disagree" then a TASER on the bottom of the seat is actuated....

The problem I see is that I would be dialing the "Disagree" number......ALL THE TIME!!!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2021 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

A) Term limits for EVERYONE!

B) Congressmen and Senators should be required to spend 90% of their time in their DISTRICT/STATE and vote electronically.

C) Lawyers should not be allowed to run for Congress- it is a conflict of interest (They make laws to help themselves)

D) Their pay should come from the last bit of each year's budget- not balanced, then they don't get paid.

I also have another idea- but I don't think it will.......fly; When they vote they must strap in to their "Voting rig"- once locked in, they can't get out of it for 3-4 hours after the vote. All of their constituents are notified of the vote and they have a number for "I agree" and a number for "I disagree"......I will be generous and set the trip point at SIXTY PERCENT of their constituents "Disagree" then a TASER on the bottom of the seat is actuated....

The problem I see is that I would be dialing the "Disagree" number......ALL THE TIME!!!

I do like holding them to their responsibility.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock