Started on: 09-11-2021 07:59 PM
Replies: 7 (146 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 09-12-2021 11:27 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2021 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Handful of gravel, or a brick. The charges are the same. Moral of the story is make it worthwhile and do it right the 1st time !

https://lfpress.com/news/lo...udeau-stone-throwing
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2021 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think so.

If a thrown brick kills or seriously injures someone, the charges will be more severe than if what was thrown was just gravel.

Unless someone were to be killed or seriously injured by the gravel.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2021 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(not everyone has ninja reflexes tho)
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2021 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I don't think so.

If a thrown brick kills or seriously injures someone, the charges will be more severe than if what was thrown was just gravel.

Unless someone were to be killed or seriously injured by the gravel.

I have to agree on this. If a person were to be seriously hurt by brick, stone gravel or paper.. the end result is still serious bodily injury. That increases the charges and punishment. Better off not getting involved in childish outbursts.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2021 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Should have thrown a brick

Don't think so.

In this 'woke' day and age, when people can get charged with 'assault' for swearing or giving the finger to someone in 'authority', they are ALWAYS looking for someone to "Make an Example" of.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2021 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Don't think so.

In this 'woke' day and age, when people can get charged with 'assault' for swearing or giving the finger to someone in 'authority', they are ALWAYS looking for someone to "Make an Example" of.

I can see why you think this way, but it is kinda subjective. Some people can say anti-coulture verbiage and get away with it while others get caught up. No there is no such thing as fairness in America today.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2021 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Don't think so.

LOL, around here the favorite is "Uttering Threats". If you say "I'll fart at you", that's a "threat".

They can go **** themselves, charges and convictions are 2 very different things. Wouldn't be the 1st time I ended up in handcuffs over words, and wont be the last. Nothing but bully tactics, and I dont bully very well. Dont play with others all that well either
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2021 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't throw any bricks--or gravel.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock