Started on: 09-10-2021 01:10 AM
Replies: 9 (203 views)
Last post by: maryjane on 09-12-2021 10:06 AM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
kinda funky what's been going on over there lately... first a severe limit in the amout of weekly "screentime" for children...

Maybe they saw how much TikTok ate the brains of the western children...

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 09-12-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2021 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We all know that entertainment media has built in subversive social and cultural decadence planted in it.
China still has a conservative culture, unlike America. Hollywood style media gets punished there for promoting the debauchery that we allow and embrace for children.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Online games have ways for players to communicate that is not monitored or captured.
Gamers are getting news from out side china in game chats. Not surprised its getting suppressed.
They are also leaking real information from behind china's walls to gamers outside of china.

Game owners are already being blackmailed into shutting down chat options or out right banning players.
It has nothing to do with games or content of the games. Yes I agree some games should be reviewed, but who doesn't like a big booty goth chick vampire. I blame Japan.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Online games have ways for players to communicate that is not monitored or captured.
Gamers are getting news from out side china in game chats. Not surprised its getting suppressed.
They are also leaking real information from behind china's walls to gamers outside of china.

Game owners are already being blackmailed into shutting down chat options or out right banning players.
It has nothing to do with games or content of the games. Yes I agree some games should be reviewed, but who doesn't like a big booty goth chick vampire. I blame Japan.

Just look what you've done, man!

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Just look what you've done, man!

Click to show
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The funniest part is video game companies were bending over backwards to comply with Chinese propaganda, and what did that get them?
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2021 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No more new video games in China? Hardly. What you might see is no more Western-made video games in China. There are many, many video games here being played everyday by people on their phones. The Chinese will simply mandate it must be Chinese made and approved.

China takes care of China.
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2021 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Chinese government also stopped on-line tutoring of Chinese kids from over seas teachers.

My sister lost her on-line teaching job because of this.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2021 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only reason I still have a job here is because you cannot copy my experience. You obviously can stick anyone in the Captain’s seat and hope for the best, but China is a punishment culture. They don’t suffer mistakes well. There will come a time when I am not needed.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2021 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

The only reason I still have a job here is because you cannot copy my experience. You obviously can stick anyone in the Captain’s seat and hope for the best, but China is a punishment culture. They don’t suffer mistakes well. There will come a time when I am not needed.

But, in your line of work, more often than not, mistakes come with their own permanent punishment....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock