Started on: 09-09-2021 02:29 PM
Replies: 12 (244 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 09-13-2021 02:38 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2021 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wont take them very long to commie-fy THIS one !

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/...w-it-works-1.5577757
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think your thread title more applies to this https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/126717.html

But a virtual ID is something I also would probably not prefer, or fully virtual payment methods.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2021 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where this is going, it wont be very long before they pair the digital ID with the contact tracing app from last year (that flopped miserably), then slowly (or not so slowly for "health" reasons) phase out hard-copy ID cards.

Vaxxed status, health records, prescription records, driving records, EVERYTHING all blue-tooth enabled, readable, linked, connected, and more importantly instantly cancelable.

Piss off a store clerk over the vax passport ? Oppps, drivers license cancelled. Happy pills prescription ? oppps, gun license cancelled. Entered the beer store 4 times in one week ? Alcoholics cant drive. Cancelled. Go to the res for cheap smokes ? taxes owing, bank account hit and cancelled.

It's all about the control and monitoring every move you make, and instant repercussions for "stepping out of line".

A-holes like me who refuse to carry the phone everywhere ? Australia already fixed that this week, they give you one for free, text you at random and you have 15 minutes to respond or there is a warrant out for you.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 09-09-2021).]

Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If your phone is your ID, how do you know who's holding the phone?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zeb:

If your phone is your ID, how do you know who's holding the phone?

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that really you?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Is that really you?

Of course it is. The print matches my finger perfectly, the middle one.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2021 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not Christian, but I've been saying the cellphone is the mark of three beast for over a decade.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2021 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark of ?

Hell that damn thing IS the beast !!
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2021 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

I'm not Christian, but I've been saying the cellphone is the mark of three beast for over a decade.

But, do you have a cell phone?

Rams
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2021 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have all been fooled by sugar water and shiny objects. The illusion of freedom is going to collapse and there will be a lot of eyes opened.
If I could go back I would spend less time feeding it and more time feeding myself.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2021 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

I'm not Christian, but I've been saying the cellphone is the mark of the beast for over a decade.

Here's what I think is my personal take on that whole deal. It says forehead and right hand, your forehead is what you think about your right hand is what you do.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2021 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock