Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  "The Truth Always Eventually Comes Out...

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
"The Truth Always Eventually Comes Out... by randye
Started on: 06-11-2021 02:14 AM
Replies: 4 (190 views)
Last post by: randye on 06-11-2021 08:56 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
....and it is NEVER what the Leftist media originally told you."........randye

"On June 1, 2020, President Trump walked out of the White House and across Lafayette Park to visit St. John's Episcopal Church. The historic building had been burned the night before in violent riots that erupted in Washington, D.C.

Almost immediately, the Democrat-Media complex sprung into action spinning a violent narrative that claimed President Trump and AG Barr had ordered authorities to violently clear Lafayette park so that Trump could visit the church for a "photo op."

"The evidence we reviewed showed that the USPP cleared the park to allow a contractor to safely install antiscale fencing in response to destruction of Federal property and injury to officers that occurred on May 30 and May 31," reads an accompanying letter from Interior Department Inspector General Mark Lee Greenblatt. "Moreover, the evidence established that relevant USPP officials had made those decisions and had begun implementing the operational plan several hours before they knew of a potential Presidential visit to the park, which occurred later that day."

On the morning of June 1, the Secret Service procured antiscale fencing to establish a more secure perimeter around Lafayette Park that was to be delivered and installed that same day. The USPP, in coordination with the Secret Service, determined that it was necessary to clear protesters from the area in and around the park to enable the contractor’s employees to safely install the fence. The USPP planned to implement the operation as soon as the fencing materials and sufficient law enforcement officers arrived at the park. Six other law enforcement agencies assisted the USPP and the Secret Service in the operation to clear and secure areas near the park.

The operation began at 6:23 p.m. and was completed by 6:50 p.m. Shortly thereafter, at 7:01 p.m., President Trump walked from the White House through Lafayette Park to St. John’s Church. At 7:30 p.m., the contractor began assembling and installing the antiscale fence and completed the work by approximately 12:30 a.m. on June 2

https://townhall.com/tipshe...ayette-park-n2590745

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-11-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The media seems to have learned much of the public sheep only eat up and regurgitate the first few headlines.
Easy to lead.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Independent Watchdog [sic] Launches Inquiry into Trump-Era Seizure of Lawmakers’ Data"

I used "sic" because "Independent Watchdog" is actually the U.S. Department of Justice Inspector General (or "USDOJIG" if I were texting.)

That's one of today's (June 11) front page stories for the New York Times.

Here's the nut "graf" (or "graph") as a media maven could say:

Democrats denounced the Trump administration’s seizure of lawmakers’ data as an abuse of power and called on Republicans to back the congressional inquiry.

And here's a bite of the Apple. Apple--get it? New York Times. New York. The Big Apple. And not only that, but Apple, Inc. is part of the story.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s independent inspector general opened an investigation on Friday into the decision by federal prosecutors to secretly seize the data of House Democrats and reporters as investigators hunted down who was leaking classified information early in the Trump administration.

At the same time, top Senate Democrats demanded that the former attorneys general Jeff Sessions and William P. Barr testify publicly before Congress about the leak investigations, including about subpoenas issued to tech companies in 2017 and 2018 for the records of at least a dozen people tied to the House Intelligence Committee. The senators vowed to “vigorously investigate” and called on Republicans to join them.

Apple, which complied with a subpoena for information related to more than 100 email addresses and phone numbers in February 2018, said on Friday that it did not realize that the records belonged to Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, the top Democrat on the Intelligence Committee, and his associates. Microsoft said it was also subpoenaed by a grand jury as early as November 2017 for data related to an email account for an aide to the panel.

That's not the entire article (as you may have already guessed.) But it's not a real long article. Longer than a "blurb" but not anywhere near as long as a "white paper" or a magazine-style article. Let me give credit where credit is due, to New York Times reporters Nicholas Fandos and Charlie Savage. And the page link:
https://www.nytimes.com/202...epartment-trump.html

So, will another truth eventually come out?

I just have two questions--but I will offer (using the HIDE format) what I think are the answers.

Why did the U.S. Department of Justice, first under Attorney General Jefferson Beauregard "Jeff" Sessions (III) and then under William Pelham "Bill" Barr, undertake these "leak" investigations and why did they do it in the way that they did?
My guess.

What would be the downside of a disbarment of William Barr, to exclude him from any further practice as a lawyer of the profession of Law?
My guess.

Help me out here.
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2021 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rinse, where do get this writing style? It's full of whiplash and I'm exhausted by sentence 2, which is when give up. Reminds me.of Jack's character in a scene from As Good As it Gets when he's explaining metaphors to Helen Hunt's character.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Help me out here.

OK

Only a LEFTIST like you gets annoyed when LEFTIST PROPAGANDA is proved to be a lie.

Only a LEFTIST like you would then feel the need to attempt to post a distraction in this thread like you just did.

Only a LEFTIST like you would be so enthralled by an article about LEFTISTS investigating an investigation into their fellow LEFTISTS leaking classified information to the LEFTIST MEDIA.

Only a LEFTIST like you would be so incurious about the actual criminal leaking of classified information and instead more concerned with applauding political revenge against the people who tried to find and prosecute the criminals.

Only a LEFTIST like you would then come to the laughably moronic "legal conclusion" that any of that could, or should, result in the disbarment of former AG William Barr.

Happy to "help you out".

OH, and by the way:

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-12-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock