Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Anyone need a ''quick and dirty application' or game made?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Anyone need a ''quick and dirty application' or game made? by TheDigitalAlchemist
Started on: 06-09-2021 02:08 AM
Replies: 10 (178 views)
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 06-30-2021 11:28 AM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2021 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Full disclosure: Life is "complicated", I'm just looking for ways to get a little cash... I'd like to get a Fiero in the driveway for my son to use to learn how to drive and for his first car.

I can make computer applications for Windows machines. if there was a custom thing you were looking for, I may be able to make it for you.

In the past few years, I made a few "one-offs" for folks needing specific "One-trick" ponys.

I also have a few game engines laying round if you wanted to make a "Among us" or "Super Mario" type game. I have the skills to do that sort of thing. It would help if you supplied the art (pixel or otherwise).

I can also do "mobile apps" but Apple is a pain in the ass for a dozen reasons. But if you need something which calculates stuff or sorts stuff or a custom screensaver or whatever...Lets chat.

DM me if you are interested.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2021 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have something. I guess technically is x86 platform, but I would need to be in ..apk. I don't want this created for me this is something I want to sell, specifically to Amazon. I don't know if it's in your wheelhouse. If not, I am going to seek someone out to create and help me sell this. It is very much out of my rudimentary coding knowledge and I think it is something that eventually will be a built in feature as soon as someone realizes. Unfortunately it is likely long before I can learn to write the code. It already exist in a completely unrelated format and reason.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 06-20-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-20-2021 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I can be a pain in the ass dude...

every 3dr world scammer in a mud hut is running internet sales. I can buy a Snap on box or an App that will mine bitcoin for me for only......40 cents and password access....

Yeh, right. I might have been born at night, it wasnt last night.

Find a new business model, because this one if "**** Off Africa"
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2021 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

I have something. I guess technically is x86 platform, but I would need to be in ..apk. I don't want this created for me this is something I want to sell, specifically to Amazon. I don't know if it's in your wheelhouse. If not, I am going to seek someone out to create and help me sell this. It is very much out of my rudimentary coding knowledge and I think it is something that eventually will be a built in feature as soon as someone realizes. Unfortunately it is likely long before I can learn to write the code. It already exist in a completely unrelated format and reason.

Sounds like you should Patent the idea/concept. Amazon would just make their own version of the thing you made... PM me some info regarding it, I'll letcha know if I can makeit...I'm not gonna take your idea and rip you off. xoxo
Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2021 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What type of engines do you use? I used to use a lot of the free ones you can find on the internet.

Mugen, Beat's of Rage, Zelda maker, RPG maker, ect..

Plus the old school FPS engines, DoomED, Build, Quake 1, 2, & 3, ect..

Been a while since i made anything though.

I'm mainly into retro gaming these days, so id love to make something old school like 8 or 16 bit style.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2021 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

What type of engines do you use? I used to use a lot of the free ones you can find on the internet.

Mugen, Beat's of Rage, Zelda maker, RPG maker, ect..

Plus the old school FPS engines, DoomED, Build, Quake 1, 2, & 3, ect..

Been a while since i made anything though.

I'm mainly into retro gaming these days, so id love to make something old school like 8 or 16 bit style.

I have made a few engines, but don't have a lot of art. Currently working on a "No Dig Bill" game for The CrafsMan

If you are into making something, lets chat about it. It could be a HTML5 browser game, or a Windows exe .

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2021 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

I have made a few engines, but don't have a lot of art. Currently working on a "No Dig Bill" game for The CrafsMan

If you are into making something, lets chat about it. It could be a HTML5 browser game, or a Windows exe .

I just showed my girlfriend the video, she said it may be the first video game she will own.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2021 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

If I can be a pain in the ass dude...

every 3dr world scammer in a mud hut is running internet sales. I can buy a Snap on box or an App that will mine bitcoin for me for only......40 cents and password access....

Yeh, right. I might have been born at night, it wasnt last night.

Find a new business model, because this one if "**** Off Africa"

What are you blathering on about Mike? Chris and I have been on PFF for 2 decades. The idea is smashing, but I doubt he steals it.

You're like a small child wandering into the conversation. Were you even listening to the dudes story?

Rumor ygpm.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2021 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ls3mach

11603 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

I've got 2 or 3 awesome games that are retro that could use a remake. Once again though, it'd need to be a phone platform. These games likely wouldn't have a patent or anyone to defend it. They could be altered and updated easy enough to avoid them anyway.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2021 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you make an app that blocks all British results from my TV searches? Unless it's just clips of American's pouring out their tea.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2021 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, haven't been around much lately, dealing with repairs and such. Will reply to the PM soonish.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock