Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  If EYE ROLLING were an Olympics event. Can't do it better than this. (MSNBC on Trump)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
If EYE ROLLING were an Olympics event. Can't do it better than this. (MSNBC on Trump) by rinselberg
Started on: 06-07-2021 08:12 PM
Replies: 5 (237 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 06-08-2021 08:42 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At the 3:47 mark, Juanita Tolliver checks in with an eye-roll to end all eye rolls. I don't care whether anyone is interested in what they were talking about, but trust me--if there were an Olympics "Eye-Rolling" event, this would be a "10" every day of the year. I'm surprised she still has pupils, instead of just two uniformly white-colored marbles for eyes.

I have it queued up to the 3:30 mark on YouTube--that's enough of a head start for anyone to mute the sound, if that be their druthers. Unless you have premium YouTube access, I'd expect you could also be hit with one of those brief advertising spots or blipverts.
https://youtu.be/iLN7fLmViG8?t=210

Juanita Tolliver, billed as a "Democratic strategist", is an MSNBC contributor and frequent guest on MSNBC. It won't be difficult to distinguish her from the two men in this video. She's in the rightmost panel of this three-panel screen. Look for the big Afro-style coiffure.

Not just anyone can do that. (I mean the eye-rolling.)

I do feel obliged to checkbox this as "Politics", in deference to "Forum Law."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-08-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"With Six You Get Eyeroll"

?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-07-2021).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that is something everyone on here should check out.

What was going through her heard when she executed that maneuver?!? LOL

10/10 Gold medal right there...

hahahahaha

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hah, that one you posted is even better - they need to loop that first part a few more times though, then have her finish the roller coaster.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

https://twitter.com/Juanita.../1169909781336748034

She has a brain slug

Thanks Jake! Now I know "it's not just me."

I think I've got this "out of my system" but I saw an opening here for "Big History."
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/126595.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock