Started on: 04-23-2021 12:44 PM
Replies: 20 (430 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 04-30-2021 10:02 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2021 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bruce/Caitlin Jenner files papers to officially run for Calif Governor.

https://thehill.com/homenew...newsom-in-california

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-23-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-23-2021 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Caitlen Jenner has to have balls to do that !
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2021 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Bruce/Caitlin Jenner files papers to officially run for Calif Governor.

https://thehill.com/homenew...newsom-in-california

Other than his obvious mental health problem, it will be entertaining to see what he thinks his qualifications for that office are.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Other than his obvious mental health problem, it will be entertaining to see what he thinks his qualifications for that office are.

This will be like the last election. The people voted for Biden just to get Trump out of office and now all of us are paying the price due to voter stupidity. Most of California wants Newsom gone so our stupid moron Californians will vote for whatever is available.....and I did say WHATEVER, not whoever is available.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not being from or associated with CA, this is their problem.

Would , "We get the Government we Deserve." be applicable here?

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-24-2021).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:
... I did say WHATEVER, not whoever is available.

I heard a phrase the other day. "You can imagine yourself as whatever you want to, and call yourself whatever you want to, and I can do the same".
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35918 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Meaning, I can imagine you anything I want to, and call you anything I want to.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
**** California

This is who I want running the state. Yes I do want to make a deal
Click to show

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 04-24-2021).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jake_Dragon

32849 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by randye:

Caitlyn Bruce Jenner to pay $800,000 settlement for 2015 fatal car crash

Jenner was driving a black Cadillac SUV on February 7 that was the third vehicle involved in a multiple rear-end collision on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, police have said. Kimberly Howe, 69, was driving her Lexus when Jenner’s SUV hit her car from behind, sending it into oncoming traffic where it was hit by another SUV.

Will fit right in.
Takes no responsibility and just pays off those that were harmed and goes about his life.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 04-24-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Caitlyn Bruce Jenner to pay $800,000 settlement for 2015 fatal car crash

Jenner was driving a black Cadillac SUV on February 7 that was the third vehicle involved in a multiple rear-end collision on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, police have said. Kimberly Howe, 69, was driving her Lexus when Jenner’s SUV hit her car from behind, sending it into oncoming traffic where it was hit by another SUV.

Will fit right in.
Takes no responsibility and just pays off those that were harmed and goes about his life.

I never gave a damn one way or another about Brucie boy until that crash. He screwed up big time and never owned up to it. That forms the basis for my assessment of his character.

Besides, since he will probably be running as a Republican, the Dems will use that to make mince meat out of him. It's not like his name is Kennedy or something.

On a side note...why is it OK for Bruce to wear a dress, but so wrong when J. Edgar Hoover did it?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2021 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
On a side note...why is it OK for Bruce to wear a dress, but so wrong when J. Edgar Hoover did it?

Bill Clinton's twin, wearing the same famous blue dress which belonged to Monica ?
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2021 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
Would , "We get the Government we Deserve." be applicable here?

Rams

This is pretty much what I was thinking. You get what you ask for.

Go ahead. The rest of us will sit back and watch the sh!t show, and laugh.

otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2021 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2021 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know, the more I think about this, the more I think Newsom paid this moron a couple million to ACT like he is running. What better way to secure a stay in office than get the strangest freaks to scare the public and make the current idiot-in-charge look golden?

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 04-25-2021).]

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, this is serious business going down. In 2003 we had 135 candidates running for Gov, including Larry Flynt for one. Just in case you are interested in some of the people running, check this out ...

[This message has been edited by Notorio (edited 04-26-2021).]

Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Notorio

2964 posts
Member since Oct 2003
OK, Image Experts. I uploaded a much better resolution image than what I am seeing, which you can now barely read. What gives??
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

OK, Image Experts. I uploaded a much better resolution image than what I am seeing, which you can now barely read. What gives??

Right click on the image and open in another tab or window.
Then you can zoom
The forum software must auto size the display of the image.

Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
Right click on the image and open in another tab or window.
Then you can zoom
The forum software must auto size the display of the image.

Thanks Jake, that works!
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2021 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its all a ploy to put the kartrashian house back in the news...... no one cares go away.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2021 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mmeyer86gt/gtp:

its all a ploy to put the kartrashian house back in the news...... no one cares go away.

Is it true that if Bruce Caitlyn loses he's it's moving to Texas?

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-30-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2021 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could Reply to this thread and then "rinselberg" would appear in the top four slots of the forum's front page, in the Last Post column.

I could but--oh no. Too late.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-30-2021).]

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay