Started on: 04-22-2021 12:17 PM
Replies: 12 (297 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 04-27-2021 12:35 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2021 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2021 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"MI Court Documents Reveal Expert Has Uncovered A 6th Degree Polynomial Algorithm Used In Key States"
https://youtu.be/iG2V_bWLRqo

YouTube (5+ minutes)

Looks like bulls**t to me, but it's something to play with. Start by verifying that there actually is a court case about this that's been filed in Michigan.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2021 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now, you see? This is just the kind of witty repartee that could make "The MEM and Rinselberg Show" a huge hit.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2021 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
Now, you see? This is just the kind of witty repartee that could make "The MEM and Rinselberg Show" a huge hit.

I've been thinking that "The Rinselberg and MEM Show" would be a catchier name for it.

There does appear to be a lawsuit about this, that is still pending. A work in progress, so to speak.

Bailey v Antrim County MI (Jocelyn Benson), Case No. 20-9238-CZ

Plaintiff is William "Won't You Come Home Bill" Bailey and Jocelyn Benson is the Michigan Secretary of State.

I also found this:

"Dominion Voting CEO says Antrim County report part of 'reckless disinformation campaign'"
Paul Egan for the Detroit Free Press; December 15, 2020.
https://www.freep.com/story...m-county/3906017001/

It's kind of a "read" and goes into detail about the allegations of "vote flipping" by Dominion voting machines in Antrim County and calling "bulls**t" on these allegations.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-22-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2021 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking I'm going to speak to my agent. With all the revenue I am bringing in, I want a bigger trailer, free timmies, a new fridge so my beer is COLD, and some damn english teachers !!!!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2021 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
I've been thinking that "The Rinselberg and MEM Show" would be a catchier name for it.

Perhaps. "Dumb And Dumber" has already been taken, .

Seriously guys, I don't mean that. Humor. I enjoy your posts.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2021 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, you guys have to decide which one is going to be Jane.

In one corner we have the Bombastic Belletrist by the Bay, and in the other, the Cantankerous Canadian Karen.

No ID is required and ballot harvesting is encouraged.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2021 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK, you guys have to decide which one is going to be Jane.

In one corner we have the Bombastic Belletrist by the Bay, and in the other, the Cantankerous Canadian Karen.

No ID is required and ballot harvesting is encouraged.

So, "belletrist" . . . had to look that up. Increased my vocabulary by one. It's not like "Yeah, I've seen that word before, but I'm not really sure what it means." That's a word that I cannot recall ever hearing or seeing before.

It's hard for me to imagine how williegoat comes up with it. Who talks like that? I guess it could be from something that he read, but if I were going to set myself the task of finding a book or an article that uses "belletrist" and finding it without using a search engine . . . I dunno. Hiding out inside a book review inside an issue of Rolling Stone? That's the first idea that comes to my mind.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2021 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But, does it not aptly define how you view your contributions to this forum?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2021 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But, does it not aptly define how you view your contributions to this forum?

It's the perfect word for my aspirations when I come here to message.

Not every time. I do have a casual or directly conversational mode where I just want to respond to something that's been said here and respond without any "fanfare" or without anything "extra." That's how this message is meant to be perceived.

If I had another clearly defined thought at this moment, I would go with it.

Yeah, it's that kind of day for me. At least as it stands right now.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-23-2021 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Karen ?

KAREN ????

I'd like to speak to the manager about this.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2021 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Perhaps. "Pinky and the Brain" is already taken. As well as "Tom and Jerry". As well as "Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog".

Gosh, I had other duos on my mind.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2021 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Perhaps. "Pinky and the Brain" is already taken. As well as "Tom and Jerry". As well as "Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog".

Gosh, I had other duos on my mind.

I was thinking more along the lines of Felix and Oscar meets Beavis and Butthead.
There is no doubt which one is Felix and which is Oscar.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-27-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock