Started on: 04-06-2021 09:57 PM
Replies: 10 (234 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 04-07-2021 09:49 PM
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2021 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jake had gotten ahold of me a few months back and said I should stop in and say hi. I've been so many places and done so many things since last time I was here..I scarcely know where to start.

A few summers back I hit the road in my converted sprinter van. I'm sure at some point I said I would post photos of what I did, but I'm likely trading up for a skoolie or a shuttle bus to convert after the summer is over.

I fell in love with Montana. Bought a little piece of property on the Clarks Fork Yellowstone just north of Wyoming. I spend my summers there with the dog in solitude. I spend that time working on myself..reading, training jujutsu and just living basic.

I sold my business building in 2018 after I had back surgery and arm surgery. I'm not exactly disabled, but tattooing has basically come to an end since all my injuries left me aching after working.

Nowadays I work March to June and September to December for a friend who has me photographing his auction listings here in Ohio. I save up money to go back out on the road, I live for the time I have away by myself.

I've become such a wrench turner lately, I fear no repair. Recently been working on my boss's crown vics and also my sprinter... Transmission issues but I got them sorted out. Mercedes T1n sprinters are a dream to work on, just like fieros.

Shout out to my fiero fam. Been working in my Fiero the last couple weeks and it reminded me I needed to come say hi just like Jake said I should. I hope everyone is well, I missed many of you very much.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2021 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice to hear from you. Hate to hear about the pain, but I am reading that the end result isn’t too bad. Sounds like a nice peaceful life. Sometimes I get the itch for something similar myself. Be well.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2021 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still here at the "old stand"

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-06-2021).]

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2021 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just noticed my post count isn't nearly as padded as it used to be. Probably have to change that, argue and fight like the old days. Ehhh..I'm too old and tired for most of that anymore.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its nice to see you posting.
The place is the same, we still fight like a bunch of knuckle heads. But for the most part if one of us needed something nothing like a fellow Fiero guy to step up.

Sounds like you have had some nice adventures. I bet that is some beautiful country.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I hear somebody say they wanted an argument? LOL
We have more in common than we disagree with.
Glad you aren't gone.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear from you Tbone.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Good to hear from you Tbone.

I have to admit that every time I see or hear "t bone" it reminds me of an episode of Seinfeld. George wanted a cool nickname and he chose to call him self t bone.
Good stuff
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ted's big adventure!

What is on the soundtrack?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Ted's big adventure!

What is on the soundtrack?

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude! Good to see you!
I wondered, not too long ago, where you had gotten off to.
Sorry to hear about the pain and the surgery. (People who have never had back pain just don't understand how effing bad it can hurt. Right to the core. )
Don't be a stranger.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock