Started on: 04-02-2021 08:43 PM
Replies: 12 (288 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 04-03-2021 04:29 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...and a disciple of Calypso Louis.

You Noah what I mean?

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2021 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once again Twitter was alight blaming a White guy for this one, just like the Boulder shooting.

Wrong.again.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh my, this doesn’t fit the narrative at all. Now it’s “Lone Wolf”.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2021 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Malcolm Nance (Terror Asymmetrics Project) went to "suicide by cop" when he was talking about this on Friday evening. Based on the reporting that I've seen, I think that's an apt description of it. The primary motive. The circumstance of him doing this at the U.S. Capitol Building suggest some further connotation to it, in terms of what was going on in this murderer's mind. But fundamentally, suicide by cop.

I haven't been following it since the prime time evening reports on Friday.

I am unaware of anything on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram (etc.) unless a mainstream media report singles it out for me.

That's how "I do me."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-03-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2021 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All the typical anti-White liberals, some from your past links that you quote when you borrow topics from other sites to post here, were all stating it's a White guy because the release said ~no terrorism is suspected.

However, the press always says that about BLM and Antifa domestic terrorists.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
KKK, NAZI, Nation of Islam*, Islamists, Antifa: all violent, destructive cults (hate groups, if you must) that attract angry young males.

Assault rifles, Trump supporters, white men, conservatives: all straw men set up by another "hate group" called the Democratic Party.

We will never solve the problem until we are honest about the problem.

*Calypso Louis' NOI has very little to do with Islam.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2021 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you make your uninformed parrotings of prepackaged-for-media-agenda-broadcast responses on these topics, I wonder if you know the definition of "cuck"?

Hate groups is ok for your palette, but hate crime isn't. I'm positive that's listed in the examples for the above subject matter.

All Whites and all Trump supporters are violent in exactly the way the dead and gone KKK and whatever a "NAZI" is, are. All Trump supporters and all White people are violent White Supremacists.

You very obviously and falsely do exactly the same thing to others while feigning to be offended by what liberals do.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 04-03-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2021 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016
And that's the way it is in all follower groups of mass media.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You've got a cousin in Boston, don't you, sourboy?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2021 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You just happen to espouse the exact tropes as all the progressives about right wingers. There is no KKK. What NAZIs?! Did you mean fed informants that create your hiding place?

Say, you wouldn't back-shoot right wingers who stand up for themselves because you think it'll save you from the leftists beating you down, would you? Maddow and you using the same words is coincidence. When did you sell out?

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

You just happen to espouse the exact tropes as all the progressives about right wingers. There is no KKK. What NAZIs?! Did you mean fed informants that create your hiding place?

Say, you wouldn't back-shoot right wingers who stand up for themselves because you think it'll save you from the leftists beating you down, would you? Maddow and you using the same words is coincidence. When did you sell out?

Don't go to deep East Tx, Mississippi, South Carolina, or Alabama with that nonsense. They may not march in the streets in large #s with white robes, pointy hats and torches but they are still around. In E. Tx, La, and Ok, they call themselves the Bayou Knights of the Ku klux Klan and Patriotic White Knights of the KKK, among other names.
https://www.facebook.com/su...o/10160031870240532/
https://mississippitoday.or...olitical-intentions/
https://www.wsls.com/news/l...hate-charge-weighed/
https://www.ajc.com/news/na...LF0HIZ2ChWphkV3SR2K/

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2021 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fed groups, like I already posted, mr theBdubs. To attract the gullible. The majority of the rest will be 7 people, half living in mobile homes with no assets.

Now instead of trying to whitewash for him, show support for his claims where they account for any violence that even ranks as a percentage. 7 people stating they want equal rights is not violence.

Mr Maddow and willigoat hold the same toxic language usage. Maddow says they're the greatest threat. willie gives her support which debases the right wing.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock