Started on: 03-31-2021 10:08 PM
Replies: 28 (669 views)
Last post by: Australian on 04-22-2021 03:45 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2021 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
George Floyd autopsy report (from the trial)

"No life-threatening injuries identified —

“A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae

“B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures

“C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries

“D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries

“E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma”

https://www.hennepin.us/-/m...d-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf

https://townhall.com/column...n-sacrifice-n2587224

"A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:

"1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL"

That's just the first few words of the "Toxicology" section. Also listed are norfentanyl, 4-ANPP, methamphetamine, cannabinoids, amphetamines, morphine and so on.

But the 11 nanograms per milliliter of fentanyl is rather important, inasmuch as the chief medical examiner called this "a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances," saying, "deaths have been certified with levels of 3."

Three. But George Floyd went up to 11.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-31-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It doesn't matter what facts are put forth or how the trial concludes. There are going to be nationwide riots either way. Keeping the nation divided with their brownshirts is the only way the Democrats can keep their base excited and fired up with Dementia Joe in charge.

[This message has been edited by otakudude (edited 04-01-2021).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guy was going to die that day whether he ran into the cops or not.

I still believe there was some cop misconduct.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2021 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If there was it was written in the policy manual. Chauvin followed the manual for a person in "excited delirium". You.place them face down on the ground and place a knee to the back at the neck area so they don't spazz out like George was doing.

Floyd said he couldn't breath repeatedly while sitting in the car.
He spazzed out wanting to be let out, pleading that he was claustrophobic.
He asked to be laid down on the ground instead.
The officers granted that wish.

The officers were polite and professional.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

If there was it was written in the policy manual. Chauvin followed the manual for a person in "excited delirium". You.place them face down on the ground and place a knee to the back at the neck area so they don't spazz out like George was doing.

Floyd said he couldn't breath repeatedly while sitting in the car.
He spazzed out wanting to be let out, pleading that he was claustrophobic.
He asked to be laid down on the ground instead.
The officers granted that wish.

The officers were polite and professional.

The cause of death was a dug doverdos induced excited delirium.
It is reasonable to ask why him was held on the ground for so long. But that will no doubt be addressed in court. But it is also reasonable to ask why they are accusing Chauvin of racism?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2021 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He couldn't tolerate the vehicle confinement that most people can and begged to be let out.

They were holding him until medical aid got there, bit they got lost and delayed.

Also because of a drug induced excited delirium, being irrational, 6' 4" and very fit but Chauvin has pipe cleaner arms, being much smaller.

No injustice was done.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

He couldn't tolerate the vehicle confinement that most people can and begged to be let out.

They were holding him until medical aid got there, bit they got lost and delayed.

Also because of a drug induced excited delirium, being irrational, 6' 4" and very fit but Chauvin has pipe cleaner arms, being much smaller.

No injustice was done.

Ok, that makes sense. But my concern would have been positional asphyxia.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DIdn't he die of Covid?

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

DIdn't he die of Covid?

Twice
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And here I thought the 27 million dollar settlement the family received would sweep this under the carpet.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2021 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All those rioters gotta get theirs. They got nothin outta this mess so far.
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

And here I thought the 27 million dollar settlement the family received would sweep this under the carpet.

Well, maybe not?
Politics and social justice are complicated.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are only two outcomes that the Neo-Marxist Left will accept out of this:

1. Chauvin must be convicted and receive a maximum sentence, thereby proving that all police are bad and need to be defunded.

2. Chauvin will be acquitted, thereby proving that the United States is completely racist which will ipso facto prove that lots more Leftist / Marxist rioting is required.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

There are only two outcomes that the Neo-Marxist Left will accept out of this:

1. Chauvin must be convicted and receive a maximum sentence, thereby proving that all police are bad and need to be defunded.

2. Chauvin will be acquitted, thereby proving that the United States is completely racist which will ipso facto prove that lots more Leftist / Marxist rioting is required.

I think a 3rd option is a compromise (of some type) that will resolve the case in court,...but will result in a mix of your option #1 AND #2 both.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am staying armed. In my city in one "protest" they stopped traffic, smashed occupied cars, dragged a guy out and beat him. I am making a choice.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

I am staying armed. In my city in one "protest" they stopped traffic, smashed occupied cars, dragged a guy out and beat him. I am making a choice.

Please stay safe. Some people have been killed because they brandished a weapon.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Please stay safe. Some people have been killed because they brandished a weapon.

Never brandish a weapon.

If the weapon comes out, neutralize the threat and any subsequent threat that presents itself.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2021 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The injustice is being done to the officer. He followed procedure and policy.

I'm told firing inside a car is extremely painful to hearing.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No news is good news I guess
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-09-2021 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those people are always looking to riot, because "sneakers".

They'll riot. They have no ability to build something for themselves so tearing someone else down is a way to try to make someone feel as worthless as they do about themselves.

People who can't or won't fulfill a need for their own existence PROVOKE others in order to drag them down to their level.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Defense has rested it's case. Final arguments Monday.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is difficult to imagine how a fair, unbiased jury is possible.

I know how jury selection is done, I have been on juries and have been culled from the pool.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2021 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

It is difficult to imagine how a fair, unbiased jury is possible.

I know how jury selection is done, I have been on juries and have been culled from the pool.

It works both ways tho.
&, it takes all 12 to convict but only one to acquit.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-16-2021 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never been one one, but get culled every time.

I just tell the truth and let my natural biases show, and one side or the other dont want me around.

Plus the prosecution NEVER wants you knowing that you have the power of jury nullification.

Go figure.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 04-16-2021).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2021 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been called about 5 times and served on the jury 3 times if memory serves me correctly. All 3 were civil trials in district court.
Served once on a grand jury, for just over 2 months, mostly drug related criminal cases. (you don't usually hear testimony every day on grand jury in Texas, and that held true for me. We convened a couple of days per week)

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2021 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the original title of this thread, all the news outlets this morning are highlighting the preparations for when the verdict is announced. Here in Atlanta and around the nation. Police and National Guard preparations. It won't matter what the verdict is. Even if Chauvin is convicted on all counts there will be riots across the country. Riots in disagreement of not being convicted, or riots in celebration of conviction. Not based upon testimony in the trial, but based upon their emotions and desires, throwing all justice aside.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2021 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I would very much enjoy seeing these fragile white Millennial Marxist kids in prison with a bunch of big black dudes. The conversation will go something like this... "But I support Black Lives Matter!!!" ... "I've got something that matters, open your mouth... ZIIIIIP!!!"

Yes, I just made a prison rape joke. Sue me people...
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2021 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guilty on all charges.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2021 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forget defunding the police defund the media and you might find resolution.
Guilty on all charges.
Could have done it in 30 seconds if intentional.
Cops should go on strike show their true value.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 04-22-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock