Started on: 03-16-2021 10:05 PM
Replies: 1 (128 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 03-16-2021 10:42 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-16-2021 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, over the winter (Kim got sick in October and life got put on hold) I had to replace a lot of furniture to make things easy on her.

Some of it got hauled to the dump, but a lot got sawz-alled and tossed (hidden) behind the garage or in neat piles beside it.....

Some clothing and blankets (because cancer is in the bladder and...yeh, I cant keep up with laundry, just go buy more) got tossed in bags the same place. It's not food, its not rotten, its piled neatly...We dont have curbside here, I haul sheet to the dump myself and I just aint got the time or energy or quite frankly the give-a-crap to make a run every second day to make the cover of "better homes and gardens, snowbound edition"

Until last week, I always had a good working relationship with this guy. He owes me over a grand for work done around here and I've been letting it slide because he has his own covid problems and we can work it out when things are back to normal. Always gets the rent on time, if not early.

Yeh, well.....I open the side door last Tuesday to find an eviction notice based on "smell" (Ya THINK with cancer patients ???) and "looks of the property" and he would be "Inspecting everything"............AINT gonna happen, and I already have a lawyer ripping up one side of him and down the other (after I bluntly told him to inspect my ******* and go **** himself).

The ***** is, as soon as the warm weather hit last week I told him I was taking care of things, as fast as I could load the truck since things were getting un-frozen from the ground.

Actually, I let the bear out and did a lot worse than that. ...told him if I wasnt wiping Kim's tumor puss fast enough to suit him he could get on his knees and suck it.

Just what we need

Good news is as of the cat scan today, doc is going to call us but the nurse who did it was "wow".

<edit>

I know exactly what it is...I am paying 2019 rent (plus legal increase) and if he can find a way to ditch me, slap on a coat of paint, this place is now worth damn near double with current market rates.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-16-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2021 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well that sucks, good luck!
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock