Started on: 03-03-2021 08:45 AM
Replies: 31 (609 views)
Last post by: tbone42 on 04-18-2021 06:53 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2021 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2021 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These two bronze castings were identical, until one was painted with Vantablack.

The question would be whether Vantablack has been made into something that could be applied to the human face.

That I seriously doubt, but maybe it will become something that people want--in order to be less white.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-04-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2021 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In order to be "less white", one would need to adopt behavior or appearance that is perceived as something other than white. That would necessitate cultural appropriation. Cultural appropriation is not allowed.

In addition, that image of the bronze casting which has been coated with paint that does not reflect light should be forever erased from the internet. Black face is not allowed.

In summation, any attempt to be less white is not allowed.

I wonder if anyone remembers this book?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-04-2021).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2021 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I work out in the sun, I become a person of color.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2021 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Start by defining white
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2021 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Start by defining white

That strikes at the heart of the issue.

There is no "white culture", just as there is no black or Asian culture.
There is southwestern culture, Jamaican culture, Mongolian culture; all based on a geographical region, not a genetic inheritance.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2021 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys, I'm really sorry it's come to this, but with HR1 passing the house, I am thankful that I am half-Hispanic and therefore are not to be blamed for all the problems caused by White People. Yes... I know that my forefathers that I share with Andrea Ocasio-Cortez were the ones responsible for basically destroying two relatively advanced cultures in Central America and enslaving, raping, and pillaging every Native American tribe in South and Central America... but at the end of the day, that's not really what's important.

The important thing is that I'm half Hispanic, and that means that I am more important than the rest of you who are just white. I'm too stupid to think for myself. I'm thankful for the clearly advanced and superior intellect of the white Millennial youth, and that of the old senile Boomer hippies. If I didn't have them to tell me what to do... I wouldn't know how to live my life or what decisions to make. Thank you!!!
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2021 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If i stop buying coke does it make me racist? I need to ask since logic is ignored. Thought it was the commercials that were accused of racism. It doesn't sound like unity.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 03-05-2021).]

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2021 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I retire, I plan to be much less white. I am going to refuse to work because I just want my check without having to show up for it(frichin landlords). I will toil in the fields working the crops because that is what my people do. I will day drink in the middle of the week, work on cars that never seem finished.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-05-2021 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

When I retire, I plan to be much less white. I am going to refuse to work because I just want my check without having to show up for it(frichin landlords). I will toil in the fields working the crops because that is what my people do. I will day drink in the middle of the week, work on cars that never seem finished.

Sounds like too much work !

I'm gonna sit on my porch with a rifle and scream at people to stay off my lawn !

<edit>

In a rocking chair !!.....listening to "Dueling Banjos"......and asking neighbors if they can scream like a pig.....

So there.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-05-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2021 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I'm gonna sit on my porch with a rifle and scream at people to stay off my lawn !

<edit>

In a rocking chair !!.....listening to "Dueling Banjos"......and asking neighbors if they can scream like a pig.....

So there.

So pretty much, no change.
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-05-2021 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

So pretty much, no change.

Whatya mean ?????

I dont remember the last time I sat on the porch with a rifle !!!!

(slingshot or crossbow works just fine and is lots cheaper to shoot)

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-05-2021).]

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

<edit>

So there.

Ok, ok, I see where you are going there. "and scream at people to stay off my lawn !"
Yea, I am in. I have no lawn so this will screw with people pretty good.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I wonder if anyone remembers this book?

On a regular basis.......so many "gems" in there...one just has to read it....no....one has to understand it....to appreciate it.

"The whole can't move any faster than you do....and you can't move any faster than the whole."

Imagine being in line at the drive through at Mickey D's.....you can't move up till the car in front of you does....and the car behind you can't move up until you do. A bad example, but it does illustrate the principle to a degree.

I often wonder if anybody ELSE "remembers" that book....or how many people are still around that ever did!

HAGO!

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"The whole can't move any faster than you do....and you can't move any faster than the whole."

Yeah? Wait till the zombies come for you.
All that nonsense will go out the window.
'feets don't fail me now!'
(Birmingham Brown of Charlie Chan fame)

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-05-2021).]

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ever see a "stampede".....people get "trampled" and squished... or...remember the crowd's "in line" for cabbage patch kids....and what happened when the store doors were opened?

Besides, the phrase is meant to be applied metaphorically.....

"You can't rip the skin from the snake...it must molt at it's own rate"....well....yea...ok...you CAN rip the skin from the snake....but it dies in the process. Again, an analogy or metaphor.

Like I said....it's not enough that the content between those pages be read or remembered....they have to be understood. Otherwise....it IS "nonsense".

Like the Bible....people everywhere will never be in complete agreement with a single interpretation, thereby making "understanding" arbitrary.

Know what's NOT nonsense...we all will be leaving this sad spec of sand at some point. How we get along with each other, at least to a small degree, kind of is a contributing factor on when the jumping off point is!

I have nothing else beneficial to contribute here, I just "remembered" that book when Willie displayed it.

I personally liked it, and gleaned a lot of information from it that's proven useful to me over the years. That is all! Certainly not the "be all and end all" or information on the matter....in the back of that very book is a list of other books that expound on the subject matter.

HAGO!

Thought this fit in here pretty good.....

Well ya see, Norm, it’s like this… A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That’s why you always feel smarter after a few beers.”

-Cliff Clavin

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited 04-07-2021).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

<edit>

A cartoon I made up 6 months ago......

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 04-05-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post04-05-2021 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The anti-White agenda is being produced by the state and establishment. And the media is droning it incessantly as the main narrative.

Whites can't fix it, by design. You're not invited. You're disinvited. If you are White and thinking you can help mend the situation by being nice, inclusive and trying to get along, then you're pretending to hear something that isnt being said by "them". You Whites are the enemy simply by race, skin color and historical achievement.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:
Whites are the enemy simply by race, skin color and historical achievement.

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2021 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Race is not a naturally occurring phenomenon, unless you mean the human race. It's a made up term to create a line of division between humans based on land of ancestral origin and melanin content of the skin. Whiteness and Blackness are terms that are made up in America by people who want to illustrate the differences, not similarities, of people for their own racist agendas.

It's easy to be less white.. just don't call yourself that. If anyone asks, I'm a European descended native american mix. I'm not "white" at all and I certainly don't hang out with people who want to know why a white pride parade is a bad idea.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Race is not a naturally occurring phenomenon, unless you mean the human race.

That is absolutely WRONG.

Humans are a SPECIES.

Race is a series of PHENOTYPES within the human species the same as sex, (male or female).

BOTH are 100% naturally occurring immutable characteristics.

THAT is the science of the matter, NOT the current propaganda.
PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
😂😂😂

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 04-07-2021).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tbone42

8477 posts
Member since Apr 2010
Sounds like phenotypes happen in nature according to your argument. Gonna need some supporting evidence on what you believe,post as many links from quack websites as you feel is necessary.

This place doesn't change. 🤣

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whiteness and Blackness are terms that are made up in America by people who want to illustrate the differences, not similarities, of people for their own racist agendas.

I agree, (though not specifically made in America). Same with toxic masculinity, and other things taught in order to create fear jealousy and divide and conquer.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds like ... 🤣

Thats part of the issue, knowing what exactly eachother here are talking about.

He did differentiate from "the current propaganda".
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Race is not a naturally occurring phenomenon, unless you mean the human race. It's a made up term to create a line of division between humans based on land of ancestral origin and melanin content of the skin. Whiteness and Blackness are terms that are made up in America by people who want to illustrate the differences, not similarities, of people for their own racist agendas.

It's easy to be less white.. just don't call yourself that. If anyone asks, I'm a European descended native american mix. I'm not "white" at all and I certainly don't hang out with people who want to know why a white pride parade is a bad idea.

Hey! Haven't seen you around in a while! Welcome back! Hope everything is going well!!!
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds like phenotypes happen in nature according to your argument. Gonna need some supporting evidence......

PHENOTYPES (Races)

If you believe otherwise then that is properly called POLITICS and PROPAGANDA, but certainly not science.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-07-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2021 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sub-Saharan Africans have no Neanderthal DNA. Asians and Europeans have it, making them even more separate with the deviation in genetic development.

The African skull is rounded, very much unlike others. The skull cavity is smaller. African hair grows differently. Their teeth are bigger too.

White men can't jump, nor sprint as high a speed for short distances as Africans. Africans have more testosterone.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2021 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm so white during the riots I went out and bought a TV.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2021 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm astounded how quickly some turn to "science" for race related theories. A few years back climate science was a vast conspiracy and Obama was the antichrist. You guys must have gone back to school while I wasn't looking.

Good for you, education is the cornerstone of a productive and meaningful life. Hopefully it was more than a single class at the local technical school named after a confederate general.
PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2021 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tbone42

8477 posts
Member since Apr 2010

Originally posted by ls3mach:

I'm so white during the riots I went out and bought a TV.

I hope you at least lit the receipt on fire.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock