Started on: 01-20-2021 07:01 AM
Replies: 37 (849 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 06-10-2021 08:18 AM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2021 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What can we expect ? maryjane said Biden won because he said things people wanted to hear ? The man hid from the press, in his basement. He was also told what to think.

Maybe now he will tell us if he plans to pack the Supreme Court.

I am concerned with his consideration for ??? was it Secretary of Health and Human Services, or the Surgeon General ? That yahoo considers gun violence a health crisis. Which only means dictatorial mandates.

I also wonder if the new caravans of illegal aliens will go over the new wall, or around it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2021 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump is "one and done."

Biden--I think he's hiding something in the bottom of the robinette.

Veritas

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-20-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2021 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Elon better start now at curbing the election fraud if he expects to actually win.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2021 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

What can we expect ? maryjane said Biden won because he said things people wanted to hear ?

Most candidates do that. It is rare that a candidate will come forth with all new ideas and tell the people what HE (or she/it) wants THEM to hear.
Before they decide to run, before they announce, they have ears to the ground to learn what they see as their constituency is thinking and saying and the candidate then basically parrot those thoughts and words back to the people. 'People' hears/reads what he says, thinks and says "Hey, I like this guy (woman etc). He thinks and believes just like me."

The candidate that can better and more often parrot what the populace is already thinking will generally win. The border wall, China, 'put Hilary in jail', drain the swamp ..they got Donald Trump elected in 2016 but those issues were already being espoused either openly or privately by the people.

Biden won by parroting what the majority of the people were thinking and saying as well.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 567
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2021 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
Biden won by parroting what the majority of the people were thinking and saying as well.
Hardly.
In a Very short version and let's say no v-fraud happened...
After "last minute" changes from Dem party to have him run as the "only moderate...." Then made sure he "won" the Primaries... He hind in his Wilmington and Rehoboth Beach houses with SS as "protection service" to the tune of Million$ per year, put out a few carefully statements mostly written for him by Far Left, "chose" a Far Left VP for same reason and answers a very few soft ball Q's from Heavily Biased MSM Plus Big Tech crushes anything negative to Biden and Dems and anything against BLM and Green Narratives and more. Hidden Biden did so much hiding that several times people were wondered/worried Biden wasn't so sick to show up even on the Basement TV for days to weeks.

Then add many voters not just Dems will vote for a rock painted blue just because Orange Man Bad, now The Evil Orange Man, pushed by MSM and Big Tech yet Squashes any news about 50 year old Hunter getting 10's of Million$ from China and others? Many say "Family is Off Limits!" Not this time. Hunter isn't like kids and teens to be in the White House or others partying wherever. No Way Joe Didn't know about Hunter in China and Ukraine. Why? DE is like small towns is Too Small to hind getting Million$ from X Y and Z even if CIA FBI Treasury and others don't rat him out to Joe. Hunter is also the Heir to the Biden "legacy" since Bo died getting Million$ more in very near future.

Many are calling Biden "President Shill" and taking bets on how many days before he quits for "bad health" and other Bogus reasons or Harris w/ help from Pelosi et al forces him out to be first woman president no-one voted for in the Primaries.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2021 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It makes no difference who wrote his presentations or how badly he presented them (it was pretty bad) the ideas behind the words and presentations are still attributed to him, the candidate, by the millions that voted him. So someone else may have parrotted what the public was saying, and that 'someone' wrote a narrative for Biden to parrot right back the the people at one of basement video tapes. It got repeated over and over by the press and all the people oohed and aahed in agreement..with their own words.

Wasn't this inauguration day?

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2021 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wasn't this inauguration day?

Why yes, Yes it was.....and they aren't wasting any time.

This was on the front page of Yahoo internet news less than 4 hours after Pee Pads was sworn in:

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-20-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2021 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
Trump is "one and done."

Biden--I think he's hiding something in the bottom of the robinette.

Veritas

I question if you know what the word veritas means. What the ruck is a robinette ?

One and done ? Republicans are quaking in their boots. NOT ! Dumbocrats ? Too dumb to be scared. They are dancing in their slippers.

By the way, you gave me a "good morning" shout out a week or so ago. Back at you and, I hope your new year is a least as good as lasts.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35768 posts
Member since Jun 2003
If private businesses can restrict free speech because they are a private business, why cant private businesses defy lock downs and stay open ?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If private businesses can restrict free speech because they are a private business, why cant private businesses defy lock downs and stay open ?

Or refuse to serve customers based on personal beliefs....
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Should we start a pool for when Kamala Sutra takes over? And who will she choose as VP?

Put me down for Tuesday at 8:30 am and Hillary.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19334 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Carnival Joe (Obama 2.0) has once again removed the bust of Winston Churchill from the oval orifice.

(I love this band)

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-21-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
Carnival Joe (Obama 2.0) has once again removed the bust of Winston Churchill from the oval orifice.

Just making room for the bust of Dr Fauci. I'm sure they are already well on the way to getting it cast in bronze.

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Should we start a pool for when Kamala Sutra takes over?

Good luck. Nobody stepped up to an earlier challenge.

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

There is NO chance that Donald J Trump will ever get elected as POTUS again. Absolutely no chance. Zip, Zilch, Nada.

If anyone would care to bet $100(US) against my claim, to be paid into Cliff Pennock's Beer Fund, now's the time to speak up.

And if Cliff Pennock would agree to this, I suggest a permanent banishment from PFF to the loser of this bet if payment is not made within 30 days of the conclusion of the next US presidential election.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Just making room for the bust of Dr Fauci. I'm sure they are already well on the way to getting it cast in bronze.

In my opinion, the bust of Dr. Faust Fauci happened months ago.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In my opinion, the bust of Dr. Faust Fauci happened months ago.

For you to expand on that (not at great length, but something more) would be of interest to me.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure you are familiar with Faust, just as I am sure that most are not.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-21-2021).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2021 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Day one ... President Biden issues an Executive Order mandating masks on Federal Property.

Day one ... President Biden is at the Lincoln Memorial, not wearing a face mask.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2021 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He got the vaccine. It’s for all of us little virus spreaders that must wear it.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2021 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Day one ... President Biden issues an Executive Order mandating masks on Federal Property.

Day one ... President Biden is at the Lincoln Memorial, not wearing a face mask.

Actually Day Two. Half day one was dealing with more important issues like killing the Keystone Pipeline and opening the borders, etc. I guess saving American lives takes a backseat to more pressing issues. (saracasm)
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2021 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:
Actually Day Two.

How many of days left ?

MASA. Make America Suffer Again.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2021 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35768 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Oooh, I forgot, some rogue States are declaring themselves Sanctuary Federal Gun Law States.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2021 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oooh, I forgot, some rogue States are declaring themselves Sanctuary Federal Gun Law States.

They must be white supremacist terrorist states. Trump made them want guns. No Twitter for you!
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-22-2021 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a shallow thought to think Trump would try to run again. He's too old, it cost him too much on his way out, they wouldn't let him win in the inner city high crime areas of swing states and he has no ability to be heard.

I'm taking bets of $100 if anyone wants to step up. The bet is if the national debt will go to 35 trillion.

Well, that just shows he's not all bad. Churchill caused the deaths of 10s of millions starting WW2.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2021 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:
I'm taking bets of $100 if anyone wants to step up. The bet is if the national debt will go to 35 trillion.

Are you betting it won't ?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2021 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2021 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:
Nope.

I will see your bet and raise you 35 trillion, .
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2021 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What can we expect ?

It looks like the CCX will finally be making money. The CCX is the Chicago Climate Exchange. Of which all of the founders are ... wait for it, ... are Dumbocrats.

Carbon credits, carbon credits, get your carbon credits here.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2021 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Riden With Biden On The Short Bus Tour

What can we expect ?

What can we not expect ?

What happened to the State of the Union Address ? How come has Hiden Biden not delivered a Press Conference yet ?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2021 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Riden With Biden On The Short Bus Tour

What happened to the State of the Union Address ? How come has Hiden Biden not delivered a Press Conference yet ?

Most modern Presidents don't deliver an official State of the Union Address to Congress the 1st year of their terms.
You would have to go back to Gerald Ford to find the most recent president that delivered a State of the Union address the 1st year of their term (Jan 15, 1975) and he did it only because he took over before Richard Nixon's term was over.
(Some presidents do address congress early in their term but not as an official State of the Union address with all the pomp and circumstance normally seen in a SOTU address)

https://history.house.gov/Institution/SOTU/List/

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-12-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2021 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Most modern Presidents don't deliver an official State of the Union Address to Congress the 1st year of their terms.
You would have to go back to Gerald Ford to find the most recent president that delivered a State of the Union address the 1st year of their term (Jan 15, 1975) and he did it only because he took over before Richard Nixon's term was over.
(Some presidents do address congress early in their term but not as an official State of the Union address with all the pomp and circumstance normally seen in a SOTU address)

https://history.house.gov/Institution/SOTU/List/

Yeah. Pomp and circumstance. Originally it was just but a briefing to Congress, not done in public.

Official State of the Union Address to Congress. Call it what you might. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of the Dumbs saying they inherited "this mess" ! They volunteered and signed up for it. Did they not understand what they got themselves into ?

Any President, do they not have a vision of how things are, and where he thinks we need to go ?

President Trump, eight days after he took office, it's a long read :

Click to show

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What can we expect ?
I wonder if the new caravans of illegal aliens will go over the new wall, or around it.

How come has Hiden Biden not delivered a Press Conference yet ?

Here it is. The Hiden Biden full press briefing. 'Cep't he just yesterday appointed President Harris in charge of HIS border catastrophe. I bet he will play the SGT Shultz card, "I know nothing", and refer us to Harris, who will say "I just got the assignment. I know nothing yet".

It was painful to watch Hiden Biden give the issue to Harris. Visually mental deranged. He has been in power for 48 years and he can not handle it, ?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone listen to Joe Biden's press conference? I can't believe they let this go on for this long.

There is so much to say, I will just say three words for now: sad, stupid, frightening.

If he is still in office on Monday, something is very seriously broken.

edit: I can no longer even find any humor in it and if I can't make a joke, you know all is lost.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-25-2021).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Help me out.

Where is the Western Hemisphere ?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2021 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Help me out.

Where is the Western Hemisphere ?

Under your feet... unless you look way Way WAY under your feet, in which case you would be in the Eastern Hemisphere.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 06-09-2021).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Under your feet... unless you look way Way WAY under your feet, in which case you would be in the Eastern Hemisphere.

You are right, I think. I am pretty sure you are right, based on your map, and the dictionary. Everyone knows of the division line between the northern and southern hemisphere, the equator. Which does track the Sun seasonally. I suppose that the Greenwich Mean Time line which tracks the Sun hourly can be a dividing line.

Why did that line start in Greenwich England ? My question turned out to be more interesting than I thought.

I asked because your Vice President at a news conference in El Salvador said she needed to go to the Western Hemisphere to find the root causes of the illegal immigration.

Imagine my surprise. She was already in the Western Hemisphere, . She could have found the reason in the White House.

Thank you maryjane.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock