Started on: 12-04-2020 02:47 PM
Replies: 77 (1183 views)
Last post by: maryjane on 05-22-2022 10:08 PM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post12-04-2020 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you into coffee?
Coffee wasn't an immediate hit for me, but over the decades I took it up starting with half a cup, then in a few years to a full cup, then just black coffee. None of the fancy types or whole beans. Just coffee. Folgers.

Over the past year I got the bug for an espresso/latte style drink and have been looking forward to making one every morning after buying a machine.
The machine I use is an 800 series Breville model and I grind beans at time of pulling a shot.
Using 22-24 grams of beans for a double shot, I split that into 2 drinks. One for me and one for her. Poured over milk and a tiny, tiny bit of vanilla about the size of a quarter.
One drink is enough to amp me into impulsive behavior and causes eye saccades. Those are weird. Coffee tweaking.

This morning I left the portafilter in the sink and forgot it. I just found it and picked it up to dump. There was a little black ant right there at the edge of the draining coffee feeding. The coffee pool there ran toward the drain and the ant chased it to get some more.

Coffee is a cross species indulgence.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2020 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Folgers, black. I drove a truck for 27 years.

I have an espresso machine and a grinder but I only use them when I have guests.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2020 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll drink 'almost' any coffee except Community or El Pico, won't touch most 'boutique' types and will drink instant ONLY if nothing else is available. No decaf either..what would be the point?. I probably drink 15 cups of coffee/day on average, with about 5 of those after 8pm and have done so for years.

Some days I just use the Keurig, other days I use the Mr. Coffee type coffee maker, and some days I make cowboy coffee in an old porcelain pot.
My wife is a hot tea drinker but she will on the rare occassion drink a cup of Green Mountain from the keurig, which she doctors up with WAAY too much sugar and creamer to even call it coffee when she gets thru.

I don't care for flavored coffee much at all but do like several of the Texas Pecan quite a bit, which I blend with a med dark Folgers or other brand dark or med/dark..

Have tried Starbucks at an airport a couple times. Nasty. Tried Tim Hortons, which I wouldn't put up a dog's butt* much less drink again myself.

*some here know the reference.

I don't buy coffee pods for the Keurig.. too expensive for the quantity I drink.. I use the little plastic insert with a paper filter in it most days.

I am not a coffee connoisseur. I'm just a coffee addict but somewhat particular.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-04-2020).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post12-04-2020 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Neither a connoisseur or addict (to coffee), I drink 1 or 2 cups a day.
I have everything from a 1940's sterling-silver electric peculator to a Keurig, and even a 10 year old Mr. Coffee espresso maker in-between.

My favorite coffee is Instant.
Absolutely love it.

Chock-Full-O-Nuts, with Folgers as a close second.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2020 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black, please. I used to drink it fully leaded until my doctor told me that was what was causing my heart palpatations. Now, I'm a 1/2 caff drinker. Usually a pot in the morning then maybe a bit more in the afternoon. If I don't stop drinking before about mid afternoon, I won't sleep.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post12-04-2020 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got this one and just love it. Fresh cup every time without the expense of Kureg pods.

https://www.fun.com/star-wa...ew-coffee-maker.html

Dont care what time of day it is, there is usually a mug beside me. Straight black and usually folgers.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2020 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Folgers Black Silk

The Folgers NOIR is also very good.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-05-2020 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Coffee is repeatable, unlike the espresso machines. You can over or under extract changing taste unfavorably.

I miss that sometimes.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2020 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since I'm from Miami with an Argentine mother of Italian descent... it's a big part of my life.

In my old office in Miami, I made Cuban coffee every single day. I hand ground the sugar crystals into almost a fairy dust, and then packed the Espresso machine with Pilon and / or Chock Full of Nuts. There's no Cortadito or the little bull **** tiny cups... I'd drink the entire thing.

Normal coffee doesn't matter so much, but I have an affinity for Tim Hortons, and also oddly enough... Folgers Crystals (don't know why). I've also re-discovered that coffee that is actually ground and brewed in a normal coffee machine, tastes better than it does in a Keurig machine. Who'da thought? I still use the K-Cups though because I just don't have time to do that anymore.

I'm a healthy guy, but I need to figure out my coffee intake and work things out. My weight is good (not overweight), blood pressure is good... cholesterol is good... but I definitely have an addicition, I don't know if that's the right word, but I'm unable to function without a lot of coffee.

I drink a 14oz Coffee in the morning, then I may fill it back up... drink another 12oz. Then... I'll drink an entire 16oz Monster Ultra Blue (diet), and then by 2:00, I'll have another 12oz cup of coffee again. I should be able to function on just 12oz. But I have so much work that I've been neglecting any real exercise. I should resolve this before it catches up with me...
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2020 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been averaging about a pot a day since I was operating an E.O.T. crane at U.S.Steel back in the 70's. Really before that, going back to the late 60's, at the local Sohio (Standard Oil....now "BP") station.

If you showed up without a tray of coffee ( usually Mickey D's) you got hit before you were even all the way in the door with..."WHERE'S THE COFFEE?"

Tried em' all over the years....even "Starbucks" ($4-$7 for a "cup" of coffee....NO THANKS!) used to be just straight Maxwell House, but now I sort of do half MH and half hazelnut, with a pinch of salt or baking soda. I still like a good cup of just plain coffee too. Always black.

Creatures of habit...we are!

I still have and use the same thermos I carried to the mill everyday. I've used it for a hammer, and a rolling pin, among other things...replaced the lid once (thank you Stanley!) and it STILL keeps my coffee hot for at least 8 hours. One of these days, I'll break down and buy a new one...just on "principle" if the one I have continues to give the 40+ years of good service. Thought about doing a paint job on it.....but naaaw....nobody but me see's it!

Anyway, I could live without coffee....but why would I?

HAGO!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2020 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2020 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Probably WAY better than Chock Full O' Foreskins brand ............

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2020 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Probably WAY better than Chock Full O' Foreskins brand ............

"Rectum...dang' near killed em'!"
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2020 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wrote a song about it. Like to play it for you, here it goes...

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 12-06-2020).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2020 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Coffee talk... or change it up with some of this:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Click to show

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-06-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2020 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I have to say that I am not a snob about this stuff.... That being said I can't make a pot of it if my life depends on it. I have tied many type and brands of the stuff..... I always seem to settle on dark brew Folger. Why? I guess because it is everywhere,...maybe. I will say this tho, I make my drink DARK. OK, when I say dark I mean I have to stir the pot before EVERY cup EVEN if it is still brewing. A settled pot will form a sludge that is thick enough to stand a toothpick in. OK, all that being said,.. a partner of mine at work gave me a can of Death Wish. This stuff has been something of legend out here, and a can of it is said to be enough for an entire day. I never had it before, but I drank it. It was OK. Not a nasty garbage can, but it was fine as far as my standards go. After an hour or so,... I started to think my brew was all wrong. My brew got me going and this death wish wasn't crap. My stuff gets me running and vibrating, but this death wish was like water.
Moral of the story, don't drink my coffee.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2020 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My lovely wife likes to try all kinds of different flavored coffees. Most are unacceptable to me. I do like the pecan flavored but, I like pecans in just about everything.
If coffee is available, I'll drink the pot dry but, I can get by without it. Add a little artificial sweetening and I'm ready to rock.

Rams
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2020 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like coffee, but I can't drink a bunch of it. Usually two cups, tops. Occasionally a third.
But after a while, I guess it's cumulative, and causes my neck and shoulder muscles to knot up. Then I have to stop, endure the withdrawal headaches, and then start over. Been that way for 30 years.
I usually just do K-cups. I'm not too picky about brand, unless it's really nasty, or leaves grounds (like ALDI house brand. )

My cups usually consist of like a 20 oz mug. I press the medium button on the Keurig, and let it cycle. Then I lift and drop the handle and press the medium button again (using the original k-cup.)
I use one saccharin tab and a little bit of milk. Just enough to lighten it a bit.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2020 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about a coffee song? These girls do a great a cappella version of this 80 year old song:

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2020 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Neither a connoisseur or addict (to coffee), I drink 1 or 2 cups a day.

Myself as well.
Wouldnt have probly ever liked it, if it wasnt free at work for years, I still use a little creamer.
I have a plastic can of folgers in the fridge.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2020 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
Wouldnt have probly ever liked it, if it wasnt free at work for years, I still use a little creamer.

Ditto.

I'm in it strictly for the kick.
The flavor doesn't really suit my palate, as well as not really being a big fan of drinking hot liquid (that isn't soup).
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2020 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good morning, heading to the kitchen to make some coffee.
My girlfriend hates coffee but she started me on grinding my own, still haven't found one that knocks it out of the park.

Inspiration
Click to show
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2020 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Myself as well.
I have a plastic can of folgers in the fridge.

I had you pegged for one of these guys.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-24-2020 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like mistletoe dangling directly above a certain asset.

Someone might not like egg nog, but I do. Adding some in an iced latte is purty good.
What I call a latte is actually not steamed milk. It's just skim milk over ice and a heavy espresso shot. 11 grams of beans per shot, freshly ground.
A small amount of egg nog makes it hard to set back down.

Haven't tried many beans since I started grinding, but have tried 4-5. Pure Intentions out of North Carolina is pretty good for espresso.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2020 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I like coffee, but I can't drink a bunch of it. Usually two cups, tops. Occasionally a third.
But after a while, I guess it's cumulative, and causes my neck and shoulder muscles to knot up. Then I have to stop, endure the withdrawal headaches, and then start over. Been that way for 30 years.
I usually just do K-cups. I'm not too picky about brand, unless it's really nasty, or leaves grounds (like ALDI house brand. )

My cups usually consist of like a 20 oz mug. I press the medium button on the Keurig, and let it cycle. Then I lift and drop the handle and press the medium button again (using the original k-cup.)
I use one saccharin tab and a little bit of milk. Just enough to lighten it a bit.

I do put sugar and cream in my coffee, been drinking it that way all my life and not going to stop.
But I am trying to cut back on the amount. I never could stand the taste of saccharin.
Caffeine withdraw is not fun, but neither is the shakes. I drink 3 - 4 large mugs a day.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2020 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I had you pegged for one of these guys.

I haven't had it yet
It would suit me in some ways
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2020 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just have ONE question for you all...do you like Wilkens coffee?

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 12-25-2020).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2020 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CLICK FOR FULL SIZE
from Raven's Brew Coffee

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE
from Death Wish Coffee... they say it has about the same high caffeine as their flagship product, which comes next here. I think it has a smoother taste, and I would take it over the "Skull & Bones" version of Death Wish--which I am having even as I type this.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

I have a Capresso machine that grinds whole beans and drip brews a pot, all in one fell swoop. Just "black" for me. Straight from the thermal carafe. No cream or sweeteners.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-26-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2020 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone gave me a box of Green Mountain Southern Pecan Coffee pods. It has good on-line reviews but I found it to be among the nastiest coffee I've ever tried. A sweet, almost 'syrupy' taste that is overpowering with an artificial butterscotch type flavor.

I do like a pecan flavor from this product, but I cut it 50:50 with a regular unflavored dark coffee, Folgers/Maryland Club etc
. $9/lb at regional retailer H-E-B.

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2020 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I keep seeing the thread title and all I can think of is

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2020 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-28-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2021 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tuesday morning coffee time.

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2021 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tuesday.....beautiful girl! Loved her in TMLODG.

Mostly under appreciated IMHO.

Got my cup working on #3....

HAGO!
latyart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2022 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for latyartSend a Private Message to latyartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been drinking more coffee. I prefer not to have coffee when I leave the house, so its been enjoyable to have it while I'm home. I still don't drink it every day. Since I only drink a random cup here and there, I don't pull out the percolator. I gave up my drip coffee maker long ago, so I make a coffee bag using a paper coffee filter. I put that in a cup of hot water like a tea bag. This is so much easier, and the only mess is a cup, spoon, and pot to boil water.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2022 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmmm... Here and There.

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist Here:

But the REAL question is… Are there “meatbots” bumping old threads this weekend?

Originally posted by rinselberg Here:

It is interesting, though, that someone who hasn't appeared on the forum before, would "bump" two old threads, one (this one) about beef, and the other one... about the Impossible Burger or faux beef.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2022 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by latyart:

I have been drinking more coffee. I prefer not to have coffee when I leave the house, so its been enjoyable to have it while I'm home. I still don't drink it every day. Since I only drink a random cup here and there, I don't pull out the percolator. I gave up my drip coffee maker long ago, so I make a coffee bag using a paper coffee filter. I put that in a cup of hot water like a tea bag. This is so much easier, and the only mess is a cup, spoon, and pot to boil water.

I've seen how new posters get treated on other message boards. There is almost always the assumption that no one new could ever be joining the message forum, so this individual MUST be a "sock" as they call it, or a retread of another user. Maybe... it probably does happen a lot. But I'm OK with that... (as a non-administrator and just some dude on here as Rinse would say). If you're new... then Welcome to Pennocks! If you're old... then... Welcome back, hopefully you'll do better this time!
A_Lonely_Potato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2022 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A_Lonely_PotatoSend a Private Message to A_Lonely_PotatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this is kinda weird. 2 of his 4 posts are resurrecting ancient posts started by banned members, and one by rinselberg who seems to have rubbed some people wrong

11/27/2021

Originally posted by Randeye:

Absolutely fascinating...A "new guy" joins PFF this month, (yesterday), and makes only two posts both within 1 hour of each other.

The very first post he makes is to resurrect a 3 YEAR OLD dormant thread from the O/T archives started by rinselberg.

The second post he makes is to resurrect another 3 YEAR OLD dormant thread from the archives that was started by bongdog.

Fascinating....

and now one from sourmash. the only other post here contains a message from boondawg, but not originally started by them. peculiar....

[This message has been edited by A_Lonely_Potato (edited 03-30-2022).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2022 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by A_Lonely_Potato:

this is kinda weird...

Yeah, just a little. I'd be interested to know why someone who's presently only ever posted four times here, has felt the need to resurrect four dead threads that hadn't been posted in for 14, 17, 36 and 44 months respectively.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2022 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff could probably figure it out... ---> "IP: Logged"

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2022 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is most suspicious is that three of her four posts contain links, the titles of which are as follows:

"8 Best Gravel Bikes for Women – Variety of Features and Sizes (Spring 2022)"

"8 Best Meat Brands for Making Tasty and Juicy Burgers (Spring 2022)"

"10 Best Coffee Makers for RVs – Making a Fresh Cup of Coffee in Your Camper! (Spring 2022)"

Anyone see a pattern here?

It would seem that someone is trying to push traffic. If that is not the intent, she should speak up.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock