Silencing dissent, the opposite of freedom by 2.5
Started on: 11-17-2020 10:21 PM
Replies: 16 (336 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 11-30-2020 06:01 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I really dig Ted Cruz's zeal for freedom.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I really dig Ted Cruz's zeal for freedom.

I have more respect for Ted Cruz than I have for most politicians. To me, he is one of the good guys.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's happening even more and will continue to get more aggressive by the left to silence dissent.

It will be very easy to point to anyone and call them a racist or conservative and have them deplatformed from social media sites, fired and blacklisted from jobs and any opportunity for gainful employment prospects and publicly doxxed so they can be harassed and terrorized by Biden brats and Antifa thugs at their homes.

Right now pretentions are being circulated among college campuses to out any college staff or professors who had anything dealings with the Republican Party or Trump. So the Red Guard just got embolden.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 11-18-2020).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2020 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be of the last to ever trust that lowlife. He's one of the phony conservatives who got us farther down the hole to where we are. Once he saw just how pissed the silent (silenced) majority is he jumped into this parade that he previously was selling out. Plus, how do you get past his lying character in running for President as a Canadian citizen?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

I'll be of the last to ever trust that lowlife. He's one of the phony conservatives who got us farther down the hole to where we are. Once he saw just how pissed the silent (silenced) majority is he jumped into this parade that he previously was selling out. Plus, how do you get past his lying character in running for President as a Canadian citizen?

I have seen alot of footage of him working the past year, I dig is zeal for freedom. But thats about all I can commit to.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You need a knowledge brushup.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

While not throwing stones at you, you're going to have to produce some evidence of your allegations.

Edited: Reference that Canadian citizenship issue.

Questions have been raised as to whether Cruz meets the constitutional qualification that the President must be a natural born citizen as Cruz was born in Canada. Donald Trump, one of Cruz's opponents in the Republican primary, repeatedly questioned whether Cruz met the qualifications of being a natural born citizen.

Opinions, for the most part, concur that Cruz is eligible to serve as President of the United States; most constitutional scholars surveyed by Politico believe that he is eligible, and "a small, but vocal group" has issued challenges that he is not. According to a memo from the Congressional Research Service, "The weight of scholarly legal and historical opinion appears to support the notion that 'natural born Citizen' means one who is entitled under the Constitution or laws of the United States to U.S. citizenship 'at birth' or 'by birth,' including... those born abroad of one citizen parent who has met U.S. residency requirements."

Several lawsuits and ballot challenges asserting that Cruz is ineligible have been filed. No lawsuit or challenge has been successful, and in February 2016 the Illinois Board of Elections ruled in Cruz's favor, stating, "The candidate is a natural born citizen by virtue of being born in Canada to his mother who was a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...campaign#Eligibility

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-18-2020).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2020 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's more a comment on how some of the televangelists types and their tard followers would make statements that he's ordained by God to save Christian America. He was racing to be the greatest ZIO-Christian shill. Not an America firster. Otherwise God would've had him BORN IN AMERICA if he's going to save America.

No, I'm all done making up my own mind and won't be judging him only on his recent political revelation of the past couple of years. He was a scourge POG when he entered the national scene, which means he can quickly revert to it if given a position like that of SCOTUS appointment. I'll give him one notch better than his compatriot Bachmann, another traitor, so he owes a much heftier debt for his past than what he's paid to date. In another 10 years I'll reevaluate his bulk of work but will never forget his past. Anyone who can defend his positions going back to the early 2000s isn't on the side of the citizenry and is on the side of globalism with a global judiciary viewpoint like he pushed. I don't have a short memory, am not easily persuaded by current hype nor am I uneducated on how these political whores stood against the people in the past.
I'm nationalist. Not a nationalist of convenience like Ted.

Originally posted by olejoedad:
You need a knowledge brushup.

Your post shows you're misinformed on multiple points.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 11-18-2020).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would disagree.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Until he sports a ridgeway cap and Cohiba, he will remain on my "good guy" list.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMO, Big Tech are like the robber barons of the 21st century. They basically have the power to control public discourse, and aren't afraid to use it.

Here's another snippet from the Congressional hearing. Senator Hawley used the robber baron analogy, as well. I got a kick out of that.

In the above video, Senator Hawley mentions Facebook attaching "public service" messages to users' posts. That's important. Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act protects online service providers from liability regarding 3rd-party content (i.e. content posted by users). But those "public service" messages are inserted by Facebook. Which means they aren't protected by Section 230. And therefore, they're subject to legal scrutiny. Some of those messages also make questionable claims. Those "public service" messages may be an attempt to influence public opinion.

Long story short, the social media outlets are pushing their luck. And they're getting some push-back.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

IMO, Big Tech are like the robber barons of the 21st century. They basically have the power to control public discourse, and aren't afraid to use it.

Here's another snippet from the Congressional hearing. Senator Hawley used the robber baron analogy, as well.

Long story short, the social media outlets are pushing their luck. And they're getting some push-back.

Blacktree Very good analogy, and good vid find. Good to see some opposition to these "activists".

This might seem off topic, but as American fights to retain its integrity against these technological "social media/justice" bastians of fascism and tyranny... here is Dave Mustaine's opinion "Dave Mustaine stated on stage in 2016 that this song represents Symphony Of Destruction part 2"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCVbb0b5nvU

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-18-2020).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2020 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The so called most damaging spy in US history wasn't a communist; Jonathan Pollard.
Cruz was a very vocal obstructionist to nationalism during the Ron Paul era. He purposely alienated millions (probably) of people. His decision.

Originally posted by williegoat:

Until he sports a ridgeway cap and Cohiba, he will remain on my "good guy" list.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2020 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-25-2020 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The counter to censorship is refusal to submit. If the censors and thought controllers want war, give them one.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

The counter to censorship is refusal to submit. If the censors and thought controllers want war, give them one.

Many are joining other "forums" leaving facebook and youtube. However without an audience on those new forums, the point of refusal to submit in that fashion alone is lost.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2020 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've moved a lot to MeWe

Only thing stopping me from ditching farcebook altogether is marketplace. There is nothing else out there (yet) that makes selling stuff as simple as it does.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock