Started on: 10-22-2020 08:27 PM
Replies: 17 (441 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 03-21-2024 08:38 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2020 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump has actually invited Tony Bobulinski as his guest.

Do you think he will make Joe cry?

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2020 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Joe is crying already.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2020 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:
I think Joe is crying already.

That was just 17 minutes of a compelling damning interview.

To think that the left wind media will not even report on this is despicable.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2020 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
138,000,000 Americans voted in 2016. The reports are that between 60,- and 70,000,000 have already voted this year.

This is one of the big reasons I have always objected to early/mail-in voting.

’Can I change my vote’ trending on Google

Election Day is nearing, and more than 64 million Americans have already voted, some of which are going back on who they want to win for president.

“Can I change my vote” is strongly trending on Google, which has jumped nearly 500% between Monday and Tuesday in the United States, according to an article by Newsweek.

Voter's remorse?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-28-2020).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2020 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good morning peeps
Click to show
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2020 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Good morning peeps
Click to show

Click to show
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2020 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
Click to show

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2020 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More about the Bidens' shady business deals...

This stuff makes my stomach turn.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2020 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"How a fake persona laid the groundwork for a Hunter Biden conspiracy deluge"

A 64-page document that was later disseminated by close associates of President Donald Trump appears to be the work of a fake "intelligence firm."

Ben Collins and Brandy Zadrozny for NBC News; October 29, 2020.
https://www.nbcnews.com/tec...racy-deluge-n1245387

Read-o-Meter calculated reading time of 7 to 8 minutes.

Key words and phrases
Disinformation, deep fake (AI-generated) imagery, Typhoon, Christopher Balding, Martin Aspen, Facebook, Newt Gingrich

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-29-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2020 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"How a fake persona laid the groundwork for a Hunter Biden conspiracy deluge"

Sounds a bit like the Steele dossier, huh?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-29-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2020 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beware of the B(l)ob.

Is this Bobulinksi scheduled to appear at one of those hearings that are chaired (I believe) by the Republican Senator from Wisconsin, Ron Johnson? Or has that already happened?

I have to say, I have not seen any references to the B(l)ob--Bobulinkski--on MSNBC. If there had been any mention or references to his name in recent days, I think I would probably have noticed it.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2020 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beware of the B(l)ob.

Is this Bobulinksi scheduled to appear at one of those hearings that are chaired (I believe) by the Republican Senator from Wisconsin, Ron Johnson? Or has that already happened?

I have to say, I have not seen any references to the B(l)ob--Bobulinkski--on MSNBC. If there had been any mention or references to his name in recent days, I think I would probably have noticed it.

He has turned over a substantial volume of evidence: documents, cell phone, etc. But is not yet scheduled to appear. There are reports that the Senate committee has authenticated all of the evidence, but I cannot vouch for the sources of those reports, so I cannot yet say that the reports are true.

You will not hear anything about this on MSNBC, CNN and the like because they have been told by the Biden campaign that if they acknowledge the story, they will be denied access to a Biden administration.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2020 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Does that put you on record that it is not true ? If proven true, are you willing to give up on MSNBC as news information ?
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2020 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg: I have to say, I have not seen any references to the B(l)ob--Bobulinkski--on MSNBC.

That should be concerning. This situation is VERY newsworthy, but much of the newsmedia choose to stay silent. Ask yourself, why would they avoid something so newsworthy?

If Bobulinski was a fraud, the newsmedia would be all over him, like stink on poop. But instead, they're trying to pretend he doesn't exist. Why?

Plus, Joe Biden went into hiding. If Bobulinski was a fraud, I'm sure the Bidens would expose him as such. And they would elicit help from the newsmedia. Instead, they go into hiding and ask the newsmedia to go silent. It only takes a basic understanding of human psychology to tell that something is amiss. The Bidens are behaving suspiciously. And many of the newsmedia organizations are complicit.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2020 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find exactly one recent report with "Bobulinski" from MSNBC online.
https://www.msnbc.com/opini...en-man-2016-n1244466

I follow a link in that report to the Wall Street Journal. I do not pay for access to the Wall Street Journal, so I can only see the very top of their report.
https://www.wsj.com/article...-venture-11603421247

Since MSNBC is part of NBC, I checked there as well. There are a number of recent reports on NBC News online with references to "Bobulinski." This one catches my eye:
https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...ort-alleged-n1245533

Let me unpack some of this.

"Here's what happened when NBC News tried to report on the alleged Hunter Biden emails"

Analysis: Trump complains the media isn't reporting on Hunter Biden's emails. But NBC News met obstacles, including Rudy Giuliani, when it tried.
Ken Dilanian and Tom Winter for NBC News; October 30, 2020.
https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...ort-alleged-n1245533

It's a "longish" news report. Call it "magazine article length." But I suggest taking a look, reading the first few paragraphs and maybe scrolling through the remainder of it to see what might catch your eye.

Now, the Wall Street Journal. Not being a WSJ subscriber, this is all I can say about it.

"Hunter Biden’s Ex-Business Partner Alleges Father Knew About Venture"

Former vice president [Joe Biden] says he had no involvement; corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden
Andrew Duehren and James T. Areddy for the Wall Street Journal; October 23, 2020.
https://www.wsj.com/article...-venture-11603421247

Boo!

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-31-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2022 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's back....!

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2022 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2024 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to request that this four year old thread be moved to P&R, because there was some very interesting testimony, yesterday.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock