Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Town Hall Meetings What's your choice? (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Town Hall Meetings What's your choice? by blackrams
Started on: 10-15-2020 06:59 PM
Replies: 87 (1308 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 10-23-2020 05:33 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2020 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tho everyday does belong to my wife, , she does have her moments.

Biden was grasping, claiming Trump botched the China Virus. Purporting when Trump 'downplayed' Covid as to not panic the populace, that Trump was the one who panicked. Biden said "the American people do not panic".

My wife quipped, "why could we not find toilet paper".
IP: Logged
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2020 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Tho everyday does belong to my wife, , she does have her moments.

Biden was grasping, claiming Trump botched the China Virus. Purporting when Trump 'downplayed' Covid as to not panic the populace, that Trump was the one who panicked. Biden said "the American people do not panic".

My wife quipped, "why could we not find toilet paper".

I had similar thoughts. But, my wife has that one covered.

There were several moments in last night's debate that really brought out some important points. While I admittedly don't personally like DJT, he has attempted to keep his campaign promises (even with all the the Dems have thrown at him).

The President did score several direct hits on Biden last night but, that's subject to one's perspective. The President was correct that he inherited a bunch of issues from his predecessor. Those being things VP Biden was part of either not addressing or was directly involved in, even with eight years to do something about it.

We shouldn't even have to discuss how former VP Biden has gone back and forth on the fracking issue. It all depends on who he's talking to.

Obamacare, no one will lose their insurance and you can keep your doctor, He still won't accept the over 4.5 million people lost their health insurance due to the ACA legislation.

The list goes on. I voted last Monday, had to but, this debate confirmed my opinion on who I voted for. The thought of a Harris/Biden ticket being in charge scares the heck out of me. When you combine a Harris/Biden Oval Office with a Speaker Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, there's a nightmare. But, that's my perspective. Some will not agree but, they have the right to be wrong or like an ostrich, stick their heads in the sand and ignore their responsibility for the path we take.

Edited: Oh yeah and BTW, reference former VP Biden's statement on the Oil Industry and renewable energy, I thought that was really reaching but, I found this and thought I would share. Again, Biden is saying things that are simply not true. We're not going to reach our energy needs through renewable energy with out some huge and very unlikely progress. Maybe that's why NASA is looking at mining on the moon.

https://www.youtube.com/wat...OgI&feature=youtu.be

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 10-23-2020).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2020 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good morning,

I didn't watch last night, have been in a class the last two days and just wanted to unwind.

Now I just need to spend the next couple of months avoiding what twisted version of the election is presented by the media and then passed on through social media.
I may just shut down my social media until next year.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 10-23-2020).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2020 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Good morning,

My Goodness, I hope she's old enough to vote and smart enough to know who to vote for.

Rams

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2020 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

My Goodness, I hope she's old enough to vote and smart enough to know who to vote for.

Rams

You didn't click the picture did you?
People are only as smart as the information they are provided. IF no one ever pulls their nose out of twitter then that is what shapes their view.
I have been trying to limit my access to social media as I don't want to catch Covid fever.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2020 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You never told us we were suppose to be clicking on these uber humor pictures.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2020 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

You never told us we were suppose to be clicking on these uber humor pictures.

LOL not all of them. Just some of them have little surprise links.
Should write a FAQ
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2020 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
LOL not all of them. Just some of them have little surprise links.
Should write a FAQ

I had no idea......... But then, I don't get out much nor do I do much while I'm not out.

Been polishing wheels on my bike, clearing brush, vines and thorny things off my fence line, relearning to play pong ping and lots of other stuff.

You should know that some of us need a bit of guidance now and then.

Rams

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock