Started on: 09-29-2020 04:20 PM
Replies: 5 (169 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 09-30-2020 12:30 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bubonic plague infects boy, 3, in China: report

https://www.foxnews.com/hea...cts-boy-china-report
Nothing to see here, just your average plague stuff. The Chinese government has a handle of this.......

It just keeps getting better and better...........

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-29-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing to see here, just your average plague stuff. The US government has a handle on this.......

https://www.cdc.gov/plague/maps/index.html
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, that's a relief.

I guess all I've got to be concerned about it COVID 19, the Flu, Shingles, Pneumonia, old age and STDs.

Not much chance on the last one but who knows, I could be kidnapped by a bunch of Amazon Wild Women for my good looks and they might abuse the heck out of me.
Nah, never gonna happen.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-29-2020).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

they might abuse the heck out of me.

Careful what ya wish for.... abuse takes many forms and it probably won't be the form you have in mind.

Amazons defeated the army of the Atlantian city of Cerne, treated the captives savagely, killed all the men, led into slavery the children and women, and razed the city.

then, there's this...

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2020 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Three guys are captured by a tribe of natives in a far off land. They are brought before the tribal leader who gives them a choice. He says, "what will you have, death or bunga?".
The first guys thinks, hmmm wonder what bunga is. "I'll take the bunga".
The tribal leader says, "good". Then a dozen tribal members line up and give it to him in the rear.
The tribal leader turns to the second guy and gives him the choice, death, or bunga. The second guy thinks, hmm, that bunga thing is pretty nasty. But death is permanent, "I'll take the bunga".
Tribal leader says, "good", and a hundred tribesmen line up and give him the bunga.
The tribal leader gives the choice to the third captive. He thinks a while, hmm, first it was a dozen, then it was a hundred, I don't know man. Heck with it, "I'll take death".
The tribal leader says, "good, death .... by bunga".

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock