BLM Video by 88Fingers
Started on: 09-17-2020 10:31 AM
Replies: 89 (1530 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 09-29-2020 12:41 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Well, since you asked politely...

I understand the concern the black community has expressed, in regards to their fear of being targeted by the police... but I can't honestly say that I don't feel they haven't brought at least some of this problem onto themselves. However, I don't intimately know the hundreds of years of history/oppression(?) that may have led to this juncture. I certainly don't agree with tactics of violence to help spread their message.

It's difficult for me to have much personal insight into black/white race relations, as even though I live within an area (Metro Vancouver) with a population of over 2.5 million, I've probably conversed in total to half a dozen black people in my entire life! (To clarify... in saying "black", I'm not referring to/including dark skinned people originally from places such as India.)

Thanks for the reply.
Have you seen the thread I posted with the video about what a person thinks this is really about?
IP: Logged
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey leave me out of this.
All I did was point out that the person in the video was from the United states. I wasn't putting words in anyone's mouth or trying to explain anything only pointing out what I observed.

I agree its not just an issue in the states

BLM is a terrorist organization. An international terrorist organization.
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Please.
That’s like saying something is “anti-make believe”.
It’s silly.

You can no more expect to apply your beliefs to someone else than they can to you.

Like with BLM, remember?

I can see this thread in the trash can already, but I will respond to this comment as my last contribution to it:
Boon you may believe any religious system, or none at all. As an American that is your right but you misunderstand my comment. I did not say it directly to people as if they are Christians, I said it as a factual statement. You most likely know Jesus taught that Satan came to kill, still and destroy. These are behaviors that followers of Christ are not supposed to do. For blm (burn, loot, murder) to do these very things is "anti-christ". It literally means "against Christ".
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Have you seen the thread I posted with the video about what a person thinks this is really about?

As the total lack of responses (up to this point) in that thread might indicate, it's a hard sell to get anyone interested in watching/discussing some unknown guy ramble on for almost an hour and fifteen minutes. I don't know his background, I don't know his agenda. We need Walter Cronkite to return and report on current issues.

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Hey leave me out of this.

Jake, no one twisted your arm to quote and question me Here. I responded to you Here, seeking clarification. If you don't wish to pursue this, fine, but please don't make it sound like you've been dragged into this thread against your wishes.

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

So share with us this great injustice in other countries that BLM is helping to solve.
Enlighten me.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-29-2020).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What's so special about Americans?

Since you asked, ... they are Americans !
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35922 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by IMSA GT:
So 88Fingers, if you're trying to get "views" on your Youtube channel by bumping this pathetic topic.....congratulations on your channel.
If you truly are bumping this because you believe in this pathetic organization, go shove it up your ass.

88Fingers, why would anyone believe in BLM ? Serious question, since even they don't believe all black lives matter.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69653 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Well, since you asked politely...

I understand the concern the black community has expressed, in regards to their fear of being targeted by the police... but I can't honestly say that I don't feel they haven't brought at least some of this problem onto themselves. However, I don't intimately know the hundreds of years of history/oppression(?) that may have led to this juncture. I certainly don't agree with tactics of violence to help spread their message.

It's difficult for me to have much personal insight into black/white race relations, as even though I live within an area (Metro Vancouver) with a population of over 2.5 million, I've probably conversed in total to half a dozen black people in my entire life! (To clarify... in saying "black", I'm not referring to/including dark skinned people originally from places such as India.)

You may talk o' gin and beer
When you're quartered safe out 'ere,
An' you're sent to penny-fights an' Aldershot it;
But when it comes to slaughter
You will do your work on water,
An' you'll lick the bloomin' boots of 'im that's got it.
Now in Injia's sunny clime,
Where I used to spend my time
A-servin' of 'Er Majesty the Queen,
Of all them blackfaced crew
The finest man I knew
Was our regimental bhisti, Gunga Din.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2020 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.zerohedge.com/p...il-you-decided-i-was

"I was never an evil monster until you decided that I was...

I never cared if you were 'gay' until you started shoving it in my face, and the faces of my children.

I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming my race for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems.

I never cared if you were well-off or poor, until you said you were discriminated against, when I was promoted because I worked harder.

I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong.

NOW I CARE!

My patience and tolerance are gone.

I'm not alone in feeling this way, there are millions of us who do and we have had enough!"

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As the total lack of responses (up to this point) in that thread might indicate, it's a hard sell to get anyone interested in watching/discussing some unknown guy ramble on for almost an hour and fifteen minutes. I don't know his background, I don't know his agenda. We need Walter Cronkite to return and report on current issues.

Understandable. At least its there, so if anyone values anything I have ever posted, Id recommend giving it a watch. Its not too bad replacing some netflix show with it one night.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock