Started on: 09-02-2020 03:40 PM
Replies: 22 (423 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-04-2020 02:13 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2020 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2020 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Nancy Pelosi gets hair done at SF salon in spite of COVID-19 rules.

One day later ?

Los Angeles to allow hair salons to open.

I don't see the problem? She was testing the safety of the salons before she would allow anyone to be subjected to dangers that they might find there.
Proof positive that she has the interest of the American public as priority #1. She was willing to put her life in jeopardy for us. I think she deserves a medal.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2020 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well the rule here (LA County) is you have to have an appointment and you have to wear a mask at all times.
There are strict rules about how many people you can have in the establishment but the mask rule is 100%

But if your rich and powerful it doesn't matter. Do as I say not as I do. I'm special and there for have special needs.
Tell me again how an elected official that has spent their entire life in politics is a multimillionaire Lets see her tax returns.

**** you thats why
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2020 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
I think she deserves a medal.

Perhaps you are right. I volunteer to pin it on her ... forehead ... in a New York City nursing home. (Will the anchor pins penetrate Botox ?)
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2020 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry, no one is going to convince me that Nancy Pelosi has ever seen the inside of a beauty parlor.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2020 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I'm sorry, no one is going to convince me that Nancy Pelosi has ever seen the inside of a beauty parlor.

Obviously she has, but you should have seen her before............

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2020 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ya ya, I get it... she's an evil "leftist"... but this woman is 80 years old! She actually looks pretty good for someone who's been kicking around since 1940.

I wouldn't mind checking out her daughter granddaughter. (...maybe even her great-granddaughter!)

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-02-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2020 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She has three daughters. All three had brief careers as Shakespearean actors, but the only work they could find was Act 1, Scene 1, "Macbeth".

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 09-02-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2020 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Obviously she has, but you should have seen her before............

...and her 3 "MacBethian" daughters

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-02-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2020 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13834 posts
Member since Mar 2006
Just like every Democrat Criminal since Marion Barry was caught in the act smoking crack with a hooker and claimed he was "set up",

Ol' San Fran Marxist Nan is also claiming she was "set up".

https://thehill.com/homenew...-san-francisco-salon

Inside every Leftist is a totalitarian screaming to get out.

Rules for Thee. Not for Me.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2020 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She was "set up" and that is her entire defense?
Now the salon owner says the appointment was legit? Maybe a bit of "discussion behind the scenes"?
But none the less, even if her appointment was on the up and up, does that forgive her for braking rules that she endorsed? The salons were ALL closed at the time and a mandated mask policy in place. To top it off, she only got her hair washed, not even a haircut or color. She could have done that by herself at home in her own bathroom, I assume she could have had her husband help her too?
Hypocrite
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2020 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Ya ya, I get it... she's an evil "leftist"... but this woman is 80 years old! She actually looks pretty good for someone who's been kicking around since 1940.

I wouldn't mind checking out her daughter granddaughter. (...maybe even her great-granddaughter!)

Hmm Seriously? Just how young are you interested in "checking out"? Just an honest question, not suggesting anything predatory.
I simply find your comment interesting coming from someone I thought was a mature adult.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-03-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2020 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Hmm Seriously? Just how young are you interested in "checking out"? Just an honest question, not suggesting anything predatory.
I simply find your comment interesting coming from someone I thought was a mature adult.

Rams

https://youtu.be/vt-dVB7sKUU
But I am sure he meant his comments in jest. And she is not quite 80,...yet but close.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2020 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is how the left gets things done: Salon owner decries Pelosi 'set up' claim as 'absolutely false,' says she's received death threats

"Since this has happened, I have received nothing but hate text messages, death threats, [saying that] they're going to burn my hair salon down," she said. " My Yelp page is just unbelievable with bad reviews."

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 09-03-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2020 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Glad I've made your day, but I thought you didn't care about anything I have to say? I believe the term was "insignificant", right?

I was just having some fun. Sorry.

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

And she is not quite 80,...yet but close.

Nancy Pelosi was born March 26, 1940.

Nancy Pelosi's birth 80 years ago made headlines, too, as perils gathered for the nation

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-03-2020).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2020 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is how the left gets things done:

Your slipping Willie.

Now the personal hair stylist claims they have been encouraged to book appointments, and it was a set up.

Of course he did not mention who encouraged them. Nancy Pelosi ?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2020 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Glad I've made your day, but I thought you didn't care about anything I have to say? I believe the term was "insignificant", right?

I was just having some fun. Sorry.

Nancy Pelosi was born March 26, 1940.

When Speaker Pelosi was born has nothing to do with "Checking Out" her great grand children.

While, I don't care what any non-US Citizen thinks about our political situation, young children would not be in the same category and no, you did not make my day.

I'm glad the statement was made in jest. We apparently have different senses of humor.

Rams
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2020 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...young children

As an 80 year old, Nancy Pelosi is old enough to conceivably have a great-granddaughter who could be 26 years old. Relax.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2020 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As an 80 year old, Nancy Pelosi is old enough to conceivably have a great-granddaughter who could be 26 years old. Relax.

While I am glad to learn this, the link you provided doesn't show anyone that appears to be any where near 26 years old.

At 80 years old, hopefully we won't have to endure her much longer.

Rams

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2020 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...the link you provided doesn't show anyone that appears to be any where near 26 years old.

Why would it? Didn't show a zeppelin either. Should it have?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2020 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why would it? Didn't show a zeppelin either. Should it have?

You've already apologized and claimed it was a joke. I stated in my first query that I was not suggesting anything predatory. While I didn't see the humor, the excuses and continued you keep coming up with is beneath you, let it go. I don't think you're a Pedophile.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2020 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmm Seriously? Just how young are you interested in "checking out"?
Just an honest question, not suggesting anything predatory.

Yeah, sure you ain’t.
Please.
That’s exactly what you’re doing, and everyone including you knows it.

The only one mentioning youth is you.
And the quotation marks around “checking out” is pretty telling also.

Nice try worming out of it, though.
Not.

We all know what you were insinuating...the more interesting question is WHY?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2020 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And... there we go!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock