Started on: 08-08-2020 12:15 AM
Replies: 35 (751 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 08-24-2020 12:24 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No pity party here please. Thoughts, concerns, well wishes, and prayers, ... thank you.
Just a thread of personal experience.

We took tests on Wednesday. She is positive, I am negative.

Her doctor prescribed her, zinc. Which has been touted to work with hydroxychloroquine. She asked the doctor for it. He said it wasn't approved for Covid.

Our Daughter, a RN (registered nurse) more than suggests the hydrox.

Me ? Us. We ain't skered.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

No pity party here please. Thoughts, concerns, well wishes, and prayers, ... thank you.

Her doctor prescribed her, zinc. Which has been touted to work with hydroxychloroquine. She asked the doctor for it. He said it wasn't approved for Covid.

Sorry man.
Eat vitamins zink, B and D. Get sleep
I pray for the best for you and family.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Azithromycin too. It’s antibiotics. Good stuff.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff you have a lot of good will here in our community.
I hope your wife pulls through and that you dont catch it.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best wishes for your entire family.

Rams
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Azithromycin too. It’s antibiotics. Good stuff.

Antibiotics are strong medicines that treat bacterial infections. Antibiotics won't treat viral infections because they can't kill viruses. Covd-19 is a virus.

Pulling for you and your wife, cliffw. Isolate yourselves and order grocery delivery and GrubHub. Many food establishments out here are now offering delivery, but with limited range. GrubHub will usually cover a larger area.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck, hope your wife fully recovers, and quickly.

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Best of luck, but I'm sure you guys will be fine.

FYI with the Hydroxy... it's typically proscribed to prevent Malaria infections (or to cure it if you get it). This is usually given in long drawn out doses for as long as you are in a Malaria-ridden territory. One of the side effects are horrible dreams. It essentially amplifies whatever crazy dreams you're having. She can expect some completely wild / out there dreams... many of which will be very disturbing. It's just a side effect that most people have, but it won't harm you, just make you wake up like WTF.

Keep a notepad next to your bed and have her write everything down when she wakes up. Never know when your mind may have just written the next best-selling horror novel / movie / computer game!
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Antibiotics are strong medicines that treat bacterial infections. Antibiotics won't treat viral infections because they can't kill viruses. Covd-19 is a virus.

Pulling for you and your wife, cliffw. Isolate yourselves and order grocery delivery and GrubHub. Many food establishments out here are now offering delivery, but with limited range. GrubHub will usually cover a larger area.

You haven’t been paying attention brother! Apparently Azithromycin combined with Zinc and Hydrochloriquine (sp?) are working wonders for early infections. While you are correct about antibiotics and viruses there is more going on in your lungs than just the virus. Zinc is for your immune system also. And it doesn’t hurt even if it’s hooey.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, the antibiotic can be of great benefit if pneumonia sets in. That already in your system with the others you mentioned fighting the COVID might be a good script. I haven't really been following the recommendations because it would take all day to try to verify or dispel all the recommendations and determine if they came from a reputable source.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Keep a notepad next to your bed and have her write everything down when she wakes up. Never know when your mind may have just written the next best-selling horror novel / movie / computer game!

, I have been trying to get her to write about her 25 year history working for The Texas State Hospital (insane asylum). The stuff I have heard ...

Thanks all. A side effect of her Covid is no sex. Get well soon honey, .
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Yes, the antibiotic can be of great benefit if pneumonia sets in. That already in your system with the others you mentioned fighting the COVID might be a good script. I haven't really been following the recommendations because it would take all day to try to verify or dispel all the recommendations and determine if they came from a reputable source.

IF, it's bacterial pneumonia.

With Covid19, it usually is not bacterial, or at least not bacterial pneumonia alone. Viral and bacterial pneumonia can and sometimes do co-exist in Covid patients, and any number of things can cause pneumonia, including fungus and certain chemicals. I don't see a problem with using an antibiotic as a therapeutic measure to prevent or minimize the chance of pneumonia onset.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Positive Vibes to her.

I've known several people that had Covid-19, and everyone of them were perfectly fine. No real symptoms or hospitalization. Within 10-days for their follow-up test, they were negative.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You and I can trade barbs all we want, but I hope for nothing but the best in regards to your wife. Is she currently displaying any symptoms of COVID-19?
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My mother in law (78) just got over covid. In addition to azithro and hydroxy, she was given blood thinners. Her doc was specific about that. So check into it.

Other than that, my prayers are on their way.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2020 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
Good luck, hope your wife fully recovers, and quickly.

As do I.
I still got 2 down with it myself.

I have been trying to get her to write about her 25 year history working for The Texas State Hospital (insane asylum).

Convince harder.
That stuff sells like hotcakes!

The insane are incredibly interesting, in a "yard-stick" kinda' way.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2020 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Convince harder.
That stuff sells like hotcakes!

The insane are incredibly interesting, in a "yard-stick" kinda' way.

Yeh, I once had a therapist. Seems he will be out of a phsyc ward in a few years, and may some day even be coherent again !

WHAT ???

He asked what I was really thinking and I told him. Didn't want to know, shouldn't have asked !

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2020 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:
I still got 2 down with it myself.

You had posted that. I was wondering about that. Best wishes.

I started this thread ... no one has shared first hand experience. The whole scare demic has had me wondering things. The hospital shortage ? Car rental companies, apartments, hotels, they all bank on utilization rates. Is a hospital much different ?

Wichita, Zeb, Boondawg ... what treatments were administered ? How long was the ... bout of illness ? Hospitalization ?

I should add facts.. My wife, 62 years old. Overweight. Life long smoker but quit 10(?) years ago. Religiously devout in wearing a mask, in public. A hand washing fanatic.

By the way, I said her doctor prescribed zinc. He recommended it as it is an over the counter, uh, nutrient.

Originally posted by Patrick:
You and I can trade barbs all we want, but I hope for nothing but the best in regards to your wife. Is she currently displaying any symptoms of COVID-19?

Thank you Patrick. I know you mean it.
She felt like she had a cold, perhaps flu. A day later her temperature was elevated, 99.8 degrees. That subsided and she has been feeling fine.

When she informed her employer about the positive test, her whole unit got tested. A long time friend/employee tested positive.

The Ohio Governor tested positive before meeting the President. A subsequent test gave a negative result.

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2020 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How's it going Cliff?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2020 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:
How's it going Cliff?

All seems well ... except ... I seem to be suffering from it more. I am suspecting she is faking it, to get out of bringing excellent home cooked meals to my chin, made with love (her terminology).

She is doing well, temperature normal. Plenty of energy. Self restricted to our bedroom. Yes, I am sleeping on the couch, . I stick my head in the room once in a while for a quick 'visit' / chat, and she scolds me. She calls me and says she misses me. We are burning up our phones talking.

We are in good spirits. Having fun with it, as we do with all life has to offer. She will call, I will answer "living room". She will say "I am calling the kitchen for room service". (We have a small table just out side her door which I leave meals.)

"Nip it in the bud", as Barney Fife used to say. She, we found out late last week. We are having a virtual medical appointment with her Doctor this morning. My anticipation runs wild. I want a second test. The Ohio Governor tested positive and a day later, maybe two, he tested negative, twice. It turns out there are different kinds of test.

I and another in our household will be tested again. Hard to believe she tested positive and we did not.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2020 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fingers crossed for you and your wife. In the meantime, here's a very small idea.

"Viral" 60-second hack makes your [cheap'o disposable] face mask fit so much better"
https://bgr.com/2020/08/10/...ce-masks-fit-better/

It's a 60-second video that you would have to scroll to the end of the article to get too.

I've practiced it a few times, with fair-to-middling results. I destroyed one mask by causing the ear loop string to separate--tends to happen with the cheap'o ones that I have, hack or no hack.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2020 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Apparently Azithromycin combined with Zinc and Hydrochloriquine (sp?) are working wonders for early infections.

I did not thank you for your advice. Thank you.

Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine Cut Death Rate Significantly in COVID-19 Patients, Henry Ford Health System Study Shows

The study also found those treated with azithromycin alone or a combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin also fared slightly better than those not treated with the drugs, according to the Henry Ford data.

After I posted yesterday my wife mentioned that she had no taste or sense of smell. She even sprayed the inside of her wrist with her favorite perfume, no smell. Later she said she had a 'tightening' of breath. Her temperature, 99.7 degrees.

Her doctor said he could not prescribe hydroxychloriquine. . He would not. Our daughter, a RN, knows of one who will. We will be discussing it with him. Our mind is not made up but as candidate Trump asked a black audience in 2016 while asking for their vote, "what the hell do you have to lose".

Hydroxychloriquine it seems is also used to treat arthritis.

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, hydroxychloroquine (also known as hydroxychloroquine sulfate) is a U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)-approved arthritis medicine ...
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2020 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, how is she and the rest of the family doing?

I assume she is self isolating to not expose the rest of the family to the COVID 19 virus but, I'm not convinced one can effectively do that unless she moves out of the house.

Rams
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2020 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know my doctor would prescribe it. When my wife went into the hospital they put her on Hydroxychloroquine before she was tested. (along with the z pac thing she was already taking.)

I know we wouldn't be keeping a doctor that would choose politics over me or my wife's life.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2020 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
So, how is she and the rest of the family doing?

I assume she is self isolating to not expose the rest of the family to the COVID 19 virus but, I'm not convinced one can effectively do that unless she moves out of the house.

My wife (Cindi) is doing fine, well feeling fine. Still no taste or smell, no elevated temperature, no breathing issues.
Moves out of the house, ? I have been making her stay on the front porch since she tested positive, kidding of course.

She has isolated / self quarantined in our bedroom. Our central HVAC ventilation unit is a thought, concern. She is bored. She has already endured five months of home lock down and now she is stuck in one room. The TV puts her to sleep a lot (maybe a symptom). She wears a mask when she opens the door, when I let her out of the room, kidding again. She wears a mask to get food, medication, drinks, or whatever she might need, which I leave on a table just outside the door. We have a bedroom half bath, uh, no bath. She comes out for showers, to do the laundry (I am not laundry critical enough it seems. She is not to happy I am using the kitchen either. She is hard to please. She even claims I don't clean well enough. She never let's me do any of those things, )

Me and our 'sister' (both tested negative) do not wear masks !

Originally posted by Fats:
I know my doctor would prescribe it. When my wife went into the hospital they put her on Hydroxychloroquine before she was tested. (along with the z pac thing she was already taking.)

I know we wouldn't be keeping a doctor that would choose politics over me or my wife's life.

Heh ...

Her doctor said he could not prescribe hydroxychloriquine. . He would not. Our daughter, a RN, knows of one who will. We will be discussing it with him. Our mind is not made up but as candidate Trump asked a black audience in 2016 while asking for their vote, "what the hell do you have to lose".

Our second opinion doctor hem hawed on taking her on as a patient, as she was being cared for by another doctor (lawyers do the same thing). cliffw don't play that game.

If only I could get hydroxychloriquine by black market magic, :wink: :wink:. Didn't President Trump enable "right to try" in regards to medication ? Why yes, yes he did. So I am to play doctor ? That was fun as a kid, now not so much. How many deaths has hydrox caused ? The idiot net never mentioned one single death. The hydrox MSDS ? What a laugh, .

Well, our non indulgent doctor seems obligated to treat my wife. If only I could get hydroxychloriquine our doctor would be duty bound to oversee her health. Anyone know where I can get some ? Word on the street is that it is short supply. Pharmacists are said to be prejudiced on filling prescriptions. I thought they were to fill doctors orders. Maybe I should try C₁₈H₂₆ClN₃O.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2020 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35951 posts
Member since Jun 2003
I should share this experience of another likely Covid encounter.

My family had this back in December when it was not even known to the public.

I'm 49, my wife is 44, and my boys are 10 and 12.

Both kids got 105 fevers, had to be on breathing treatments for a week (Albuterol) ....... and steroids (Prednisone) which were given by my wife BEFORE they had fevers. My wife is in the medical field and heard slight wheezing in the kid's lungs days before the fever so she started with the steroids to keep inflamation of the lungs to a minimum.

I had a slight 99 fever, sore throat, and it felt like it was headed to my lungs. One distinct thing that happened to me which is a telltale of this virus is that I was sitting down and it felt as if someone held a match on my throat. I got up and tried to drink something but it would not go away. I thought my throat was literally ripping itself apart the burning was so bad. That stopped after a few hours and I had a slight cough but within 6 days, I felt perfect. Most of the time, it was simply an annoying flu where I would "crash" and need to take a nap.

Here's the kicker.....both kids had their flu shots earlier in the year and were tested for the standard flu virus and it came back negative. The doctor at that time said that there was a new type of flu that could not be detected by the test. They were unfamiliar with this new flu but were aware of it and did the basic "stay hydrated, take medicine....etc". In July of this year, we mysteriously received a "nervous" call from the kid's doctors making sure they were still alive. They knew that we all had this virus back then and were checking in to make sure everyone was alright.

Now here's the thing, since I lift weights for many years, I've done steroid cycles and prohormone cycles and everything else BAD for the body. Now I take a "bodybuilder" vitamin that is overdosed with everything you need....including about 200% of the daily allowance of zinc. I was taking zinc back in December so that may have actually saved me from getting sicker.

Hopefully this helps you. I wish the media would report how many people recover from this rather than scare the hell out of everyone with the fatal aspect.

I won't downplay this virus and PLEASE don't think I'm an ass for comparing but 162,000 have died from this in the U.S. I'll use an example in your State. Texas stadium holds 65,000 people. So if you think about it 2.5 football stadiums of people have died out of 328 million people in the U.S. If you look at it that way, it's not so bad. Again, I feel bad for those who have died but the comparison numbers don't lie. A huge majority have recovered.

With that said, your wife NOT having a fever is a great thing. Her body doesn't feel the need to fight off anything at this point and hopefully she will get better very quick. As I said, for me, it was like someone flipped a light switch and I was basically back to 100% within 1 day. Best of luck and keep me updated on her progress.

Take care,
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2020 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried to get Hydroxychloroquine here in Shanghai as soon as I heard about it. However, the gov had already gathered up all the supplies for themselves. No one could find any locally.

Now that many months have passed since the initial outbreak, I am once again asking around. I will let you know if I find any available. I already have Zinc and Azithromycin.
mike-ohio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2020 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mike-ohioClick Here to visit mike-ohio's HomePageSend a Private Message to mike-ohioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ClifW,
Hope your wife comes through this and all is well.
My wife has Arthritis and has been taking Hydroxychloroquine for several years. Many Arthritis doctors prescribe it.
She just survived lung cancer (all clear now) so we have been staying at home and isolated.
Neither of us has the virus.
I work from home and usually travel. But now everything is video meetings so staying isolated.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2020 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Viral" 60-second hack makes your [cheap'o disposable] face mask fit so much better"
https://bgr.com/2020/08/10/...ce-masks-fit-better/

It's a 60-second video that you would have to scroll to the end of the article to get too.

I am posting this again, for anyone who is using the "cheap'o" disposable (single use) surgical-style face masks that are commonly seen. The disposable masks that I have been using are of that robin egg blue color (powder blue, baby blue, pale blue) and I think they are very commonly seen around these 50 United States in that same color.

After using this "hack" for just a few days, I like it. The face masks are more comfortable. I have experienced a reduction of some 63% in fogging incidents (fogging of eyeglass lenses) and a 100 percent reduction in ear loop elastic string failures. I have never been tested for Covid-19 and remain unaware of having any symptoms.

** The claim of "63% reduction in fogging" has not been peer reviewed (or beer reviewed) and so has not been accepted for publication in Lancet or any other medical or medical science professional journal.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-14-2020).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2020 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The wife two days ago reported she is finally beginning to feel like a normal person. , she had been telling me she was feeling fine.

Yesterday she said she was starting to regain taste and smell. She also complained that she wished she could hold her hand, I hers. I told her I would. She said no. (I feel for those dying in nursing homes all alone, and their loved ones who wanted to be with them.)

Today, this morning she told me she felt woozy. By noon it was gone. This afternoon she donned a mask, made me wear one, and came out to visit me. I couldn't even get to first base, . It was good being with her.

I tried to get Hydroxychloroquine here in Shanghai as soon as I heard about it. However, the gov had already gathered up all the supplies for themselves. No one could find any locally.

Now that many months have passed since the initial outbreak, I am once again asking around. I will let you know if I find any available.

Thank you again.
In maryjane's thread Hudini...from your unique perspective, thoughts on the new Chinese corona virus, did the common treatment over there get discussed ? I missed much of that thread due to hospitalization.

Five days ago, I had a dream. Someone called me and asked if I would allow her to take hydrox. I said yes. Someone drove from San Antonio to Beaumont TX, picked up some hydrox, and had it on my doorstep by 11:30 PM. A sweet dream indeed.

Sweet ! A former co-worker if my wife who now lives in east Texas, a few nights ago, ordered us dinner and it's delivery, to our door step. A current co worker home cooked (noodles and all) a big pot of chicken soup. Delicious. Our neighbors are reaching out, of concern, well wishes, and offering help.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2020 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35951 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by rinselberg:
"Viral" 60-second hack makes your [cheap'o disposable] face mask fit so much better" ...

Your contribution is a testament of you.
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2020 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it was discussed it was in Chinese and beyond me. Basically if you get a fever you go to a specific hospital for testing. If positive you stay. Negative go home. What happens there is not known to me.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2020 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems the 'death watch" is over. She had/is getting better since my last post. If she had gotten hydrox, that could not be a testament to it being a cure all.

The whole episode has really been a nothing burger. If anything, a longer lasting flu.

Me ? I have lived with her and am still negative.

YAWN !
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2020 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well that's good to hear. Thanks for giving us the good news.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2020 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad she's better, Cliff!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2020 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems I missed the whole thread. wups!
Very Glad is wasnt serious!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock